[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

8 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

I keep watching this scene dozens of times over the past few days. I love the way JH hugs Seri. He doesn’t utter a word but his face is full of emotion. Two thumbs up for Hyun Bin’ acting!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 9

He looks tired. Anyway potential spoiler?

Also, this one has not been mentioned before. I remember the Rat guy has a folded paper that he has kept inside his wallet. He was looking at it after JH returned his wallet (from the thieves). Maybe another hint?

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I wish captain Ri learn about his brother last word that he was happy that his brother was doing what make him happy  & they both enjoy together, maybe that one way captain Ri can move on from the military go back to do music forget about his guilty . 

My thoughts about this:

The moment JH receives the watch from SR, maybe it will happen at his garden so the rat will know about it. Then the rat will approach him and he will confess what he heard during those days. The rat will also tell him about his brother’s last words regarding his little brother and I hope that their dad hears about it too. That way their dad will definitely help our captain Ri to leave NK to pursue his dreams (piano and being together with the love of his life, SR):heart:

Ahh Saturday please come faster!! 

• Like 8
  • Love 6

Seri and her definition of boundaries 

Seri : keep your side I will keep mine, their wouldn’t be any problem :D:warning:

5e2061a15e82e131587374.gif?download

Captain Ri : agree let’s stay within our line :sweatingbullets:

5e2062a204902591654666.gif?download

Spoiler

ezgif-6-af8fa95ba11b.gif

ezgif-6-52d073693716.gif

ezgif-6-bf4ce3528130.gif

ezgif-6-4fdf625d4f82.gif

captain Ri : you never know , what boundaries mean right , sleepy head :joy:

Spoiler

5e20654ff1079738451486.gif?download

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali comrade thank uuuuuuuuuuu v much for doing that gifs of HSJ, you're amazingly good :) Loved it! You made my day and other comrades who like HSJ too! mwahhhh You're so right he's got that beautiful smile! That's fine even if it was a short scene, we're cool about it :sweatingbullets:!!

this is one of their beautiful scenes in the drama.

cr: Tumblr (unknown fan name)

f398221c176f30329891ee68e9f8fd4c3f7a6506

23c06bb99f8107d562098d3b1230ed5cb62cc96b

cr: tumblr.com

b94b46528f714070f9a42d4b34cfb7b25e382136

cr: tumblr

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for alllllll the fan taken filming pics.. love is in the air when the Hero’s hair has flipped up (kdrama trope alert hahaha). I miss Mr Bowl hair though. So endearing. But tomorrow is finally Friday AND THEN SATURDAY! 

I’m presuming the fan pics taken are of episode 12 and above.. so what will happen this weekend is still up in the air. Hoping the separation doesn’t take all of this week.. cos with viewers it’ll be a 2 week separation till end Jan/ Feb!  :crazy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, attriste said:

Thanks for alllllll the fan taken filming pics.. love is in the air when the Hero’s hair has flipped up (kdrama trope alert hahaha). I miss Mr Bowl hair though. So endearing. But tomorrow is finally Friday AND THEN SATURDAY! 

I’m presuming the fan pics taken are of episode 12 and above.. so what will happen this weekend is still up in the air. Hoping the separation doesn’t take all of this week.. cos with viewers it’ll be a 2 week separation till end Jan/ Feb!  :crazy:

good observation. Yes hair is flip up now! Already know this will happen. Kdrama show the guys hair either is fr down to up or up to down. But either way still look good 

• Like 5

Wow, his hair is up!! Different vibes of Captain Ri suddenly :D

Just rewatched some of their scenes in episode 7 and 8. Still mellow after watching it! 

I just noticed that there is a new song in the scene „Don‘t cry then“ in front of GSJ house. 

I‘m curious with the timeline on when RJH went to Switzerland. There was scenes of younger RJH saying goodbye to his brother. I assumed that it was when he started his education (could be in Switzerland). Then, the scenes when he found SeRi in the bridge and later on SeoDan came in. Seems that they looked like tourists in Switzerland. Just arrived. But then, there was scene he was with his friends in Switzerland in the stairs, and then he had a concert but afterwards he packed his things and played the song. In the same time, SeRi passed by with her ship. So, I‘m lost with how long do they stay in Switzerland? I assume, SeRi only stayed couple of weeks or months. But what about RJH?

• Like 7

Just a note about the teasers and photos from the Swoon/Netflix teasers someone shared yesterday. There is a scene of SR wearing a beautiful body-hugging low-cut floral dress. JH is seems to be in the same place as her and the place is full of CANDLES! I wonder if it is a special event or even a wedding...hope that scene is from the ending in Switzerland! JH's hair is swept up so it should be a scene from a future episode.

From another still someone shared it seems like they did meet at the dock since JH is wearing the white shirt he wore when we played the piano. I'm curious to know the backstory of this...did it happen on the first snow and when JH was packing his things and ready to head back to NK? Is that piano at his parents' home?

My theory on why they might need to film in the middle of the night since they can secure filming spots and be have more privacy. I just watched a short Insta video of HB walking into a car and there were loads of ladies swooning over him...poor guy, I wonder if he ever has any privacy in SK! 

• Like 11

I have rewatched EP9 preview so many times and I have been trying to guess the timeline of the scenes from the new wound on his right cheek.  (I know... Hahaha I am so addicted to this show that I am even trying to decipher that LOL)

I think that the preview’s first scene will be by the ending of EP9 when he is just about to reach SR. His new wound looks better but when he meets with his dad it looks more like a recent wound.  And maybe I am imagining too much hahaha but he is running like with a kind of expression mix of hope and impatience vibes. 

• Like 8

Just now, Snow said:

Just a note about the teasers and photos from the Swoon/Netflix teasers someone shared yesterday. There is a scene of SR wearing a beautiful body-hugging low-cut floral dress. JH is seems to be in the same place as her and the place is full of CANDLES! I wonder if it is a special event or even a wedding...hope that scene is from the ending in Switzerland! JH's hair is swept up so it should be a scene from a future episode.

@Snow

I'm still very intrigued by this pictures... They were released a long time ago! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1366154wpp/son-ye-jin-shines-as-an-heiress-and-businesswoman-who-has-it-all-in-crash-landing-on-you

fullsizephoto1123778.jpg

fullsizephoto1129259.jpg

EK06QpuU0AAtIvQ?format=jpg&name=large

I have a theory....

They are in Switzerland, 7 years ago,  and this guy is like : YSR, seat at this table, RJH is a pianist and he speaks Korean...

And that's how they meet, because she mentioned in EP2 that she that face before :) 

And he keep seeing her everyhere in Switzerland, because for him, was love at the fist sight!

• Like 10
  • Love 2