anti love game

Lmangla

@Sejabin don’t worry darling, I try to type all the clues in google and choose from it :) , so try to relax and eat some biscuits , hot warm water . :)

Our answer me and my partner for day 4  :wub:

Spoiler

1 - voice - from google :grimace:

2- cross as my partner suggested :kiss_wink:

3 - children of nobody :thumbsup:

4- return :heart:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

I am again in the toilet now. Now I don’t can not differentiate the signs from my stomachache whether I need to govto toilet or vomit. I am totally a mess

Awww... get well soon, @Sejabin

Hope this gif cheers you up.

Image result for get well soon gif

Here's the design for our Couple T-shirts, @Table122000.

wvisasQ.png

I skipped the usual hearts, flowers, and rainbows couple-y shirts. I want a grouchy, don't bug us! design because we're anti-love anyway. 

And of course the back will have these:

Spoiler

hahahaha.

8PWBp0D.jpg

dugCJDS.jpg

Well dang just like that no warning, seems like my roll is well and truly slowed . I mean it's valentines day you could have been gentle or at least bought me some Ice cream.

Yup that's me reading these clues.giphy.gif&key=9c5137055851124192593a5fc2

Yup the roll is over....  

08e28fae9b10ce6f3a074f082ebb15fb.gif

Haven't  a clue but and I too lazy to Google soo....

Spoiler

#1 eeerrr About time....there's  a clock..no idea were the gun fits it so yeah...

#2 Cross Doctor? Doctor Cross? ... I have no idea. Clearly a drama I dunno about.

#3 Children of Nobody.... cause that's  all that I could thing of with the pic of kids, plus it's recent so stI'll stuck in my head. Man the did Eun Ho wrong...yup still salty.

#4 Return....to god only knows where...jail? Yup I got nothing.

SKtK.gif

Waiting patiently for the answers... Hopefully has some new things for my to watch list. :kiss_wink:

@sushilicious ./GLARESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Ok today's clues are so easy that I didn't even have to use Google. Hahaha. I can't believe myself. 

Drama 1

Spoiler

Switch

Drama 2

Spoiler

Life on mars

Drama 3 and finally a drama I have seen. LOL. 

Spoiler

Tunnel

Drama 4

Spoiler

Signal. 

Bonus drama

Spoiler

Priest. 

We’ve reached the pinnacle folks!! I’m happy to say I’ve survived this long considering I have seen absolutely NONE of these dramas! :joy:

but anyway, here are my guesses

Drama 1:

Spoiler

Switch: Change the World

Drama 2:

Spoiler

Life on Mars

Drama 3:

Spoiler

Tunnel

Drama 4:

Spoiler

Signal

Bonus:

Spoiler

The Guest

@kokodus it’s like day 5 is @sushilicious‘s list. 

The pm3tab team ( that's @packmule3  and me) answers for Day 5:

Drama #1:

Spoiler

Switch

Drama #2:

Spoiler

Life On Mars

Drama #3:

Spoiler

Tunnel

Drama #4:

Spoiler

Signal

BONUS:

Spoiler

The Guest

Our Thought Process:

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/02/14/richard simmons-talk-anti-love-contest-day-5/

It was fun analyzing the dramas  in our pillowfort. We definitely got this covered!  Thanks, partner!

Good Luck, everyone!

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Yes there is a singles day in China . Which has become a global phenomenon called 11.11 , where the ones receiving lots of love & laughter are Ali Baba ( who started this ) & all those merchants on their site :D 

what! 11.11 is literally my fav date ever (after boxing day).. i get to buy so many expensive things at cheaper prices.. thank you single ppl.. forever grateful :wub:

i dont think i should answer today’s clues.. my answer will be as stupid as the last 3 days anyway lol.. 

Last day's dramas quite easy, except for the bonus drama :P

Spoiler

Switch

Spoiler

Life on Mars

Spoiler

Tunnel

Spoiler

Signal

And through this game, I've discovered that most anti-love dramas are usually only a one word title... short and sweet, no non-sense :lol:

Still thinking hard for bonus drama...

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And through this game, I've discovered that most anti-love dramas are usually only a one word title... short and sweet, no non-sense :lol:

kekeke.... good observation! so we will know in future just by looking at title how much romance to expect? :yum:

Archived