Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, willenette said:

IDK why I don't like sushi. I guess because it is made of raw fish. It is a problematic food for me because it's made with raw fish —    I love stuffed squid. Squid must be cooked for a very short time otherwise if it's overcook, it turns very rubbery.   

It's also acquired taste, but there are other sushi types too that you can try without fish, like avocado, cucumber, or egg omelette sushi. :blush:

Ooo, so that's why some squids are so tender, while others are like eating rubber.

Sweet dreams @willenette ❤

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

Oh! I do remember who the killer and the culprits are but I don't remember if I figured it out easy or not. 

I tell you it is easy. You figured out early for sure. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not eaten sushi yet and I don`t know if I like it or not.  I am not a fan of raw fish too so probably I won`t like it.  But I want to try. My younger sister likes sushi. She even makes it at home.

@larus, if your stomach is sensitive to raw fish, play it safe with a California Roll..... This will be our best sushi for those like us who don't like raw fish. You should NOT eat it or sashimi beyond their 24 hour expiration.  :kaching3:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Thanks for the tip. It looks good.

@larus, unlike sushi or sashimi, California Roll does not include any raw fish. You won't get food poisoning from it. It even have tropical fruits to give that sweet flavor. While sushi can spoil quickly due to bacterial growth, California roll can last for a day or two in the fridge. :Fist1:

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@larus, unlike sushi or sashimi, California Roll does not include any raw fish. You won't get food poisoning from it. It even have tropical fruits to give that sweet flavor. While sushi can spoil quickly due to bacterial growth, California roll can last for a day or two in the fridge. 

+2

california roll and avacado roll are not traditional sushi offerings. so I remember watching this food related documentary. it was created by a chef in california who was trying to get people to eat japanese food but they were finding it a bit too foreign. this was in the 70s time frame. so he created these plates as a way for people to try this food so that they can ease into the idea of sushi and raw fish. then later, it spread to other places... 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

california roll and avacado roll are not traditional sushi offerings. so I remember watching this food related documentary. it was created by a chef in california who was trying to get people to eat japanese food but they were finding it a bit too foreign. this was in the 70s time frame. so he created these plates as a way for people to try this food so that they can ease into the idea of sushi and raw fish. then later, it spread to other places... 

+2

DISCLAIMER: I hate raw fish too, especially salmon :D

However I believe I can offer food opinions on sushi as we have sushi master in our family.

I can recognise good sushi without eating it, first in the way it's made and also color of salmon etc, amount of rice... 

Also I used to work in a sushi restaurant during my studies (don't ask me why lol). When visitors from the States came they ordered "sushi", in fact they wanted maki rolls. But apparently in the US everything gets called sushi there.

But here you can see difference: https://www.benihana.com/the-difference-between-sushi-and-sashimi/#:~:text=Although most nigiri is made,all nigiri contains raw fish.&text=In a maki roll%2C the,sesame seeds or other ingredients.

So when they ordered Sake Sushi (salmon sushi), and saw this: 

14720766596_39f4c2b24b_b.jpg

Their face was like this:

Sad GIF by Pokémon

So I was like whats up. Then they explain they wanted something else, I'm confused as I didn't mistake order, but when we talk it dawns upon me they meant this:

California-Maki-Wide.jpg?fit=1080,720&ss

Just an information for you guys in case you order sushi / maki elsewhere :D 

24 minutes ago, willenette said:

@larus, unlike sushi or sashimi, California Roll does not include any raw fish. You won't get food poisoning from it. It even have tropical fruits to give that sweet flavor. While sushi can spoil quickly due to bacterial growth, California roll can last for a day or two in the fridge.

+2

Mmh yeah but the rice gets all "stiff" in the fridge, so I don't find it very tasty after a few hours. Fresh is always best!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

93FA.gif

@Ameera Ali @joccu @partyon

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Min2206 @kokodus

@Thong Thin @Ernie

@mirmz @agenth @sadthe1st

@gm4queen @4evrkdrama

@Wuzetian @elan1

@Calli @confusedheart326 @LeftCoastOppa

hai  everyone. :D recalculate using to each formulas add or subtract. :D

@Ameera Ali wink eye. :D

giphy.gif

2lxW.gif

Spoiler

132fed0da13ce92dc424fc23f183e967.gif

swirling, windy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

I have never seen that bread before. Is it filled with something?

Nope, it's just normal bread that you eat with food or have with chai (tea). It's yummy!

bigstock-the-ger-camp-in-a-large-meadow-

Some Kyrgyz yurts

kyrgyzstanphoto.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5