[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

5 hours ago, martanur said:

Why do they make it as a big fuss? In creativity, there is no a pure idea and it is one of some posters they have. It doesn't influence the story or the plot directly. What I consider about a drama is how far they can keep the consistency, the logical arrangements of events and actions, a detailed shooting scene, the actresses and actors's acting ability, etc. It shouldn't be a big problem for the drama.  

Chingu @martanur, there is alway one person who is bitter at someone else’s success and want to rain in their success. Smh smh 

@thunderman1.... I myself am not a fan of comedy but this drama has caught my attention because the whole drama is just that good. From cinematography, directing, cast performances and story is DAEBAK!!!!.  I will keep watching..

Chingu’s. I need an answere to a question.

Kim Mi Soo is she looking for a brother or childhood friend? The subs at the site I am watching translated oopa as brother . Not childhood friend.

• Like 5

I'm so glad this came along because the other drama's I've been counting on have been lackluster.

I'm not  sure what it going on, but I suspect that Secretary Kim accidentally made him LJY into the man he is today.  I notice in the flashback he didn't have same hard shell of belief in his perfection.

It would be ironic if he unconsciously became "perfect" for her and the end result alienated her.

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu @martanur, there is alway one person who is bitter at someone else’s success and want to rain in their success. Smh smh 

@thunderman1.... I myself am not a fan of comedy but this drama has caught my attention because the whole drama is just that good. From cinematography, directing, cast performances and story is DAEBAK!!!!.  I will keep watching..

Chingu’s. I need an answere to a question.

Kim Mi Soo is she looking for a brother or childhood friend? The subs at the site I am watching translated oopa as brother . Not childhood friend.

I am thinking it might be  Mr. Lee's brother who we have not seen yet.. too early on to tell. The secret of childhood friends is a typical plot in k-dramaland.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hushhh said:

I'm not  sure what it going on, but I suspect that Secretary Kim accidentally made him LJY into the man he is today.  I notice in the flashback he didn't have same hard shell of belief in his perfection.

It would be ironic if he unconsciously became "perfect" for her and the end result alienated her.

I think they both "molded" each other to be what they are in the present "perfect". Anybody also notice secretary Kim don't like to be touched by woman also?

Just like everybody else...LOVE..LOVE this scene. :heart:

88d633e2gy1fs4nxy6s51g20dw0dwhdy.gif

BTS

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fs40tjbx0uj20u00u076c.jpg

88d633e2gy1fs40tjn4ilj20u00u0myj.jpg

88d633e2gy1fs40tjxxnyj20u00u0tb8.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, hushhh said:

I'm so glad this came along because the other drama's I've been counting on have been lackluster.

Yeah they both were really different I wonder why he change so much?

• Like 5

:wub: one of the few korean dramas I have watched so far this year that has kept my interest in the first 2 episodes and panting for more. Hope they keep up the momentum. There is sufficient mystery to pique my interest esp. with PSJ's sudden transformation, and especially both their deep scars that is clearly present yet suppressed.

• Like 5

Soompi Announcement 

Our events team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11June . Lots of fun , reputation points & prizes on the table . Check this out & come join us . 

Hello everyone, I am new in the thread but I am a long time fan of Park Min Young.  Gosh she is fantastic, fabulous and gorgeous in WSK.  I never imagine that she can be in a romcom without having hard time jelling with the rest of the cast.  She has so much finesse in her comedic timing, she is slaying it.  She was born for Kim Mi So.  She gives justice to the webtoon character as well.  

I love love WSK, ep1 and ep2 draws so much attention from the fans and the viewing public.  so happy for PMY and of course for PSJ.  WSK is refreshingly funny, light hearted, interesting.  I hope it continue to be like this until the end.

Fighting PMY and PSJ and all the cast of WhatswrongwithSecretaryKIM

• Like 5

This is so random, but PSJ's house reminds me of HB's house in "Secret Garden" drama many years ago! Anyone here thinks the same?

Meanwhile LOL at PSJ's character! He is so full of himself!!  :lol::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Well, PSJ worked really hard for that body so I don’t blame him and the team for wanting to show off a little. He gained so much muscle in past 4 years. His first major role was in 2014 Witch’s Romance and he was so skinny there. It’s been quite an impressive transformation. I can barely cope with the fact that the arrogant VC Lee is the same cutie pie here:

866_A02_FB-_C18_A-4_B91-_B269-57_D839_C4

And my lovely PMY... she’s been one of my most favourite actresses since Sungkyunkwan scandal. She always picks really great projects! Her hair in Why Secretary Kim is so enviable and beautiful. I wish I had half of her hair LOL. ^_^

• Like 5

Not sure if someone has mentioned this already...

But I'm quite sure that whatever trauma LYJ went through with the woman in red heels... was the same trauma that KMS also went through. She kept asking her sisters if she was once lost when she was 4, 5 years old, which I'm assuming is what caused her phobia of spiders. In LYJ's creepy dream/memory, there were a lot of cobwebs...

I'm also intrigued about his older bro - why does he seem to hold such a grudge against LYJ... I wonder if it has anything to do with that horrifying incident also.

• Like 14

I know you're as ecstatic as we are here in Ahjummamshies because we've all been waiting for Why Secretary Kim to begin and now it's here! Personally, I have high hopes for this Park Seo-joon-Park Min-young pairing because I love them individually, and I'm delighted with the chemistry that I've seen so far between them here in the pilot episode. So I won't delay this any longer, here's my K-Drama Reaction for Episode 1 of Why Secretary Kim!

We spent the first hour with Yumyoong Group vice chair Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) wondering why his ever dependable secretary for nine years, Kim Min-so (Park Min-young), wanted to resign all of a sudden. I'm very impressed with how the drama presented the main conflict this early. This made me as curious as Young-joon about Secretary Kim's reason for wanting to leave her good-paying corporate job. But as the first episode progresses, I found several probable reasons why Secretary Kim suddenly handed her resignation.

screenshot_2018-06-09-10-40-24.png

First, Young-joon grew too dependent on her. She prepares everything for him from the clothes he will wear for the day to his schedule to his snack up to the flowers he will give to his date (even though she's allergic to pollen). She starts her work as early as 6AM and works overtime if she's asked to. She even drives him home if he's drunk!

Second, Young-joon is a narcissistic boss who loves himself too much. But he's not the annoying kind of narcissist. Actually, I find him very funny and charming, proving that this character is tailor-made for Park Seo-joon because rom-coms are his territory. I couldn't help but laugh every time he shamelessly announces how perfect he is as if we haven't seen that ourselves. But I must commend Secretary Kim because she really knows how to handle her boss' narcissistic side very well. 

Full article here: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/09/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episode-1/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3