[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Did anyone discuss how you a sling a bag of weapons on your back? Put on a bike helmet. Throttle fast on a dirt road with the wind whipping past you. Without skidding.

Removing the said helmet to appear with his handsome handsome visuals. Then skid without tearing his pants. And did he have gloves on? Ok giving cuts all over his fingers.... to then not hit his face. To then hug her. Then shoot the driver?

Wow. The realist in me goes... " do you guys remember what he checked out? Was there a grenade launcher?" I honestly can't remember. But couldn't he have shot the truck with it? And how many bullets did the pistol have? And how heavy the actual hag of weapons would have been?

Cos' you know... the details niggle at me. But I don't even know why I ask when their hair didn't blow while paragliding. And they could even converse. Even with Seri's super long hair NOT whipping around her head paragliding with him.

That's all. And yes I am watching this weekend's episode. I might swoon but my brain it just keeps a- ticking along laughing at myself swallowing such logic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keroppi said:

I just watched confidential assignment while waiting for episode 9. I realise in the movie JH’s dad is his superior in the NK army. Also, Se ri’s evil bro is in there. 

Not only that..

Se Ri’s brother and the Chief Coast Guard are the NIS Agent in The Negotiation with HB & SYJ.

I am not sure if we are allowed to post full movie link in here.

But if u watch the Negotiation,their scene start from 47:30..

And Se Ri’s sister in law is Lee Min Ki’s girlfriend in Spellbound (with SYJ).

And not sure the caption means this hostage taker in Negotiation will be in CLoY?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Did anyone discuss how you a sling a bag of weapons on your back? Put on a bike helmet. Throttle fast on a dirt road with the wind whipping past you. Without skidding.

Removing the said helmet to appear with his handsome handsome visuals. Then skid without tearing his pants. And did he have gloves on? Ok giving cuts all over his fingers.... to then not hit his face. To then hug her. Then shoot the driver?

Wow. The realist in me goes... " do you guys remember what he checked out? Was there a grenade launcher?" I honestly can't remember. But couldn't he have shot the truck with it? And how many bullets did the pistol have? And how heavy the actual hag of weapons would have been?

Cos' you know... the details niggle at me. But I don't even know why I ask when their hair didn't blow while paragliding. And they could even converse. Even with Seri's super long hair NOT whipping around her head paragliding with him.

That's all. And yes I am watching this weekend's episode. I might swoon but my brain it just keeps a- ticking along laughing at myself swallowing such logic.

@ck1Oz @corey this is a KDrama after all. If you're looking for a more realistic approach then i guess you should lay low on Kdrama and just watch a Documentaries instead? 

I've read yesterday that some are asking for the timeline when Jung Hyuk and SeRi encounter in Switzerland here some helpful insight from @packmule3 she explains the timeline really well. And her blog is amazing. You guys should check it out.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/01/17/crash-landing-on-you-the-timeline/

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

I've read yesterday that some are asking for the timeline when Jung Hyuk and SeRi encounter in Switzerland here some helpful insight from @packmule3 she explains the timeline really well. And her blog is amazing. You guys should check it out.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/01/17/crash-landing-on-you-the-timeline/

Thank you for sharing it :thumbsup:

This blogger explains in a really interesting way her thoughts. I just read her posts regarding CLOY... nice theories and explanations :blush:. Love the post with Marcel Proust reference! 

• Like 5

After these unanswered questions I ceased to expect anything realistic from the show :D

me personally I don’t ask myself  these question because it’s  kdrama :mrgreen: I just enjoy the  moment, I see you forget in your list of questions the beauty of Captain Ri always coming in the right moment in the right time . In Ep 8 It’s was pure genius from the writer that captain Ri  turn off the light switch when other guy was asking Seri  hand for a marriage , to ruin the moment for the other guy was enjoyable to watch & show off with that skill of fighting it’s was wow :D

Crazy ex fiancé # seri marry me ^_^
ezgif-5-2ec6aa678a70.gif

Captain Ri # not in my watch Dump guy   :joy:

15792986791579298674.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

The wait is so hard :bawling: Saturday in Australia so one day to go!!

So I am going to assume it really was JH’s dad who kidnapped SR because that’s JH’s piano he brought back from Switzerland isn’t it? And I imagine it would be at his parents house cos doesn’t JH only live in the village temporarily to monitor the border or something?

Also random question, but is the head ahjumma the wife of the evil colonel? Or is that someone else? I’ve seen the name mentioned earlier on but because I only referred to him as evil colonel, I cant recall if that was the husband SR was trying to help impress on behalf of JH. Strange if it were right.. particularly because the head ahjumma is actually quiet funny and likes SR.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

wow , new still feel like tense ( we gonna get married right )  session  between the two , just who will get roasted :joy:

ezgif-5-86ab4e0e4838.gif

just hope she didn’t cut Seri piano lesson :joy:

ezgif-5-3c9b176426ff.gif

** just him wearing same clothes :phew:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

me personally I don’t ask myself  these question because it’s  kdrama :mrgreen: I just enjoy the  moment, I see you forget in your list of questions the beauty of Captain Ri always coming in the right moment in the right time . In Ep 8 It’s was pure genius from the writer that captain Ri  turn off the light switch when other guy was asking Seri  hand for a marriage , to ruin the moment for the other guy was enjoyable to watch & show off with that skill of fighting it’s was wow :D

@Ameera Ali, that was fairytale-like :heart:. While evil prince made his proposal to a captive princess, Mr. Knight-in-Shining Armour was on his way (in the middle of a raging snow), to rescue his "love" even it costs his dear life . It feels like it :) At least for me ... It was really WOW to see RJH knocking all those goons down! So cool .... Yay!

When RJH walked away after Seri shoo-ed him, I was thinking that the song "Let it go, Let it go .... the cold never bothered my anyway " might be suitable as a background music :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

When RJH walked away after Seri shoo-ed him, I was thinking that the song "Let it go, Let it go .... the cold never bothered my anyway " might be suitable as a background music :lol:

Wow :joy: , I wasn’t thinking of the music in that scene, I was more into oh oppa get hit , seri change of heart & her running after him , give me a hope :sweat_smile: He may need change the bandage or something, hopefully some abs showing but he was superhero after all :tounge_wink: He didn’t need it . 

ezgif-5-1935f8088ad5.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, cybertron said:

Not only that..

Se Ri’s brother and the Chief Coast Guard are the NIS Agent in The Negotiation with HB & SYJ.

I am not sure if we are allowed to post full movie link in here.

But if u watch the Negotiation,their scene start from 47:30..

And Se Ri’s sister in law is Lee Min Ki’s girlfriend in Spellbound (with SYJ).

And not sure the caption means this hostage taker in Negotiation will be in CLoY?

@cybertron that guy i'm sure is fr Philippines - lucky him to be in the pix with our OTP! did you mean this guy was in negotiation drama?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@cybertron that guy i'm sure is fr Philippines - lucky him to be in the pix with our OTP! did you mean this guy was in negotiation drama?

Yes.

He was in Negotiation movie.

The one that killed HB's sister.

I hope SD is the one kidnapped SR

If he is RJH's father,it'll be less suspense.

Maybe the still pics of RJH & SD,they are negotiate...something like he will only marry SD if she let him meet SR for the last time and let her return to SK safely.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

Yes he is in the movie Negotiation. He was the kidnapper at the beginning of the story

@Phoenix88 omo omo i have to re-watch Negotiation hahaha, thx comrade!

I'm sure all of us are more than eager to watch CLOY and here's the countdown:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif cr: Giphy

hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you1.gif

cr: binahearts

hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you2.gif

cr: binahearts

6 hours ago, sussieh said:

Thank you for sharing it :thumbsup:

This blogger explains in a really interesting way her thoughts. I just read her posts regarding CLOY... nice theories and explanations :blush:. Love the post with Marcel Proust reference! 

great job from @pacmule3 thanks a bunch!:blush:

i think most of comrades here watch CLOY on netflix? lucky you guys, i hv to wait till it's avail on line but i can be patient albeit can't deny how torture this week had been thinking about epi 9 LOL!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Guys, why does this drama hit me harder than the other 40+ dramas I have watched?

I want to be friends with these people and hang out with them.

I want to watch and cringe as Seri and JH make heart eyes at each other.

I don't know what exactly is different, but this drama is different from all the rest I have seen. I just hope our OTP will be together and won't be separated by whatever reality they face. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, isitbaked said:

Guys, why does this drama hit me harder than the other 40+ dramas I have watched?

Probably because the main leads are in their late 30s, so people in their 40s are able to connect with them?

I am in my 30s and I just couldn’t watch any teenage or 20ish dramas. I couldn’t relate to their struggles.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Probably because the main leads are in their late 30s, so people in their 40s are able to connect with them?

I am in my 30s and I just couldn’t watch any teenage or 20ish dramas. I couldn’t relate to their struggles.

You're right. I'm in my 20s but I find it really hard to watch teenage angst and noble idiocy nonsense. The struggles these two face are real and they are communicate with each other. Especially the scene where Seri turned JH away and he just understood what she is trying to do. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1