[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

@dramaninja I don't see a 2nd female lead in the character chart to make her jealous..though a cameo would be fun. Maybe Kim Ji Won should guest ...:lol:

@Dramanoona Will there be a love triangle between the 2 brothers and her? I was so surprised to read Lee Tae Hwan playing the older bro ( he is 35) where else PSJ's CEO is 33 especially when PSJ is actually 6 years older than LTH

f131728217626525193(0).png

Ok I'm in love with this show. It's too early to say anything, but first ep caught me off guard, I didn't really expect to like it that much. Hehe. I want to know what PMY is drinking to look that young and radiant. Seriously man, she doesn't look a day old from her city Hunter days. Lol. I really like her character here, she is calm, confident and CAPABLE, it's hard to find such a character in dramaland. Really rooting for her. And Oppa, of course looks handsome and hot, I like that he is not rude although a bit arrogant and self centred. I can't believe he doesn't know that she has a pollen allergy after working with her for all these years, I know Kim bi so is really good at not letting her weakness show...he needs to grow up a lot. I can't wait for him to change. It will be epic. hehe

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

@dramaninja I don't see a 2nd female lead in the character chart to make her jealous..though a cameo would be fun. Maybe Kim Ji Won should guest ...:lol:@Dramanoona Will there be a love triangle between the 2 brothers and her? I was so surprised to read Lee Tae Hwan playing the older bro ( he is 35) where else PSJ's CEO is 33 especially when PSJ is actually 6 years older than LTH

Does not have to be a second female lead to make someone jealous!

See it already seem to be jealous at the random guy in the preview!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Park Seo-Joon is such a narcissist! But a hot one at that, not that it makes it ok still~ LoL. When he and Park Min-Young entered that party together arm in arm, they look SO GOOD. She's really gorgeous & well, we've established he's not bad either:tongue: 

The part where Min-Young was laying out Seo-Joon's clothes and helping him get ready, her ponytail was swishing while she walked. I could never get that when I have my hair in a ponytail...wonder why? Don't mind me I'm just bein' random LoL^_^ 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Why are they making Taehwannie play an older character? I know he's a manly namja and he can look mature with his rage acting, but when he smiles, he's like a kid. 

Secretary Kim starter pack

1. long brown hair with side-swept bangs - check!

2. bright pink lip paint + orange blush - check!

3. chiffon blouse + pencil cut skirt - check!

4. Park Min Young's face - uhmm 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, triplem said:

This is a really good catch . I was wondering if it is also linked to her  fear of spiders & her suspicion of getting lost as a young child 

hi @martanur . Glad you’re on board . Yes really fun start. So surprised by how much I enjoyed it 

@aroma83 oh, the drawing book, right? It seems a key to her and his past. Yup, I think they were connected in their childhood. Ehm, It could be the word OPPA referred to what she wants to do next for her life. She already plans to look for her OPPA but doesn't realize that OPPA is Young-Joon. 

@triplem ep 1 has made me laugh then I can't and won't stop watching the drama :lol: 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, blademan said:

"Secretary Kim, did you wait long?'

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO this was so dramatic!!!!

I find it soo hilarious that he's trying soo hard to keep her and impress her and she's just like "okay.. but i'm still quiting." LOL! :lol::lol: Like LYJ is not even annoying for the things he does, it's just funny that you can't stop laughing about it. I'm for sure he's falling for her instead. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

oh if this is him ..it'd be so awesome if she shows him this at the end...ahahaha...look at how she drew his hair

I, too, have a feeling that it's LYJ, too. They are somehow connected when they were young, because she's afraid of spiders and he has nightmares. 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I find it soo hilarious that he's trying soo hard to keep her and impress her and she's just like "okay.. but i'm still quiting." LOL! :lol::lol: Like LYJ is not even annoying for the things he does, it's just funny that you can't stop laughing about it. I'm for sure he's falling for her instead. 

I, too, have a feeling that it's LYJ, too. They are somehow connected when they were young, because she's afraid of spiders and he has nightmares. 

Yeah this is key he is not annoying, also he is not as angry as I thought he would be that she is quitting .

He just sad and desperate that she is leaving.

Hmm he does not like to be call inconsiderate  by her or his brother, that oen word seems to had hurt him hmm

Also I am seeing some feelings pop up here and there with her too lie when she was looking at this picture and when he told her he will let her go now.

• Like 9

Please, please stay narcissistic and suffer Busajang-nim. Cos' I am in love with you having the foot in mouth disease. Every sentence is gold. Insufferable and arrogant. Love it. Absolutely love it.

And I am falling seriously in love with Kim Miso.

'Nuff said.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I really wish to see this drama after it gets completely aired as i dont wanna ruin the fun with my expectations to go the plot in the way i want , if m watching it along when it airs coz i get a lot of time to run my imagination wild ! 

But thanks to instagram “spoiling me with spoilers” ; I cant take my eyes from it ! 

Seems like m caught up in an ugly middle position !

4Q35620WWk_JK8Zs1RXCKGTd-a8Zf79dj6qzzdRD

Anyone here with the same feelings?!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Episode 1 was good!!! So funny already and I wondered how they are going to fall in love!!!! PMY  is so elegant and beautiful in her outfits!!!! She looks so sophisticated. PSY, this is the first time I watched him in a drama and he is good!!!! I am looking forward to the story, as I haven't read the novel.

• Like 6

CHINGU! @triplem so lovely to see you again!

giphy.gif

Just wondering if the older brother is not in business and it is LYJ - maybe the older brother is adopted? and turns out to be KMS's brother?! unbelievable?! haha I also not sure if this theory holds water :tongue:

ANYWAYYYYSSSS,

It has been awhile since I last participated in a thread on Soompi, I think I will stick around more here :D since I am loving the drama very much.

I just watched ep 2 and I am really getting into the drama so much more. I adore LYJ, clearly he has so much more going on and base on the trailers/highlight trailers clearly something darker/deeper is going on. So he is the kind of male lead that I am looking forward to.

As I mention KMS is so pretty and I like how she does stand up to LYJ's antics and will fight back, she is definitely not a pushover. I really am looking forward to this love story - it is clear that LYJ already holds some special feelings towards KMS, I am excited to see him realise it.

Overall I think WSK had a really good start and I hope they keep this going and not become weird half way in :tongue:

giphy.gif

tagging @vangsweetie637 @YourHighness . @herina_90 @ktcjdrama @bebebisous33 Hope you are watching this drama!!

P.S. I agree with you @aisling PSJ's quiet acting is really amazing as well, the switch between the two.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, dramaninja said:

He seriously  seems to want to marry her lol is this going to be him trying to get her say yes the entire drama???

@dramaninja, from what I can see he's in love with her but doesn't know that is the emotion he's feeling; it's one of the reasons for 9 years he hasn't been in a real relationship with a woman. She's also beginning to realize that she has feelings for him. They both have been focused on work and being professional, and keeping their romantic emotions at bay/buried for 9 years---but now it's surfacing. I can't wait until next weak when his jealousy come out. 

• Like 15