[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

He dropped her home. I think he was so pleased with himself for going out of his way. She put him in his place , this ain't her style

But he ain't giving up....kept texting her. She was being polite at first but got so pissed off , and told him off...but somehow she send hearts instead...lol!

Spoiler

Actually these flashback scenes are really good. It does hint at how he's already liked her from day one. Or at least that's the impression i get.

Oh my . He is really going all out to try and win her over here....

Hello Chingu's   hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif                     

I know i am late in the game. I can't find episode 2 meaning I won't ave time to watch it before going to work.

I have lots of gifts for you ..... :wub::heart::wub::heart:                  cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif              cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

84eaTAO_5nboZOpQWswjqAepDRhwjfuoE2Re9kLa

wondering  why ?? Wae???? Secretary Kim  is quitting

Spoiler

oGDh-Vu0BjKzhKmIk3q75sKFUCvheOziKmmCDihD 

Bromance is strong Looking out for his friend

Spoiler

O5Jje2Fn1B4LtDP1cbNkDLW3Z9l3ubFol0j1kXAP 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

PMY and PSJ are so good! Loved the flashback scene and seeing a very different interaction than what they have at present (screaming match!). I love how PMY made Mi So come across as so different from her present self.

The pork galbi dinner and noraebang weren't in the manhwa (unless it's in the later chapters that I haven't read and they moved it earlier). It was so hilariously, painfully awkward, I was cringe-laughing the whole time. Him smiling as he was watching her laugh and clap made me awww out loud.

Young Joon feels a lot more sympathetic to me in the drama. I think part of it is the writing/direction, but also  a lot of it is PSJ's portrayal. In the manhwa he comes across as more callous and even somewhat evil, at least at the start. Also in the manhwa their interactions feel somewhat more familiar, sometimes almost like friends. In the drama I feel like Mi So is much more guarded and has demarcated her relationship with him more clearly to be purely business, at least until he started acting all weird. It'll be interesting to see how she lets her guard down and changes her perception of him. Can't wait to see their carnival date! One week is going to feel so long.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Mr and Mrs Oblivious the perfect match ahahaha :astonished:

I agree, they are a match made in heaven.  From ep 1  Secretary Kim may have a birthsecret or memory loss?????

So funnyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Spoiler

a0SnXVo_P6oi7MVt8hLM3Xaw3_Olaj4hLG8B4fw2       

His parents want him to get married to HER LOL LOL they were very subtle

lhp6Y9OOju0s87mSJmxB6BcLUk7cOzHj0oUI61rS  

While i was watching the first episode, I knew this was coming.  The proposal.... LOL LOL 

I , Lee Young Joon  Will  marry  you 

so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

F2TOz1zsVBlv0JyH-u7gxDLvytnMWeR4UeTVsXUS

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

Ok i'm dead after watched ep 2 online!! This couple is the death of me! I think he is already aware of his feeling for her... :wub:

Hi, this is my first time to join this thread. Nice to see an old chingu name here... @triplem hello...

This drama is sooo hilarious, a really entertaining drama.  Anyway, I checked a site to watch it online but it didn't work. Where can I watch it @lolly84 ? May you share it by Message. Thank you.

• Like 5

The preview is gold: She fixes some other man's tie - the ultimate betrayal.... 

He can't be oblivious than.... basically in love with her for 9 years and doesn't know it

And i think their relationship goes beyond those 9 years, they probably met as children... his nightmare and trauma may be related to her

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, aroma83 said:

The preview is gold: She fixes some other man's tie - the ultimate betrayal.... 

He can't be oblivious than.... basically in love with her for 9 years and doesn't know it

And i think their relationship goes beyond those 9 years, they probably met as children... his nightmare and trauma may be related to her

This is a really good catch . I was wondering if it is also linked to her  fear of spiders & her suspicion of getting lost as a young child 

hi @martanur . Glad you’re on board . Yes really fun start. So surprised by how much I enjoyed it 

@Ondine .. the BBQ and karaoke was not in the manhwa. So it will be fun as the PD and scriptwriter will have surprises and yet keep along the lines of the manhwa.

Don't know how Lee Tae Hwan will depict the brother, cos he is such an angsty player in the manhwa!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

This is a really good catch . I was wondering if it is also linked to her  fear of spiders & her suspicion of getting lost as a young child 

hi @martanur . Glad you’re on board . Yes really fun start. So surprised by how much I enjoyed it 

YES, and after she cleaned her room, she said now that she has time, she'll find OPPA... its definitely him, right? Her oppa from childhood...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just now, aroma83 said:

YES, and after she cleaned her room, she said now that she has time, she'll find OPPA... its definitely him, right? Her oppa from childhood...

oh if this is him ..it'd be so awesome if she shows him this at the end...ahahaha...look at how she drew his hair

OY8jGTx.png

@bedifferent hellooo Bee, shouldn't you be off for your trip? Did you watch the 1st eps yet? 

Edited by Guest

38 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

@Ondine .. the BBQ and karaoke was not in the manhwa. So it will be fun as the PD and scriptwriter will have surprises and yet keep along the lines of the manhwa.

Don't know how Lee Tae Hwan will depict the brother, cos he is such an angsty player in the manhwa!

Thanks for the info!

I've only seen Lee Tae Hwan in W Two Worlds, and in behind the scenes videos he's always so smiley. So yeah, it'll be interesting to see him play a character that seems so different from his bts persona.

• Like 6