[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

OMG IS THIS FOR REAL? I just saw the new stills! *SQUEEALS*

So I think my prediction and a lot of others here on this thread was right - that RJH's dad probably captured Seri for several reasons 1) to save his family 2) to keep Seri from being in the bad guy's hands to use against him. I honestly don't know if RJH's dad has a plan whatsoever, but he knows he has to get to her before the rest of them.

It only makes sense! Why else would they let her give RJH a call? I think the dad was trying to put an end to it by faking her death - but later when RJH mentioned if something happens to her (in the preview), he will live in hell, the dad probably saw and didn't want his son to live that way; it's his last and only son left. 

Then it looks like they are at RJH's house - and the piano! I hope this is where it is revealed that the melody Seri heard was composed by RJH - OMG, I want more of the backstory in Switzerland! And what about the watch? When Seri was caught, she had the watch with her and hid it behind her so the people who captured her wouldn't see. Now's the time to give it to RJH Seri!!

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 1/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, kriswu said:

Same here. Although, I want the issues in NK to be resolved first (I will miss the ahjummas tho), I have a feeling at the end of ep 9 or 10 would be in SK already. I remember last week, someone posted a fantaken photo of the ducklings + Manbok in casual clothes. Not sure if it’s during filming or they were just taking a break while filming. Either way, I want JH to bring the ducklings with him in SK too. I can forget about the rest of the people in NK, especially CCK. <_<

Advantages of being in SK:

— Seri can help JH & his ducklings with anything (accommodation, money, clothing ain’t a problem ayyy)

— CCK isn’t there and even if he follows, it’s not his territory and he can’t bring his whole brigade + trucks of doom :rolleyes:

— We get to see JH adjusting to a different lifestyle and oh, more of cute & JEALOUS JH cos Seri has a lot of “men” in Seoul

— Seri gets to be chairwoman of her dad’s company (hopefully)

— JH protecting Seri from her brothers

— Seri introducing JH as her boyfriend (since she dropped the I love you already, let’s make it official)

— JH (and his ducklings) will get to bond with Seri’s assistants (Mr. Hong and the other guy, forgot his name) this would be so cuuute, I want!!

— Seri becoming JH and his ducklings’ stylist (doubt this would happen but I’m here for it. Imagine them in SK style fashion omg)

— Seri playing JH’s song in front of him (I believe she has a piano in her house)

— Seri gets to reunite with stepmom. (I’m curious about how their relationship will improve)

— Ducklings will get to experience the modern and comfortable life (especially Eundong ㅠㅠ)

— Jumeok can dine with his favorite Choi Jiwoo

— Pyo Chisu going crazy with all the different shampoo & conditioner selections in SK (another PPL of HB’s Dr.ForHair)

(I listed it as advantages but in all honesty, these are really just the scenes that I dream to watch lol)

Omg this is exactly all the scenes I want to see too! I feel that Seri will end up having to keep all the promise when she did her awards ceremony for the ducklings lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I am soo happy to see the latest stills ommo ommo.. cant wait for tomorrow. I believe in episode 9, Seri is still in NK. At least JH will know that she is not dead. My heart cant take to watch his tears rolled down his cheeks helpless after the gunshot.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

I was waiting for a piano scene between the two. It'll be in episode 9! :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000234976

Saw from a tweet on Twitter that this happened the night before SeRi went missing. I am not quite sure though as I can't recall if I saw a piano on RJH's house before. :sweat_smile:

Anyways, can't wait for Episode 9! I am literally counting the hours before CLOY's next episode and just keep on going back and forth on this page, twitter, instagram, youtube, dramabeans, and netflix to replay some episodes. The struggle of waiting is real. :bawling: And what more if after this weekend, we have to wait another two weeks for another set of epis.

I just hope tvN and The Swoon will feed us with many contents then to make it bearable somehow. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

I just wanna know.. how come they dont recognise each other since they have met in Switzerland? :D

i guess both were consumed with their own problems at that time, SR went there to ask for euthanasia and JH with her "unwanted" fiancee :blush: that's just my 2 cents I may be wrong! but good qstn why they didn't recognize each other? not sure how long ago was their encounter :rolleyes:!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, the mountainous places, as what I've read from an article was filmed at the demilitarized zone in Jeju

@thanie Jeju? really? DMZ is not in Jeju but anyway, i read that they were filming in Mongolia also hehehe!

Crash02-00118.jpg

Crash02-00054.jpg

say ahhhhhh :)

cr: dramabeans

Crash02-00168.jpg

The Big 5 :)     cr: dramabeans

@sadthe1st i love that pix you posted! they're both gorgeous!

Spoiler

Crash02-00391.jpg

with his other handsome hyung :)

cr: dramabeans

Crash02-00098.jpg

this Pyu chi su comrade is really funny

Crash05-00217.jpg

It’s morning when Jung-hyuk finally returns home, and he finds a suspiciously calm Se-ri waiting up for him. HAHA, she’s lined up empty beer cans across the floor, and she tells him not to “cross the line” and there won’t be a war.

Crash06-00415.jpg

picnic scene w/2 cutie pie comrades

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, clandeast said:

that this happened the night before SeRi went missing. I am not quite sure though as I can't recall if I saw a piano on RJH's house before. 

Mmm I don’t know if I am seeing right but in one of the latest stills he has the new wound in his right cheek. It seems to me that this scene is after reunion.

yeah! There is a piano in his house (his room I think it is)

3 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

i guess both were consumed with their own problems

Agree. SR was fighting her depression so she must have not really pay attention to anything or anyone until she heard his piano song from the boat.

For other hand, I do believe that he remembers her.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Agree. SR was fighting her depression so she must have not really pay attention to anything or anyone until she heard his piano song from the boat.

For other hand, I do believe that he remembers her.

maybe she'll remember him once she sees him playing the piano? i'd say this writer is really outstanding, this drama is just to be reckoned with! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

I was waiting for a piano scene between the two. It'll be in episode 9! :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000234976

This may have happened the night before Seri was kidnapped. Well, aside from being threatened at gun point, would this explain why Seri was so bold in her declaration of love for Jung Hyuk?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie Jeju? really? DMZ is not in Jeju but anyway, i read that they were filming in Mongolia also hehehe!

Because it’s impossible to shoot in North Korea, they had to shoot in different locations instead. A train station in one episode was actually filmed in Mongolia. ‍‍The scenes in the Korean Demilitarized Zone were shot in Jeju. ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Source: https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/354518/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-‍are-crash-landing-on-you/

@hibiscus23, I constructed my sentence wrong :D, Sar-rry! 

Talking about the drama's location, they're all so breathtaking! And remember that scene in Switzerland when RJH played the piano? It was so dreamy and relaxing, I wanted to screenshot that particular scene and posted it IG (NF doesn't allow :bawling:) It could pass as a phone wallpaper, too. 

I don't want to think too much about how this drama progresses. Instead, I will leave it all to writer-nim's wild imagination. I'm sure she won't disappoint us, or the whole Soompi community will explode! 

• Like 7