[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Interesting observation...however I think this scene happens in the future. Here'e why: his hair is swept back, plus wearing florals is what HE likes he seems, not what the "old" Seri would like...~~, just my two cents. 

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Daiana Westphal said:

I have a theory....

They are in Switzerland, 7 years ago,  and this guy is like : YSR, seat at this table, RJH is a pianist and he speaks Korean...

And that's how they meet, because she mentioned in EP2 that she that face before :) 

And he keep seeing her everyhere in Switzerland, because for him, was love at the fist sight!

He has the new haircut so I more inclined to believe that this will happen next. :blush: 

Although I think that they shared more moments in Switzerland. I think that RJH was looking at her from afar and recognized her in NK. But SR didn’t pay attention in Switzerland since she was depressed and trying to heal herself. 

• Like 7

Hello chingus/comrades!!! :ph34r:

Just finished episode 3 and I'm in love :wub: I haven't been as captivated by a kdrama since .... forever. I had been going through a bit of a kdrama drought. I just couldn't find one to spark my interest but lo and behold, along came Crash Landing on You, and I'm hooked ...

giphy-1.gif

Not sure yet where this is going, but speculation is for sure half the fun. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Just now, sussieh said:

He has the new haircut so I more inclined to believe that this will happen next. :blush: 

Although I think that they shared more moments in Switzerland. I think that HB was looking at her from afar and recognized her in NK. But SR didn’t pay attention in Switzerland since she was depressed and trying to heal herself. 

@sussieh I love how they differentiate time by the hair...

But we saw RJH in Switzerland:

- paraglider scene;

- picture with SD and YSR;

- with friends;

- piano concert;

- piano scene river; 

All with hair down... 

But this looks live a more formal occasion... Maybe he has his hair up, for like a fundraiser for this School....

I just really like to dream that they had a magic moment - back in the day

Doesn't he look more manly and old on Picture 2  than Picture 1?

I think Picture 2 is for the Switzerland reunion scene.

@sussieh What are your thoughts?

Picture 01

fullsizephoto1129259.jpg

Picture 2

fullsizephoto1126899.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Daiana Westphal said:

I just really like to dream that they had a magic moment - back in the day

Same here :love: 

1 hour ago, Daiana Westphal said:

Doesn't he look more manly and old on Picture 2  than Picture 1?

He is gorgeous and manly in both photos hahaha :heart: . Really, this man is so hot  :wub:

Ok ok, down of my cloud 9, hahaha... I do think that in picture 1 he is looking at her, his gaze and smile are warm. It was the same gaze that he gave her when she took the photo (of him and SD). It is possible what you think, that he changed his hairstyle for a dinner party 7 yrs ago and he was looking at her from afar. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

I was waiting for a piano scene between the two. It'll be in episode 9! :wub:

Oh my heart!! I am so exited for this weekend’s episodes!! OMO! You made my day with this :love: . Thank u for sharing it!! 

Btw, his gaze in the first pic is full of love! And he look calm too. :wub:

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

I was waiting for a piano scene between the two. It'll be in episode 9! :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000234976

So funny how we all lurk in Korean websites for newest updates! Literally just saw it too.

And it just clicked that these new stills are a dead giveaway-- SR is safe and they meet again. As much as we know that she doesnt die, it still lessens the tension and might lose some audience tuning in because we "already know" what will happen.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

Well, I must say that I'm quite confused and I have no idea where the drama will go.

Until now, we have a plot: rich South Korean woman must live in North Korean, where a North Korean soldier hides and protect her. There were some plot twist, but that's the main plot.

After some spoiler pics wich we've seen this week and the last week, we suspect that by 9-11 episode they'll be in another country (South Korea, China, Switzerland...). But what will happen after that??? I think there're a lot of stories in NK, will they close all of them and will they open new plots?  (I believe that maybe the writer wants to do something similar as Descendants of the Sun).

I confess I'm dying of curiosity.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dftio said:

might lose some audience tuning in because we "already know" what will happen

Or the opposite happens since we know now that they will have a lovely reunion :wub:.

I am happy to see that the writer won’t drag too much the search of her.:heart:

• Like 9

News reporter Bae Hyo-joo

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's tender eyes were captured.

Hyun Bin (Lee Jung-hyuk) and Son Ye-jin (Yun-seri) side by side at the 9th episode of TVN's Drama 'Love's Unsettled Love'  The sitting figure will be captured to stimulate viewers' curiosity.

In the last broadcast, Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin), who came across the piano sound of Lee Jung-hyuk (Hyun Bin) played in Switzerland in the past, was depicted.  Lee Jung-hyuk's melody came to me like a light to her who was desperate enough to give up her life.Afterwards, it turned out that Yoon Se-ri lived with the melody deep in the corner of her heart.  ) 'S fateful relationship is revealed.

Lee Jung-hyuk and Yoon Se-ri sit together in front of the piano.  Two-sided sitting side by side and press the keyboard, and give each other a warm gaze is raising the viewer's excitement index.

In particular, at the end of the eighth episode, which aired on the 12th, Yoon Se-ri, who was kidnapped by someone, was drawn to the maximum.  The question is how Yun Se-ri, who is in crisis, will overcome the situation of desperation, how Lee will save her and meet again.

January 18 at 9:00 pm (photo = tvN)

News Bae Hyo-joo hyo @

I think the picture fr Naver is located inside JH house, maybe it happened after SR found about his piano’s partiture and application form for music academy. So, it could be happened in the past, even before he planned to send SR to SK. 

@dulcinea1

Spoiler

Yesterday I saw in some recent news from Chinese online paper, that both leads of DoTS are trying to reconcile.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Wow, I wasn’t expecting that! Good job, Writer! Keep surprising us! 

However, I really want her to be in SK :ph34r:.

Anyway, someone asked about the Switzerland’s timeline. I also have the same question. I hope the writer would provide an answer to it.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, sussieh said:

My thoughts about this:

The moment JH receives the watch from SR, maybe it will happen at his garden so the rat will know about it. Then the rat will approach him and he will confess what he heard during those days. The rat will also tell him about his brother’s last words regarding his little brother and I hope that their dad hears about it too. That way their dad will definitely help our captain Ri to leave NK to pursue his dreams (piano and being together with the love of his life, SR):heart:

Ahh Saturday please come faster!! 

I was going to comment this morning but was on my way to work! I hope I didn't just make this up in my imaginary mind, but in the scene where the rat was at the market with RJH, didn't he pull out a piece of paper and then immediately put it away? I have a feeling that paper was what the rat scribbled down during RJH brother's death and could include his last words...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

On 1/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie indeed, no way would they be allowed to film in NK :(but Mongolia seems to have a nice mountainous places & who wld've thot it's not in Korea for that matter eh?

Hello, Comrades! 

I'm back :joy: 

1 day MIA and I've got a lot of back-reading to do. So, what did I missed? 

I'm halfway through Ep. 8 (because I'm saving the best for last :heart:)

This episode is too funny, I could die from laughing :lol:. I want to take it seriously ... but how can I when all the casts are tickling my funny bones??? 

@hibiscus23, the mountainous places, as what I've read from an article was filmed at the demilitarized zone in Jeju

• Like 3