Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl there is also been so many offside goals. 

Edit: Germany is going to murder Portugal. 

4-1, it already is doing it :loolz:

This Portugal Defense is one of the worst ones I have seen in sometime for them. 

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl , @joccu I used to love old style, not fan of  VAR

missed drama , arguing 

:mrgreen:

Well, I like VAR when it is in favor of my team, but when it is not I am somewhat like this 0-e1496309679555.jpg

I am still two hearted about VAR. It surely takes away the fun, and it is too frustrating when players celebrate a goal and it gets ruled no goal. 

I think it should be somehow like they do in Cricket. In Cricket both teams have 2 or 3 reviews which they can use to challenge the Umpire's decision. IF the one requesting it is right about, then they keep their reviews, but if they are wrong, they lose one. 

If they do the same in football, then it will be team's choice to challenge a goal or foul or any decision. If they are correct, they don't lose reviews. It would still be better than current format and would induce extra drama :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, mini-barf drama Mine was excellent! The writer is throwing us in for a spin here. Have some theories.... :rolleyes:

Ji Yong was really barf though

@Ameera Ali I am so upset with Sa Hyun's dad here. :rage: How can he say those things about a woman who is only 40? Like the "poor kid will think his mom is his grandma":kicks:

Sa Hyun's dad needs a lesson.

Joey Mcintyre Comedy GIF by Pop TV

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Tra-la-la...Finished watching the OBD. 3/4 of the drama was SH. :D Verdict: He doesn't look good crying! :tears: Poor poor SH! I can't believe they didn't give us the meeting of the 50s wife and the mistress. They have been baiting us since last week. Also, no preview for tomorrow's episode? Question: Song Won said that she hadn't even told her friends about the pregnancy but later the three of them are chatting and discussing it. Didn't she throw up at Jeju and revealed her condition to them? Did I miss anything? Also I skipped all the 40s step mom scenes. Except the last one. I couldn't avoid that. :crazy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

watching MVs of random dizis and dramas -- a great shortcut to just watch the cute bits. kekeke....bonus: someone will always ask, "how did it end?" and a kind soul will give away the ending. so much time saved -- no need to watch the whole drama. hahahaha...  do others do that? watch MVs of dramas you have never seen?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Newsflash: Nevertheless has a jerk of an ex boyfriend.

Spoiler

Barf Alert

We need to break this jinx.  Watched 10 mins. Has a modern, zany feel to it. It has to be if it is has content

Spoiler

friend with benefits

I will complete it tomorrow.  All that crying in OBD has left me zapped.

@Ameera AliLook at the sincerity on his face. So earnest. :tears:  Left battered by the beautiful women (4 or was it 5?). Now he is seeking nirvana, inner peace and inner beauty.

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2