Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

I really like a funny jerk instead of one that just being mean.

He is just beyond clueless right now I dont think he even aware of things around him besides Kim who let face he he adores.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Seriously they known each other and been  everywhere together 9 years be  if he actually focus he would be perfect for her.

First he really needs to figure  she has allergies lol, he going to feel terrible when he finds out I bet.

• Like 5

Oh yeah since she wants to get marry they 100% better have a  wedding.

I am sick of dramas teasing this stuff but it never happens.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I am yet to watch episode 1 but reading all your comments made me even more excited. Thank you everyone :D   

I love Park Min Young since SKKS... which happens to be my first Kdrama lol.  A clueless, narcissistic guy seems fun.  Love, love, love this kind of plot.  Wish it will remain awesome from start to finish.

• Like 7

She wants to have a life though. Obviously She is not going to say yes at the moment but if she was too she would go back to being his keeper and just glorified secretary with Benefits  for the rest of her life. He’s character growth to someone who actually understands her and wants to marry for the right reasons will be a great to watch :)

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, RobinM said:

She wants to have a life though. Obviously She is not going to say yes at the moment but if she was too she would go back to being his keeper and just glorified secretary with Benefits  for the rest of her life. He’s character growth to someone who actually understands her and wants to marry for the right reasons will be a great to watch :)

Yeah but I believe he thinks so much more of her.

I mean as soon as she said she wants to leave he turn into a wreck thinking about what he did wrong.Her friends already told her that he likes her because all the things he did for her.

See I think she think he is being a bully with something like telling her to get flowers for her which she is allergic but he just does know cuz he is stupid.

I am sure we going to have some flashbacks that will be come more meaningful to her and him as well.

• Like 5

Along the lines of the manhwa, she has no awareness of him as a 'man' ........yet....

There will be opportunities for her to see him as a man soon..... hahahaha

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

i haven't had a chance to watch yet but I'm happy to see such positive reactions from netizens:

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2018.06.06-22-30-59.png

Article: 'Secretary Kim' Park Min Young is straight out of the webtoon... another 'romcom' legend?

Source: OSE Nvia Naver

1. [+1,039, -95] How is she so pretty~~

2. [+562, -28] Ah seriously ㅋㅋ not only are the characters so in sync but I really like how the first episode is the same as the original webtoon

3. [+296, -25] She's a great actor, especially when she was acting out the allergies... her face got all red and tears welled up in her eyes~ ㅋ it's a fun drama so far

4. [+314, -54] We all know that she got plastic surgery, can we please stop mentioning it? Her acting is great but I feel like people overlook it because of her plastic surgery and it's sad.

5. [+126, -20] She matches the character great... she's 'Miso' completely!!

6. [+56, -4] I started watching for Park Seo Joon but all I can notice now is Park Min Young because she's so pretty ㅋㅋ

7. [+45, -3] She has great pronunciation and tonality, her acting is really good. She seems to have researched a lot into her role.

8. [+37, -1] Hasn't she always been good at acting?

Source: Nate

1. [+404, -18] Park Seo Joon is so charming. He seems like a psycho but a cool one, and he's cute too~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+332, -21] Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young match so well

3. [+305, -17] The casting is already good~ ^^

4. [+30, -3] Both leads are great at acting. Sometimes the hardest style of acting is just the normal life of an average character but they're showing great chemistry.

5. [+26, -7] The drama's fun because both leads are so good! I hope this carries through until the end!

6. [+23, -2] After seeing this episode, I've realized only one thing and it's that acting should be left to the pros like them, not idols.

7. [+22, -8] Both of them are so crazy good looking... they're straight out of the webtoon

8. [+16, -3] She's so good at acting... she always has great chemistry with her male co-stars

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/06/tv-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim-pilot.html

So thrilled for PMY!

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Along the lines of the manhwa, she has no awareness of him as a 'man' ........yet....

There will be opportunities for her to see him as a man soon..... hahahaha

Oh my ... I am excited to see all of these happen.  Makes me giddy all the more hahahaha

• Like 5

I just started watching episode 1 and the friend's 3,6,9 years wedding anniversary scenes were so hilarious... it cracks me up hahaha.  Love, love, love it so far....

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Her orange cheek tint and its placing will trend for sure. She's so pretty! 

• Like 5

I am so in love with this drama after watching the first episode. Both Park Seojoon and Park Minyoung and live replicas of the webtoon characters. I love the webtoon and if the drama is continuing its fun and quirkiness, this is easily going to be one of my favourite dramas this year! :wub:

• Like 6

I just finish watching ep 1 and I absolutely loved it!

giphy.gif

this whole narcissistic role that PSJ plays totally suits him and he is just hilarious.

PMY looks sooo gorgeous - I totally have a thing for long hair and hers is beautiful :D

i am rather curious has to how the story will go down, I mean she will be resigning? no? I am excited for more to come!!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Hi everyone, 

New on this thread.

Just watched the first episode with subtitles and I have to say I am loving it. I didn't expect much from this drama, but watching it for Park Min Young. She's such a great actress. Looking forward to this journey on this thread with you all. :D

• Like 4

Great first episode.

Very manhwa-y vibes from the very first scene.

Honestly, if I had a boss like Young Joon, I would feel like strangling him. It's like what Young Joon's friend said - she is a saint and an angel for working for him. Hahaha.

Very excited now to see what happens next.

• Like 3

Hi!

So I finished watching the first episode with subs and absolutely loved it!

I think PSJ's character is hilarious as a oblivious narcissist and how attached he has become to Secretary Kim. In a way she has been kind of acting like a de facto wife, how she was straightening his tie, telling him to not smoke in the office, and worrying about his well being. I get the feeling that her smiling "Angel like" personality is a result of her working so hard at her job due to what sounds like tremendous debts. She is so used to wearing her mask, that she no longer knows who she is any more as a person. Which is a motivator for her to quit. I think as the series goes on, the mask of hers will continue to crack as her boss attempts to keep her from leaving. 

I think it was very telling when his friend was asking him why he was so upset about her leaving. When he really didn't get an answer, he started asking why when he doesn't like women or like to be touched by women, he has no problem with Secretary Kim...and his answer was "Because it is Secretary Kim" this suggests there is something about her in their time together that has set her apart from other women and not become those he finds distasteful. 

I look forward to them finding their love together in the coming episodes!!

• Like 7