Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 6/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, Thong Thin said:

Glad you love the Malaysian Chai Kueh.

How about those from Hong Kong and Singapore ?

@Thong Thin, no idea from HK & SIN since I've only eaten this when I'm in Malaysia.   :shaq:

+2

On 6/17/2021 at 10:36 PM, sadthe1st said:

wow, i din know jollibee owns CBTL!! they have the intensifying spicy chicken burger here

dun ask me if it's good cos i'm weak with spicy food.. my tongue might walk out of my mouth in protest.

cr.: owner

@sadthe1st, here in my side, this is not available. In case, it is - I won't ever order it anyway. Like you, I don't really dig anything spicy. :twerk2:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

On 6/18/2021 at 9:34 AM, sadthe1st said:

my friend is a huge fan of jollibee spaghetti too.. and i wonder why.. isn't it a place more famous for its chicken???

@sadthe1st, I love their spaghetti, too. I love the sweet style spaghetti sauce-with the chunkiest slices of ham and sausages/hotdogs, loaded with ground pork and topped with lots of cheese. It's just that if you're looking for al dente, you won't find it here because the spaghetti pasta itself is cooked for softness. . The fried chicken is excellent, too and served with a side of gravy. It is often ordered as a combo with Jolly Spaghetti. Some say Chickenjoy is even better than Kentucky Fried Chicken. But, of

course, I love KFC - hahaha -     :rubchin:

+2

On 6/18/2021 at 5:28 PM, Min2206 said:

Oh no!   Dang me!   And you have to show Taecyeon abs here ... where are you @willenette  Our cute ok-ppa is here!  Look at @sadthe1st:D post.

@gm4queen !!!!   Ohhh, how  I missed soy meat!!!
I used to order from the Indian mixed rice sellers - now hard to find them around my area,  unless I drive out far

@Min2206, hahaha - but, haven't seen it, dear! What page? Ohhh.....good that you like eating soy meat. Soy foods are generally good for the heart and blood vessels. The consistency and texture of soy meat is similar to real meat, however, for me the natural flavors are often bland in comparison. Tofu

has a lot of soy. Love it!    :wut:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl , @joccu loving the match  , Ronaldo got the footballing ability of a god 

Portugal's defense is too shaky, I have lost the count of their mistakes leading to German Players getting ball in the dangerous areas. By the looks of it Germany goal is an OG by Ruben Dias and not under Havertz's name, but who cares :piggydance:

Ronaldo is definitely a beast performing so well at this age. 

Meanwhile, Germany scored another, and it is another OG by Portugal :Twerkdatbutt:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl  what do you think of the first goal which was ruled  offside? Did the guy touch the ball or not? 

I actually missed the first 10 mins, so I didn't know there was another goal which was ruled out as offside. When the commentator mentioned it, I was like :notsureifserious:

Talking about offside, I was pretty sure that Germany's second goal would be ruled offside given the angle they showed it. But was relieved to know that it wasn't :piggydance:

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl it’s new trend this year OG

Too many OGs. I remember this to be happening in another tournament some years ago too, don't remember which one. 

What's with the TV official though. One time they show Germany's first goal under Ruben Dias' name, then next time on Havertz and when the halftime whistle was blown, they showed it again under Ruben Dias' name :loolz:

Good night @gm4queen Chingu :GN1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3