[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

56 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

@justamom 

Hide contents

Maybe they are invited to perform in SK by Seri. My wild guess would be SR is celebrating her tenure as chairman and inviting them to perform. Hahaha nothing is impossible in this drama.

I remember some SK singers perform in NK recently, so it could be one of limited options. 

Spoiler

Or maybe Jo Cheol Kang escaped to south after being exposed of his crimes. So the JH including whole NK troop is there on a special mission to catch him.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, clandeast said:

Saw from a tweet on Twitter that this happened the night before SeRi went missing. I am not quite sure though as I can't recall if I saw a piano on RJH's house before. :sweat_smile:

After analyzing the wound on JH’s eyelid and near lips in episode 8, don’t think the new stills happened the night before :lol: 

And based on the clothes they are wearing (same as episode 8) i hope the reunion will not be too long :blush: (perhaps this will show in the beginning of episode 10..)

Episode 9 will likely be showing how JH uses his resources to search for SR

• Like 7

If I’m not mistaken, SeRi and RJH spent the night in a school during the snow storm (Christmas eve). Then, the next morning they went to the village with someone’s car. Arriving in the house, RJH directly had medicine and slept. While SeRi decorated the Christmas tree (Christmas day), and went meeting the ahjumma and then went to the market. Then, she was kidnapped. So, I think the stills are for their reunion. The piano is in RJH parents’ house. 

• Like 18

On 1/14/2020 at 10:17 PM, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Not really.. 

They mix both formal and informal speech here and there.. Even the last confession by Seri is using formal speech... 

But they've also been speaking more comfortably compared to the earlier episodes, particularly RJH. They've been calling each other by names (though still with 씨 which is more formal than 야/아)... 

Thanks, that's interesting. In the Spanish subs, Se Ri talks to RJH and his men informally all throughout while they talk to her formally, which gives you the impression that even in the face of difficult situation, Se Ri has maintained her bossy CEO self strutting around with some degree of superiority. It largely contrasts to some observations that Se Ri's personality in NK is weak and naive that they are not certain if it's poor acting from the side of SYJ or poor writing by the writer. Unfortunately these nuances are not captured in the English language that's why as I told @sussieh above I make an effort to watch CLOY the second time in Spanish subs. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So cute and funny. Thanks for posting @sharluvsenergy. I had to translate the poster and captions

On the poster:

Title: Fast & Jeong Hyeok

A fantastical rush that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of.
A masterpiece that the whole country should see at least once…!
As you look at his face, 1 hour flies by.

Instagram caption:

A fantastical rush that you won’t be able to stop watching all weekend!
As you look at his face, where did the 1 hour go?

A plot that changes color every time you watch. (me: means that it has a lot of twists and turns)
<Fast & JeongHyuk> will be showing only in our dreams.

I know that almost everyone wants a longer episode count for this drama, but actually, I think it would be a really great movie as well. I would go watch it anyway. :)

For this alone, TVN Drama's community manager needs a raise!!! :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Watching that 'break-up' scene in the snow after SJ proposes in Ep 8.

That wavering voice as she tries to justify them not seeing each other anymore.

And that wistful eyes from JH who knows what she is doing.

*heart clenches*

XkbruG.gif

He looks like he is memorising her face and she is devastated when he starts walking away.

Perfect casting for this drama!

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, campanulah said:

Thanks, that's interesting. In the Spanish subs, Se Ri talks to RJH and his men informally all throughout while they talk to her formally, which gives you the impression that even in the face of difficult situation, Se Ri has maintained her bossy CEO self strutting around with some degree of superiority. It largely contrasts to some observations that Se Ri's personality in NK is weak and naive that they are not certain if it's poor acting from the side of SYJ or poor writing by the writer. Unfortunately these nuances are not captured in the English language that's why as I told @sussieh above I make an effort to watch CLOY the second time in Spanish subs. 

Ah i also want to ask about the language. As non Korean, if i'm not mistaken, there are level of language hierarchy in Korean. This is also related with their level of age and seniority, no? 

Every time i watch Korean dramas, sometimes i get confused, do they always use formal speech because it's considered rude to use informal in tv program or what? Or using informally allowed for someone really close like best friend and family? And not allowed to be used in public? 

For example, mostly drama couple always call each other "ssi 씨" rather than "a 아 or ya 야" 

Does it really make any big difference with the whole meaning of its sentence? 

In English, we don't change the grammar right? We just switching the vocabs and find the more "polished" words depends on occasion. But i don't know how those things work in  Korean grammar. Maybe different. Sorry if i ask too many :)

• Like 5

@sam suk sam sik woah thx for sharing that vid interview! you're good to post it bc YT tried as i might i've always been unsuccessful in posting any YT vids here, you must hv that expertise to hv done this :) BTW SYJ truly didn't change over the years, she's just the same, amazing!

I enjoyed seeing this vid & keep it coming hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I think that if the writer had already the completed script, they could have filmed the ending in Switzerland when they were there.

I do hope they end up in a neutral country - it would be safer for JH.

@Dramanoona yes, I agree with you that if the writer has already finished the script, they could have filmed the ending in Switzerland too.:)

It makes sense for everyone since it is more convenient instead of shuttling from Korea to Switzerland and vice versa.:lol:

Filming is not always done in SEQUENCE so it is very difficult to guess the timeline especially for CLOY! :ph34r:

@thanie the DMZ is NOT at JEJU which is an island and it's temperature is very mild compared to NK.

The DMZ is next to PAJU which has similiar temperature as NK. In fact you have to pass PAJU before you get into the DMZ. :D

NB: Been to a conducted tour to the DMZ recently after many trips to Korea. No free and easy travelling by singles into it allowed. Very insightful indeed but need to follow strict instructions by the guide. Highly recommended!:P

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2