Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good morning everyone :wub:

@Wuzetian , @twinkle_little_star 

4evrkdrama @agenth@Calli @confusedheart326 @elan1@gm4queen@joccu @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @partyon@Sleepy Owl@Thong Thin 

Excuse Me , ladies and gentlemen, I’m starting my Saturday with a cup coffee and 
6Jh9ywR.gif

@twinkle_little_star winks :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Typography Hello GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin  @Min2206  @mirmz @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @agenth @Ameera Ali  @Calli @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl  @Wuzetian @willenette @twinkle_little_star @Tamakins

@partyon

@partyonyeah today is barf day! I going to watch the drama that has subs first then Portugal vs Germany game and then the second barf drama.  Be safe! :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

Finally I found me a K-drama myself. Dear @4evrkdrama chingu, have you started watching Monthly House?? I posted a comment on the drama thread. Do join us in the conversation. Your Kim Ji Suk oppa is too mean to the pretty beauty Jung So MIn! :D

Am really glad to hear that you found a drama for you sis.

:ohboy2:

(I feel so empty & gloomy if I don’t watch any drama)

Yes yes I have started watching it.:approves:  As I have said before am a sucker of “slice of life” genre and am loving the show so far. The writer chose a different theme to talk about life and it’s beautiful :heart:.

Oppa’s character has a “Tsundere” personality. (Though am not liking his voice modulation in this drama hope I will get used to it:tounge_wink:)

Will definitely catch up with the monthly house thread too (but I need to update myself with Bossam thread first) 

Do share your thoughts on the drama sis am always ready to listen.:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

I was reading the book review of German novel Snow White Must Die after the news of Kdrama version is in the making and I liked what I read. They said that it is "not a typical police procedural and the emphasis is more on the members of the local community and their psychology." t is what I want when I watch a thriller. I am curious if it will be just like Beyond Evil in the terms of writing. I will see.  I am looking forward to read more information about the drama and its cast. I hope Byun Yo Han will sign soon.

+2

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@larus I had this vague memory that I had read snow white must die. So I was checking my book self yesterday and found that

I actually own the novel. So I really did read it.  I was re-reading it bit yesterday and it was amazing.  Hope the writer is going to be some really good. The drama has lot of promise. :love:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

32 minutes ago, joccu said:

I had this vague memory that I had read snow white must die. So I was checking my book self yesterday and found that

I actually own the novel. So I really did read it.  I was re-reading it bit yesterday and it was amazing.  Hope the writer is going to some really good. The drama has lot of promise.

Good. I checked and this book is not available in Romania. I will wait for the drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Excuse Me , ladies and gentlemen, I’m starting my Saturday with a cup coffee and

whoa.. i spy a little tattoo THERE

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

finally finished EVERY CHORE!!!

well, almost.

*stares at the kitchen floor which i did not mop*

bathed.. and now need to rush over to my mama place for dinner.. along with packets of keropoks she asked for.. lol

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 3

Hey there Chingus :Pandabulous:

@larus, @joccu Chingus, I am at 32nd episode of "Great Queen Seondeok". So far it has been great, and I just loved how casually they introduced Bidam. I saw Kim Nam Gil in that cave, and I was like BIDAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!. At the same I just realized how great Kim Nam Gil's acting has been for years. This drama was aired in 2009, and the all the main leads were top stars at that time, I am Kim Nam Gil was too, but since his character was introduced, he was the scene stealer despite having lesser dialogues. Loving his character, but sad knowing which route he will go. 

@Ameera Ali, @joccu watched Scotland vs England last night, only the second half, but for some unknown reasons, I felt like England players were not really attacking that well with the intention to score, except for that last chance in the box. Looking forward to today's matches :wow1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

44 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

whoa.. i spy a little tattoo THERE

finally finished EVERY CHORE!!!

well, almost.

*stares at the kitchen floor which i did not mop*

You are so cute @sadthe1st You and @Ameera Ali really cheer up our days and nights! :D

How to Make Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu) - Recipe & Video

credit owner

@Thong Thin  @Lmangla Char siu turned out okay but.... it was not as sweet as those we buy outside. 
The recipe asked to put 8 tbsp of sugar , in addition to honey / maltose.  I skipped the 8 tbsp and put like 2?    It has that sweetish, savoury yes but not sweet enough?  Must it be sweet @Thong Thin ?

Colour-wise is dark, not as red as above bcos I don't use the colouring.  By the way, above pic is not mine, credit to the owner, from web

me still thinking of choco chip cookies .. hmmmm
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Food Fanatic

Hello GIFs | Tenor @larus @joccu @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4