[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

And I have hope that the story is a fictionalised account as stated in this disclaimer so it means more creative interpretation and not necessarily following history. 

Even though I KNEW what was ahead......

I still cried during BY's scene.... :tears::bawling:

and CP with his whisper...

And I swear PD nim - please no more crying for our CP! My heart just felt wrenched from my chest as he held BY.

The lantern scene! It shows that the script was already set and it's not really writing the script on the go. The writer has already laid out the way the story was headed. 

The Queen was excellent in Ep 17 - you could see that she has some feelings for her real baby and she must be thinking about how her child's circumstances may mirror hers if she was raised in a kibang. When she talked with YS - YS told her to confess on her own. I wonder if she will really do that. SHe reminds me of a tightly drawn bow about to snap. 

The scene where CP and Ra On (separately) went to see their dearest Kim Hyung. Almost started crying then too.

Dumb and Dumber's downfall - I was saying wait for it, wait for it, you smirking catfish! 

Then when the Queen saw her baby......

Th scene when Kim Hyung was well enough to meet CP - it reminded me of a first date where Kim Hyung was feeling awkward. And with these words, I fell in love with CP all over again. 

The awesome scene between the PM and the Queen. I have to admit that PM KIm is strong in his convictions and determination to achieve his goal. He has never wavered in his ultimate goal of placing a Kim on the throne. 

The talk between YS and CP had a sense of foreboding and I think I will need to save some tears for tonight. 

At the end I hope that CP's wish comes true...

drink_zpsarveqyge.gif

And including YS in their drinking party. 

Putting HCY's song on repeat as I type this.

I hope to hear Soyou and Yoo Seung Woo's song in tonight's episode as the title will seem fitting. 

EDIT: And I have to emphasise that this was definitely NOT a boring episode. Seeing CP put his plans into action and trying to protect his loved ones. Seeing the slow fall of the Kim Clan and how the Queen is stepping up. The hour went by without me noticing. Hallmark of a good episode!

Totally agree with your statements above!

If it were a boring episode, if this drama were just a so-so drama, I wouldn't bother to even lurk in this thread.

Btw, I intentionally kept that picture of LY-BYcause I really loved that scene. KDY shone so bright as BY there. I can feel his awkwardness in the first couple of minutes, the way he sat anxiously apart from LY, nervously grabbing his clothes. I wanted to jump into my screen and give him a big bear hug. Kim Hyung, I love you! Eh but I love you even more, Lee Yeong-ah.

PS.

You must have read my mind! I was also thinking it'd be nice to have SoYou and SeungWoo's upbeat number "No Sleep" as BGM again after a string of heavy episodes. Lol the title "No Sleep" only fuels my off-colour imaginations for the OTP's ultimate reunion :D

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

IMG_4146_zpsgqktqwhw.jpg

Admiring the many looks of YS before he disappears from our screen as the drama draws to a close and I can no longer see him in his joseon garb , he always look as cool as a cucumber

IMG_4144_zps1chhqaxi.jpg

IMG_4147_zpsbctiofy0.jpg

IMG_4145_zpsmcucsqyy.jpg

There is also an increase of YS posts on ig, did I miss something, is there some anticipation among his fans that somehting is brewing for tonight? Where are my YS chingus? Anyone has a clue what's up? 

Yoon Sung wearing maroon uniform. So his position will be upgraded to higher than before?

Could it be the end of the story will differ from the history? Crown Prince Hyomyeong will not die and succeed in diminishing all of the bad minister?

• Like 7

GqCbBY.gif

‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ hits record-high viewer ratings

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161018

Updated : October 18 2016

KBS 2TV’s period series “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” hit record-high national viewership ratings for its 17th episode Monday, reaching 23.3 percent, according to data from market researcher Nielsen Korea. 

The show’s 16th episode had seen ratings of 18.8 percent, while its 9th episode had come close to the new record, at 21.3 percent.

Local media speculated that the series’ viewership rose partly because rival channel SBS had chosen not to air its period series “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo,” broadcasting a baseball game instead. 

The final episode of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” starring Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung, will air Tuesday at 10 p.m.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

Park Bo-gum responds to gift from “Descendants” Songs

Actor Park Bo-gum responded to the coffee truck gift that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo sent, taking a photo of a surprised face in front of the truck, Tuesday.

The coffee truck company, Coffee Pong, uploaded Park‘s response to their Instagram account along with the caption: “Despite being tired from filming all night, the angelic Park Bo-gum came out and thanked us in person. He even left us with proof.”

The “Descendants of the Sun” co-stars sent a coffee truck to the cast and production crew of KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” Monday, because they were filming all night.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

Park Bo-gum's fans donate to celebrate end of 'Love in the Moonlight'

Actor Park Bo-gum's fans have carried out an act of kindness to celebrate the end of "Love in the Moonlight," a popular South Korean TV series featuring the actor, which airs its final episode on Tuesday night. 

Under Park's name, the fan club Bogum Ilbo donated around $1,000 to both the "Light of Hope" project and the "Forest for Victims of Military Sexual Slavery by Japan" campaign. 

The former, which is run by the Seoul-based international non-government organization World Share, provides funds for pediatric cataract surgeries, while the latter, a co-project between social venture Tree Planet and The Korean Council for the Women Drafted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan, aims to restore the dignity of former World War II sex slaves by planting a memorial forest for the victims.

The fandom chose to make donations to the forest campaign as Park has often been spotted showing support for former comfort women. 

"All donations were made voluntarily. We hope that what initially started off in order to support the actor becomes a light of hope to socially neglected people," Bogum Ilbo said. (Yonhap)

• Like 19

first of all..i would like to say that im happy with episode 17

i know when it comes to our leads scene time we all kinda disappointed cos u know we dont get their hugs and kisses n all..but the storyline is nicely done.

About Raon wearing the maids handbok can hav 2 reasons

1..like ive said before it could b that she is in disguised to meet CP

2..it could be that she is acting as the spy to find out who poison CP..well..maybe one of those reason?ok...if not then maybe she is in LOOOOVE with the maid's hanbok....well u know..all along shes wearing the man's hanbok.... dunno crazy rabbitevil smile onion head

next is the crown princess wannabe...omo...i for sure thinks that writer nim has mental block on this character. Didnt she has other things to say???she makes herself looked damn pathetic. come on gal..he is in LOVE with someone else..she keep repeating that she is someone who stays with him until the end..the fact is,U DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY IS IT??aigooooo.... stress onion headdesperate1 onion headwriter nim..pleassseee ok??please eh....i can vomit blood with her character u know!

as for BY..oh dear..the part where he woke up and answering to Raon is making my heart stops! for that split second it makes me think that hes also in love with her haha...m i the only one who feels that way? evil smile onion head

YS..i have always in love with his character..he is the kinda fren that CP n BY needed..oh and Raon too..not sure if he is gg to die in ep 18 but im hoping that he wont. i would love to see them all intact in one piece till the end.. ok..maybe crown princess wannabe can cross over..lol 

how do i think episode 18 going to be??well...as for now we can see that pd nim trying to tie the loosing knots for the plot.. watever it is please give us the best CP-Raon moments..im sure bed scenes is hard to get cos yoo jung is underage evil smile onion headbut a gd kiss n a gd hug and few childrens not a problem right???please writer nim.....aim for 35% viewers rating! GIVE IN TO US OK?? hell yes onion head

bo gum..yoo jung...bo gum..yoo jung...bo gum...yoo jung...

****** im chanting till tonight....*********

Image result for cute gif

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

This thread is moving like bullet train that I didn't even see the 'boring' post but reading others commenting about it is enough to set my blood boiling ! 

I know right... Ep17 is the most heart wrenching, unfolding of CP strategy, leading to our happy ending. Boring is the last word I would choose to describe it. 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

There is also an increase of YS posts on ig, did I miss something, is there some anticipation among his fans that somehting is brewing for tonight? Where are my YS chingus? Anyone has a clue what's up?

today dispatch upload many pictures of jinyoung bts.. that's why many pictures upload in ig.. lemme add some again.. lol 

I hope nothing happen to him tonight.. *praying hard*

CvBaRx6VUAAEceQ.jpg

CvBak5_UAAAEPWT.jpg

CvBsqLmUkAE68r2.jpg

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, uwimissteapot said:

Yoon Sung wearing maroon uniform. So his position will be upgraded to higher than before?

Could it be the end of the story will differ from the history? Crown Prince Hyomyeong will not die and succeed in diminishing all of the bad minister?

You are so smart to notice the change in his uniform, I only looked at YS, me so shallow :P:w00t:

I hope CP and YS will eradicate all the bad hats and bring peace to the country

• Like 11

@Naruto_7th_Hokage I will borrow the gif 

%B1%E8%C0%AF%C1%A43.gif?type=w1200

Hahaha, I know she is warming her tiny hands but it looks like a witch crafting lol

@orangememory Loved your appreciation post and fully agree with you, it's secure to say I couldn't bring myself to hate or skip any of character's scenes because of actors did such splendid job, Eunuch Jang pointed this out in his interview there was no limitation they allowed supporting cast to interpret their character's as they want, imo  they added that individuality so we could tell each of them apart unlike other sageuks. I would like to see more of Eunuch Jang actually but I think he was somewhat motherly  to Lee Yeong not fatherly you know he was nagging, getting jealous and angry him but always by his side, add to that  he was  more worried about his health rather than him neglecting his duties <3 

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Park Bo Gum with tears in his eyes is EVERYTHING and at the same time I want to hug him and dab those tears away.... The first 15 minutes of this episode is like a train just drove over my heart. Thanks, PD-nim and writer-nim!

Agree.. I cry when PBG cry. 

I notice, he always starts to cry with his left eye (in reply88 before kissing deoksun at hotel and earlier episode of mdbc) But in ep 17, he cried with both eyes, I think he so invested in this scene.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, uwimissteapot said:

Agree.. I notice, he always starts to cry with his left eye (in reply88 before kissing deoksun at hotel and earlier episode of mdbc) But in ep 17, he cried with both eyes.. 

they say when you cry from left eyes those at tears of sadness, from right eyes are tears of happiness. Bogummy always cries from left eye while Yoo jungie sometimes cries from right eye

1 hour ago, syaiira said:

Yup! On this FB page: 

Spoiler

It says that the event will start at 3pm(KST)

It's really nice of them to do this. They specifically mentioned that this is for the fans who are not able to attend the fansign (either due to the admittance limit or those who just can't be there (like us, the international fans). They said that its their way to soothe our hearts from the disappointment of not being able to be there. hahhaa :D 

3pm (KST) that will be like... 8am here. I thought at first it would be 6am.. I was all like :tears: but I counted wrong. Thank God. 8am works well for me. Perfect. :wub:

I just finished watching subbed ep. 17 and I really want to believe now that we will get HE for our main couple because, after that ep. 17 and all those heart-wrenching moments I just can't see... I just don't want to believe that writer-nim/PD-nim would make a sad ending... it would be just TOO MUCH. That would be absolutely heart-breaking... they just can't do that to us. 

But... but... 2nd part of a drama makes me worried... especially about YS. I don't like this feeling I have again... They can't kill him?!! :tears: My heart had it enough for Kim Hyung... but now YS... they just can't do that to him. I just hate all that... 'one of them is gonna die young' richard simmons. I am not okay with it. I don't want any more death... :tears: no...

Okay... now about minions... it was such a pleasure watching them. HAHAHA CP is the best. Just.. Kim Ui Gyo. I absolutely hate his character... I just hate that smile of his. Such an evil smile... malicious. While they were taking him he was all... 'I am not guilty', 'King' blah blah blah... yeah, right. LOL Yes, you are innocent.. aha... :lol:

Premier Kim and EQ... I am waiting for last episode because of two things: I need to see happy ending (ofc main couple and for all the good characters) and I need to see those two suffer. I would be the happiest if those two ruin each other. As I said yesterday, that would be just perfect. Best ending for them. :D

HY... It didn't sit right with me too... that sentence where she said that she will be the one who will remain by CP said until the very end. I don't have anything against her... but girl, FOR REAL, RO and RO only should be the one to be by CP said until the very end, not you. That's her rightful place. 

No Princess Myungeun and Jung together... they are soooo cute. I hope we get a little bit of them in the last episode... but how everything looks... that seems unlikely. I feel like they are rushing everything... at least ep. 17 felt like it. 

I. DON'T. WANT. A. RUSHED. ENDING. They better make it good!

• Like 21

You know this is just random and totally not part of the drama,but I just thought of it just now. You who I would love to see kimyoojung in her next love interest role with exo luhan but I know it would never happen not a girl can dream. They just both have beautiful baby faces and make a cute couple.lol

• Like 8

3 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Yes, sometimes I feel that KYJ is neglected for her role in the drama. PBG is fantastic as our CP but he needed an equally fantastic partner who is well versed in sageuks. 

When I watch Ep 1 to Ep 17 - I say to myself "Ahhhh...KYJ has really matured into a beautiful young lady, she is no longer a child"

KYJ done great job to potraite HSN/HRO, character, she bring joyful aura in every episode, how she act with eyes is craft, her Eyes like  wide window to her heart, how see expressed love,inoccent lust with her eyes is pure acting talent.but she need to sharpened her skill hurt wounded feeling with eyes, she did but it's not enough deep l think, because in some point she look lost focus in long shoot .. or because she was too tired. ?

This young lady has natural gesture to shown, her long experience in entertinment industry taught her neverthless , l never saw her tried to act cute or to  look cute like some actress.

What make me more praise her. is the mature vibe in her presence she was 17 this years but judge from  body curve and how she handle conversation,  she has been fully  bloosom as  sexy confident lady

About the popularity l think both of them,PBG and KYJ  they get jackpot at first their cheimistry blown up the viewers heart. They will have long advaitaser to sign. many couple shoot for magazine and bunch of project on their hands.who knows.

Why seem PBG is more popular , this is a fact actor always have first place in fans hearts, but l guess  in Yoo Jung case seem her agency playing big role not to hype up her sucsses, sidust playing careful and wise not to trapped their diamond called KYJ , in some short methapora though. She has long way to go, the first adult role she take is more then expextation, so she need to take another project to solidity her craftsmanship to take step to be Actor  with strong fans base and big popularity.

:blush: just my two cent..

Waiting streaming...3 hours.to 9...

• Like 21

1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

@nonski, we missed you last night. Don't mention it coz it seems like a couple of us were waiting for your roll call as usual and I thought you were probably tied down with work, so I decided to help out with the roll call for last night. 

:) Do hope you are recovering well and you will be able to join us in the live streaming for the finale episode tonight. Thanks for always leading us in the call and for taking the time to be with us even though you're unwell. 

Wow! The ratings for last night was just daebak! With the secret dealings of the Kim clan ministers being unveiled, the planned moves made by our Crown Prince to be rid of the corrupted court officials and definitely, not forgetting the touching bromance scene between Lee-Yeong and Kim-Hyung which has definitely brought tears to my eyes too. Just as I also love watching Yoon-sung's bromance scene with Yeong too. I can fully understand why last night's episode garnered such high ratings.

@Ahpheng chingu, as always, it's been great fun having you on the same thread again. Hehe...at least I do know we will be meeting again soon on the next drama thread. Perhaps, in the upcoming Park Bo-young drama...Thanks for alll the awesome c-strips that you have created for our favorite drama and our OTP! Yeah, it's gonna be our last PT job on this thread tonight so like what @nonski has mentioned earlier, let's end our final episode with a big babg!

@Jillia, @stroppyse and other Moonlighters here,  thanks for all your insightful posts and analysis made about the drama and its characters. Thanks to all the Moionlighters who have created the beautifully made gifs, pics, fan art and posters of our favorite drama and our leading cast. Last but not least, thanks to all Moonlighters who have contributed to this thread in one way or another. 

Thank you all for making my stay here an enjoyable and wonderful one. Hope we will meet again real soon on another drama thread! :)

@denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @zee0123 @princessbelle1022@Kissy13 @jellybook @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

P.S. Credit goes to @nonski for the compilation List of all the Moonlighters hrere. See ya all later tonight! :lol:

@MinLyn

Sunbae-nim I'm the one who's being grateful for your presence, Jinja gomabseudnida :heart:.  Having you in this thread really such a bless for us. Let's not say farewell because we definitely will meet again someday in another drama thread. Hwaiting for our grande finale tonight!! :blush:

• Like 9