anti love game

Lmangla

26 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Answer for Day 5. By the way is there a price?  I would like $5,000 :phew:

Take part is important tell urself that  5000 Time  :naughty: Then ask for Abs section at the forum :tounge_xd:

My answer & my partner 

Spoiler

1 - switch 

2 - life on mars 

3- tunnel 

4- signal

5 - priest 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww shocks you do love us, was doubting after that Valentine's day head scramblers but last day is all floaty clouds of cotton candy. 

tumblr_ojbtdvo6RD1ql6y74o3_500.gif

So today's dramas are...

Spoiler

#1 Switch

#2  Life on Mars

#3 Tunnel

#4 Signal

Bonus: The Guest.... all hail the trinity coughwellweknowitsallaboutfatherMatteocoughcough.

Thanks for doing this it was fun!

tumblr_narjqoMw2m1rpyw6wo4_250.gif

so here was day 5 choices which everyone had! did your brain get trained well over the four days that it was easy to guess? ^_^

Spoiler

#1 Switch

#2  Life on Mars

#3 Tunnel

#4 Signal

Bonus: The Guest

thanks to everyone for playing along, participating, taking a peek or bringing food! :)@tas82 @Sejabin @Ameera Ali @Matilda_Anne  @mouse007  @Sarang21  @Dhakra  @ktcjdrama @packmule3   @triplem @staygold @kokodus @Lawyerh @Table122000 @stroppyse @lynne22 @angelangie @LyraYoo @dotonly @bairama @USAFarmgirl @nrllee @joonminfan 

thanks to @bebebisous33 @phikyl @stroppyse   for their inputs and ideas for this event.

re: @sushilicious : we will tally and post the winners soon.

hope you all had fun. see you all at the next event! :D

I'm so sad that this event is ending already. I had loads of fun. Thanks @Lmangla and @sushilicious for organizing a such a fun event. Looking forward to more such events in the future. :heart::cookie:

I can't believe @phikyl gave inputs for this anti love game. As far as I remember she used to be all about puppies and rainbows and unicorns. Hahaha. 

Thanks @Lmangla and @sushilicious for organizing.  Had a blast just opening all those spoiler tags and educating myself on anti-love KDramas.  A new genre that I never knew existed.  Learn something new every day.  In fact, I only recently stumbled upon this really niche genre in the drama thread Light In Your Eyes. :lol:

Genre : Switched Bodies.

5033AD51-2DC7-42AF-B604-2168BCD61B64.gif

Thanks @Lmangla & @sushilicious :wub: I really enjoyed it , It’s been a trific event :relaxed: thank  to each & every one of you  ,It’s been a absolute blast with everybody humour, laughter & brilliant gussying & to my partner @Sejabin you’re a true gem & glad you end up pairing with me :wub: 

* @Sarang21 hit the music girl , real celebrations time - :D:lol: 

@Lmangla @sushilicious Thank you for organizing this event and everyone who gave their input. I´m looking forward to the next one. :heart:

Thank you to all the chingudeul who participated and made this such a fun event. :wub:

I can´t belive that I did so well... :lol: sooo *cough*where is my money*cough*

@Ameera Ali

7c48339d91edaa371418dda9c02f196b1fc59802

cr. to owner

tumblr_o5n6e6PqL41reps9uo1_r2_400.gif

cr. to owner

Thanks everyone for the fun event! :D

I love this game. We should do this again next year.

Just for fun, I listed all the dramas mentioned in this game and which are the ones that I've watched. Some are on my watch list, just never gotten around to watching them.

Spoiler

School 2013  -  nope

Liar Game  -  yup

Queen's Classroom  -  nope

Revenge Social Club  -  nope

Secret Forest  -  yup

Let Me Introduce Her  -  tried watching, but I can't connect the result of before and after surgery, so gave up very early

Save Me  -  tried watching, but can't really stomach the cult stuff that I stopped

Mad Dog  -  nope

Miss Hammurabi  -  nope

Suits  -  nope

Mother  -  yup

Life  -  yup

Voice  -  yup, but skipping some gory scenes, lol...

Cross  -  nope

Children of Nobody  -  yup

Return  -  nope (on watch list)

Switch  -  nope (on watch list)

Life on Mars  -  nope (on watch list)

Tunnel  -  yup

Signal  -  started it late, not yet finished because I cried too much in one of the early episodes, wasn't in the mood to move on, and then was distracted by other new dramas.

The Guest  -  nope (on watch list - for later when in the mood for the genre)

I can't believe I actually won!! Considering I have seen... NONE of these dramas! 

I would like to thank my friends @kokodus @Dhakra for helping me figure out clues and @sushilicious and @Lmangla for giving extra clues. LOL

I would also like to thank good ol' Mr. Google, uncle MyDramaList and Mrs. Wikipedia. 

18 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I can't believe I actually won!! Considering I have seen... NONE of these dramas! 

I would like to thank my friends @kokodus @Dhakra for helping me figure out clues and @sushilicious and @Lmangla for giving extra clues. LOL

I would also like to thank good ol' Mr. Google, uncle MyDramaList and Mrs. Wikipedia. 

hmmm I want to know why only Wikipedia is a female while Google and MDL are men. I want to know the reasoning behind this. Haha. 

Archived