[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

I’m glad WSK is getting positive feedback, I absolutely loved the first episode and I wonder which way they’re heading. 

For those who read the webtoon - will she really quit or not?

And I absolutely cracked up at his parents, they seem so quirky just like their son.

79323981-2_FE4-4_E7_C-8_E31-570_B86_A9_A

5_B7973_C7-7_A13-4_ADA-_A866-_D91_DE169_

AB8454_A7-73_FF-4_C17-986_F-_BA6_D369125

Spoiler

39326621-4195-4075-_B4_CB-_FA36_FD280872

Spoiler

20083_D25-6_D63-4_F45-8882-_DFDD754_C456

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards needs to go into spoiler.
  • Like 9

Is it possible to watch 7 ongoing dramas ??!!! I’m dying of drama overload but I got distracted on IG and ended up watching all the cuts . :D very cute first episode. The proposal was unexpected! Poor gal ...I understand why she quit . It’s a real legitimate reason when you have no life left . It seems somewhat like a contract marriage of sorts . 

@RobinM @dramaninja How many dramas are you guys watching ?  :o

Edited by Guest

I'm loving the first episode too! I haven't read the manhwa so I have no idea of what it's about but I'm really hoping PMY's character to be as strong as she displayed in the first episode until the end :) I like it how at first they showed that she's really good in her job, keeping her relationship with her boss as strictly professional but later on it also showed that she's really strong to be able to maintain such professionalism as we are shown the many circumstances that were not seen at work that would drive most people crazy. 

And I love PSJ! I think this character suits him very much. I hope their development of their relationship will make sense rather than being hurried etc. 

This might be the second drama (after Jealousy Incarnate) which I'll watch as it goes (I usually watch a drama when it ends so I don't have to wait). But JI was too good to resist (because I just love the two main leads) and I hope WSK will be like that too. Well..we shall see, shan't we :tongue: 

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Is it possible to watch 7 ongoing dramas ??!!! I’m dying of drama overload but I got distracted on IG and ended up watching all the cuts . :D very cute first episode. The proposal was unexpected! Poor gal ...I understand why she quit . It’s a real legitimate reason when you have no life left . It’s seems somewhat like a contract marriage of sorts . 

Sorry to just jump in, but oh my! That's a lot. So far, I'm only watching 4 dramas. :D That's a lot, too. But wow! You go chingu! 

I feel like it's going to be a marriage contract kind of thing, but somehow I feel like KMS is going to reject it, because she actually wants to fall in love and start a family. Like dedicate time to her family and not work. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Sorry to just jump in, but oh my! That's a lot. So far, I'm only watching 4 dramas. :D That's a lot, too. But wow! You go chingu! 

I feel like it's going to be a marriage contract kind of thing, but somehow I feel like KMS is going to reject it, because she actually wants to fall in love and start a family. Like dedicate time to her family and not work. 

I know rite. I am going nuts. Let’s see if I can keep this up, not sure how closely I can contribute to the threads but looking forward to reading everyone here. 

I want to see how he will be able to retain her for now. PMY is looking gorgeous. The part where she ran in her red dress & heels to get the flowers & sneezing all the way back was epic. It’s beyond the call of duty ! 

This show reminds me SO MUCH of the American film ‘Two Weeks Notice’!!! You guys should check that out. It’s so similar :lol: 

and the first episode cracked me up too much LOL he’s so narcissistic and she’s the perfect blend of classy and sassy! Can’t wait for them to be a couple!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Don't you love all the microexpressions on Sec Kim's face when YJ is feeling wondrous about himself. And how her smile drops a bit when he is not watching. Or how she will muster up a polite smile during work. I think YJ will become really dazzled once he sees Sec Kim's real smile.

8axpfW.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Was waiting for this pair to hit the screen with sizzling chemistry and they didnt fail to bring it out soo well !

It’s just a perfect package ; a light hearted, fun, smooth drama with perfect actors !

I was literally cracking up by lyj’s narcissism .

And the food truck sent by bts V ; to add more spices to his narcissistic character lmao :lol: !

xATNwbW8bVmonpDZRebsNJ_6a_d804CiZd5pRPzS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtpK2yMAVIhZ-s5d5nbOa

Waiting for more fun ! 

(Ahh well it seems m a bit greedy as the first ep itself was just too fun to ask for more ) 

Please count me in too dear friends/sisters/brothers .

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, blademan said:

This show reminds me SO MUCH of the American film ‘Two Weeks Notice’!!! You guys should check that out. It’s so similar :lol: 

and the first episode cracked me up too much LOL he’s so narcissistic and she’s the perfect blend of classy and sassy! Can’t wait for them to be a couple!!

Exactly my thought too --> Two Weeks Notice!! I was wondering whether KMS' realisation of her feeling would start once she started interviewing and teaching her replacement :D 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Is it possible to watch 7 ongoing dramas ??!!! I’m dying of drama overload but I got distracted on IG and ended up watching all the cuts . :D very cute first episode. The proposal was unexpected! Poor gal ...I understand why she quit . It’s a real legitimate reason when you have no life left . It seems somewhat like a contract marriage of sorts . 

Lets see: 

Lawless lawyer

Undatebles 

About Time

Rich Man, Poor woman

Going to Sample Are you Human to?

and Apparently was this now! 

And I like them all very much. Yes, it is possible but just beautifully time consuming :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Start this without expecting anything since dramas these days have failed to draw me in (not my ajusshi, though).

BUT PEOPLE, THIS IS GOOD!!

Anyone could tell me if youngjoon will really love the secretary or not ?

I just want to know that one thing bcos I'm afraid I'll spoil myself further if I read the webtoon.

• Like 4

I've been looking for something light to watch and since I love Park Seo Joon especially since seeing him be a hot and hardworking waiter in Youn's Kitchen 2 (his work ethic is just... admirable... a beautiful thing to watch), I watched the first episode... AND. I'M. DOWN. FOR. THIS. My kdrama addict self is soooo alive right now.

Can I just say, I'm so glad they didn't drag the whole proposal thing to Episode 2. They just went for it in the first episode, which is a good thing.

EDIT: ALSO... I JUST SAW PHOTOS OF THE SCRIPT READING AND THE DIRECTOR IS THE SAME ONE WHO DIRECTED BTIMFL! WHAT!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, lollyminx said:

I've been looking for something light to watch and since I love Park Seo Joon especially since seeing him be a hot and hardworking waiter in Youn's Kitchen 2 (his work ethic is just... admirable... a beautiful thing to watch), I watched the first episode... AND. I'M. DOWN. FOR. THIS. My kdrama addict self is soooo alive right now.

Can I just say, I'm so glad they didn't drag the whole proposal thing to Episode 2. They just went for it in the first episode, which is a good thing.

helllllooooo. Good to see you here. Yes , I loved how fast the pace was. And they fleshed the main leads really well. I completely cracked up at all the scenes. His parents are a little kooky. Love it. I believe they really want her to be their daughter in law. And Mr I am perfect with amazing aura is seriously clueless about women. He is quite full of himself right now but I just couldn't stop laughing at his scenes. Also I think PMY's quick change in expression when she has to put up a front & when she looks away is really good.

---------------------------------------------

ahahaha, she didn't take his proposal seriously....thougth he was drunk

I am not posting all the YT links but just a few that caught my attention. Very nice flashback how she first got hired . She really didn't know much, could not tie a tie etc. But he hired her somehow.  A lot of tears in her first year

In a bid to make himself more accessible or maybe to win her over he joined them at the BBQ place. Culture shock. ahaha asked for whisky and got scolded by lady boss..only beer here.

he even had to humour his staff & agreed to play some games...

Spoiler