anti love game

Lmangla

well, it is the season of love but what if you are not in the mood for romance? sometimes you just feel like watching a drama that is not about how the leads will end up together or filled with lots of kisses. for moments such as those, dramaland does have dramas that have little or no romance where the focus is on other issues like finding peace, a sense of self, justice, social development.... so shall we play a game where you get to guess these dramas? reputation points for participation and some extra for those who correctly get 15 dramas or more..

how does it work? we have a list of dramas. each day, we are going to put out 4 dramas for you to guess. each drama will have 2 pictures that are related to the title (english) of the drama, theme, plot.

for example:

Spoiler

513aopSf0PL.jpg&key=1341be9860b599410b1b

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg&key=69e2a

did you figure out the name?

Spoiler

winter sonata!

we will be playing every day from 11-15 Feb (starting this monday); you can play in groups or individual. you can discuss with others but put your final choices in spoiler. for any questions, just tag me or @sushilicious

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mouse007 said:

@Lmangla ooohhh! This game sounds so fun although I don't know how I will fare since I mostly watch romantic dramas. LOL I'm going to give it a shot anyway. :D

fantastic! thought we would do something different and celebrate the non-romance dramas as well; some of these dramas do have a little romance but it is not the focus of the drama.. all of them are pretty recent dramas. so hopefully should be easier to guess...

Ohhh so this is the event that you said is for @Dhakra and @sushilicious But since sushi is already a EO, she can't participate. Booo. LOL. And she is the one organizing it. Nice. 

Even though I've not watched many dark gory dramas I can still guess because it's just guessing the title from the pictures, right? That's easy. I might've heard the drama name mentioned somewhere even if I didn't watch it myself. LOL. 

Just now, kokodus said:

Ohhh so this is the event that you said is for @Dhakra and @sushilicious But since sushi is already a EO, she can't participate. Booo. LOL. And she is the one organizing it. Nice. 

Even though I've not watched many dark gory dramas I can still guess because it's just guessing the title from the pictures, right? That's easy. I might've heard the drama name mentioned somewhere even if I didn't watch it myself. LOL. 

The only reason I might actually survive this game is due to the picture clues. I can at least try to guess it with the help of beloved Google. Otherwise I would be so out of this game since my drama repertoire is not as wide when it comes to other genres. :D

2 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

So we are allowed to be in Teams? Is there a maximum amount of team members allowed per team? Do we need to announce the team members? :D 

maybe 3 max? yea, it would be nice if the team is announced and so we know who is who...

re: @sushilicious ~ what do you think? 2 or 3 per team?

Uh pairs?......Pairs is a lot more....dangerous since you have the be very careful about your partner. Teams of three would have been nicer, I mean....it's the feat of love and being together. But it also Valentines Day. SO I see the pairs version. 

But okay, okay.....

Who will have the burden to have me as a partner.....sigh.....It's like asking for the prom party. :D 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

dramaland does have dramas that have little or no romance where the focus is on other issues like finding peace, a sense of self, justice, social development

The side of dramaland I rarely visit! :sweatingbullets: Maybe I will get some dramas to add to my watchlist here!  Lets play!

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c5da1ed61656b3636

Archived