anti love game

Lmangla

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

we're sorry about this.....even we the staff only knew about this after i got home from work.....

it should work now right?

yes, thank goodness.  You saved me. I was almost dying out there. 

Must. change. soompi. password. STAT. or. will. die. in. oblivion.

Related image

But oddly enough, after that horrifyingly close brush with death, I can't for the life of me remember what I was going to post. :naughty:

Will come back later. 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I got three times wrong and I had to wait for 14 minutes before logging in again. But I don’t have the patience to wait, so I just reset my password only to find out it works!

lol. I remembered what I was going to post.

I'll be late for the game tonight but here's the gift for my anti-Valentine's partner, @Table122000, when she arrives later.

As promised, our Couple Coffee mugs. I don't draw very well so you'll just have to deal with it, Tab. You get first pick.   

The mugs mean our partnership is made in the heavens....

a1U4VBK.jpg

Spoiler

...like thunderbolts and hailstorms. hahaha 

We can weather anything. Fighting! 

Hi all!!... Been busy and couldn't hang out at soompi as often as before.

I'm late to this game. Was able to guess for the first two days, but just as I wanted to jump in to join the third day, I stumbled on the first one already, argh!! :lol:

Spoiler

Miss Hammurabi (from googling, didn't watch the drama)

#2 ~ gave up trying to answer, since I accidentally saw an answer which I thought was right.

Spoiler

Mother (one of my fave dramas)

Spoiler

Life (another fave drama too)

8 hours ago, packmule3 said:

lol. I remembered what I was going to post.

I'll be late for the game tonight but here's the gift for my anti-Valentine's partner, @Table122000, when she arrives later.

As promised, our Couple Coffee mugs. I don't draw very well so you'll just have to deal with it, Tab. You get first pick.   

The mugs mean our partnership is made in the heavens....

Reveal hidden contents

...like thunderbolts and hailstorms. hahaha 

We can weather anything. Fighting! 

Thanks so much for the mug, @packmule3!  You are so good at drawing, what do you mean "not good"?  I'll take the thunderbolt one. Yes,  our partnership will "rain" supreme over this contest! LOL!:lol:

@Ameera Ali The last one is my kind of Tofu...I would gladly take it :w00t: thank you :kiss_wink:

I got that answer because of the additional clue that was given.

the additional clue showed a staircase depicting different life stages of human. After the last stage you die and if you believe in it go to heaven. The first picture showed a heartbeat monitor with a long line indicating that someone is dying/died. 

26 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali The last one is my kind of Tofu...I would gladly take it :w00t: thank you :kiss_wink:

I got that answer because of the additional clue that was given.

the additional clue showed a staircase depicting different life stages of human. After the last stage you die and if you believe in it go to heaven. The first picture showed a heartbeat monitor with a long line indicating that someone is dying/died. 

But this is a anti love game though. The dramas featured here have little to no romance they said. LOL. I'm sure it's a medical drama with no loveline

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But this is a anti love game though. The dramas featured here have little to no romance they said. LOL. I'm sure it's a medical drama with no loveline

oopsie you are right.. :sweatingbullets:. then let me search for medical drama :lol:

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You can do it. Fighting!!!!! To lift your spirits here is something for you....

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9OipJrKXYHP0RxmHPWO-

LOOL thank you for that present :kiss_wink:...I guess everyone now knows that I´m the abs obssesed girl :lol:.

in fact your present gave me a clue to the answer of the drama.

Spoiler

I remember that LDW acted in a medical drama last year...so I did some research and I think the answer is 

Life

the staircase is about stages of human life

Doctors are about saving life

and the line can indicate if someone is alive or dead.

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

LOOL thank you for that present :kiss_wink:...I guess everyone now knows that I´m the abs obssesed girl :lol:.

in fact your present gave me a clue to the answer of the drama.

Reveal hidden contents

I remember that LDW acted in a medical drama last year...so I did some research and I think the answer is 

Life

the staircase is about stages of human life

Doctors are about saving life

and the line can indicate if someone is alive or dead.

Yayyyy!!!! You got it. I intentionally put that pic of him to give you an idea. Hahaha. I'm glad you got it!!!! Great job!!!!

Yas! I'm on a roll. Confident about 3 and 4, the other 2 haven't a clue.

Spoiler

No #1 something I haven't watched yet.....

No #2 errr I going with Your Honor again after those two wee cuties are obviously twins right. Plus one can never have too much Shi Yoon :ph34r:

No 3#  Mother ...that reminds me I still need to finish this one had to take a break from that one for my own sanity.

No 4# Life.... mmm Lee Dong Wook  I shall say no more...

Archived