Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Talking about Secret love !

I saw this mv first years back but didn’t watch it then though it was in my watch list !

I watched it this year and the drama is worth the “watch”

Please watch this mv - its awesome !

The songs lyrics resonates with drama too well !

sis @agenth I agree with Eonni @partyon she is an awesome actress its just that she isn’t picking the right script !

This song ring in my ears whenever i hear about this drama !

Eonni @partyon Chingu @Sleepy Owl am always ready for a rewatch event of this drama !

:please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

@4evrkdrama Yep, I meant what @agenth said. If you watch the two dramas, you'd  realize it was totally  unfair to not give the  award to NGM.

@agenth, Chingu, please  don't  get me started  on Jang Hyuk. :wub:This has to be one of my most favourite days on this forum. I get to talk about all my favourite  ultimate  Ahjussi oppas. You all made my day. Thank you everyone. Both @gm4queen and @agenth chingu have recommended  so must watch. 

@Sleepy Owl I have added 'Falsify' too. Wasn't aware of it. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, confusedheart326 said:

@4evrkdrama Yep, I meant what @agenth said. If you watch the two dramas, you'd  realize it was totally  unfair to not give the  award to NGM.

@agenth, Chingu, please  don't  get me started  on Jang Hyuk. :wub:This has to be my most favourite days on this forum. I get to talk about all my favourite  ultimate  Ahjussi oppas. You all made my day. Thank you everyone. Both @gm4queen and @agenth chingu have recommended  so must watch. 

+2

Jang Hyuk is one of my respected actors too (the term I use for people I like but don't become oppa :D). Well I haven't seen much of Awaken, so I can't say much about it. 

You know the drama I recommend 

sad saint GIF

3 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon Chingu @Sleepy Owl am always ready for a rewatch event of this drama !

OK if there is a rewatch of secret love, I'll join it! :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@agenth Chingu, you are not alone in thinking he looked like Jang Hyuk in "Awaken". When we had watched the trailer, I and @partyon had the same talk about him looking a lot like Jang Hyuk in that drama. 

@4evrkdrama Chingu, "Secret Love" is a great drama, I have watched it 3-4 times already (3, I am sure, I think the previous re-watch made it 4). Since the story is kinda heavy, and I just watched it less than a year ago, I will wait for a while before re-watching it. "Great Queen Sundeok" is the highest priority drama I have planned to watch this year by all means, I even promised @larus and @joccu to do it this year. But, when I plan to re-watch it, I am gonna inform you about it :approves:

The great thing about re-watching "Secret Love" was that I started liking the drama more when I sat down to post my thoughts on it weekly and also discuss about the episodes with @partyon Noona. 

48 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Sleepy Owl I have added 'Falsify' too. Wasn't aware of it. 

Well Chingu, it is kinda different, and slightly slow, so I am not sure if you will like it. I followed it when it was airing, and just loved it though. But from what I remember, it did a fine job ratings wise. Do tell me about your thoughts when you watch it :heartxoxo:

By the way @4evrkdrama, @kokodus Chingus, with all the talk about BTS boys' mandatory military service, I was wondering if there is a way for it to be pardoned for them. Just curious, not that I want it or not want it.

But this thing actually happened a couple of years ago. There is a very famous and good Korean football player "Son Heung Min" playing for Spurs in English Premier League. This dude is already in the prime of his career, and there were news about him being away for 2 years due to the same, due to which the everyone including the him, the fans and the clubs were concerned for his career since a 2 years gap is a big thing for athletes. 

Just then in 2018 we had the Asian Games, and SK government promised the SK football team that if they would win the Football tournament there, their mandatory military services would be pardoned. And, the SK team just pushed for the Championship, achieving it. So all the players participating in that tournament were pardoned, and they just had to do 6-8 weeks military training, which they did during the season break. 

Was just wondering, what are the chances for this group to be pardoned? Although, I do know that if this happens, the others would not really stay silent. After all, up until now, all the idols have served their 21 months service. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But this thing actually happened a couple of years ago. There is a very famous and good Korean football player "Son Heung Min" playing for Spurs in English Premier League. This dude is already in the prime of his career, and there were news about him being away for 2 years due to the same, due to which the everyone including the him, the fans and the clubs were concerned for his career since a 2 years gap is a big thing for athletes. 

Just then in 2018 we had the Asian Games, and SK government promised the SK football team that if they would win the Football tournament there, their mandatory military services would be pardoned. And, the SK team just pushed for the Championship, achieving it. So all the players participating in that tournament were pardoned, and they just had to do 6-8 weeks military training, which they did during the season break. 

Was just wondering, what are the chances for this group to be pardoned? Although, I do know that if this happens, the others would not really stay silent. After all, up until now, all the idols have served their 21 months service. 

You can only apply for exemptions if you are an athlete, and certain arts and music, see: https://www.90daykorean.com/military-service-in-korea/

But kpop doesn't fall under that arts exemption, this is why the law was amended for a possibility to push back two years, provided you get that commendation, so it takes a considerable reputation to earn it, as awarded by the ministry. 

In any case, if you try to evade military service without legal cause, your reputation in Korea tanks, it has a huge social impact.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

By the way,

I do feel a “celeb” to be a lookalike of Nam Goong Min !

Can anyone guess ?

Right from the moment I saw him from Remember war of son -

I wondered if Jung Yong Hwa and he were siblings ?

Doesnt they look alike ?

spacer.png

Atleast as brothers ?

spacer.png

ps: pics credits to owners

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8T4T0D75tQldeAr_BUfdyxP1alBelWrSdYtTuXqu

How are you this morning, guys??! :)

Sorry @joccu @Sleepy Owl & @confusedheart326 chingus that I didn't reply you last night! I haven't watched Hot Stove League of Namgoong Min. May be the story was a common tale so it didn't catch my attention. But I love sci-fi genre so I completed watching Awaken. The plot was confusing but I tried it just for him!

And as you guys said, he has started his career so late and why?? I mean I don't know much of his past dramas. Has he ever played as a boyfriend in his past dramas? I think he is being typecasted in thriller genre lately. His upcoming drama also sounds thriller. May be he is much older so he is always getting offers for mature roles. Love to see him in a rom-com once in a while.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 hours ago, partyon said:

I need a hubby too, especially now that I married my CJH oppa off to @agenth

Mrs. partyon Yoo.... Has a nice ring to it, no? 

+2

Ms Koko @kokodus.. did you married off your oppa to @partyon

giphy.gif&ehk=Lr7eYks5MZ73YRdoCPrIpmvf8S

11 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

My Oppa of the month !

Jung Woo - Kim Jung kook

(I thought I would pick of Lee Do Hyun or Song Kang but never in my wildest dreams I thought I would pick up an Ahjussi Oppa this month)

His acting is on par and am in love with his character too !

@Sleepy Owl chingu Do you know him ? 
He is an awesome actor !

I am very impressed by you,one month 1 oppa.

%2BoVgxTGduRo=

Good Morning @sadthe1st

Ooooo.... that movie is frightening. Are you watching.

@gm4queen

So you finished watching Awaken, must be good then.

I was having some thoughts to put NGM into my oppa list, well lets see if

I can get past Ep 1.

dFP3ev4GLtqYAaE=

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Even if there is a law that can make them pardoned, I think it will end up being disadvantageous to them only. Koreans are high on patriotism and everything. Best example is Seo in guk oppa's case. He already had some health issues, so he postponed his military enlistment and even after he joined he got hurt during the training period and he got exempted a year before he could complete his service. He received a huge backlash then. He is not even an A-list actor or anything and he had valid reasons, now imagine world superstars getting exempted just because they want to do more concerts and music videos. That will be the end of them. HAHAHAHA. Ofcourse BTS Fandom is not restricted to Korea and they have more international fanbase but still it will hurt them to not get any homeland support after that. 

59 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Ms Koko @kokodus.. did you married off your oppa to @partyon

In her dreams. She is just trying to snatch him away from me. I'll ofcorse not let that happen. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

By the way @4evrkdrama, @kokodus Chingus, with all the talk about BTS boys' mandatory military service, I was wondering if there is a way for it to be pardoned for them. Just curious, not that I want it or not want it

Well who knows chingu !

But even if govt. offer such a favour to BTS, I don’t think that they would accept it just like sis @agenth & @kokodus said !

I would rather wish instead giving such a favour , why don’t govt. give a chance for 7 of them to go for military service all together !:hwaiting2:

Thats more than enough !

By the way,

The military service has reduced from 21 months to 18 months 

( I got it from “Record of Youth”) donno if it has any exceptions !

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

How are you this morning, guys??! :)

Sorry @joccu @Sleepy Owl & @confusedheart326 chingus that I didn't reply you last night! I haven't watched Hot Stove League of Namgoong Min. May be the story was a common tale so it didn't catch my attention. But I love sci-fi genre so I completed watching Awaken. The plot was confusing but I tried it just for him!

And as you guys said, he has started his career so late and why?? I mean I don't know much of his past dramas. Has he ever played as a boyfriend in his past dramas? I think he is being typecasted in thriller genre lately. His upcoming drama also sounds thriller. May be he is much older so he is always getting offers for mature roles. Love to see him in a rom-com once in a while.

good morning all

so namgoong min was in WGM and I remember one of the things he said that he was super picky in the beginning of his career. he wanted a blazing start and wasn't prepared to work in smaller unimportant side character roles. so he stopped getting offers for a while and then agreed to do WGM even though he is not really a variety person. when it came to WGM, he realized that not all actors have this huge start and some have to work at it step by step. after getting known with WGM, he started getting more roles and he took them even if it wasn't necessarily the main role. now that he is older, maybe he has realized that the rom-com genre is no longer for him as most don't cast his age. or maybe he finds himself doing well in thriller and so doesn't want to rock the boat? who knows. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I would rather wish instead giving such a favour , why don’t govt. give a chance for 7 of them to go for military service all together !
Thats more than enough !

Has this ever happened in the history of kpop groups? Do you know of any groups that had gone to the service together and came back together?

E3DZw4xVoAAf3rz?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Has this ever happened in the history of kpop groups? Do you know of any groups that had gone to the service together and came back together?

No chingu 

So far no one:joy: !

Its just in my delulu world of kpop/kdrama world of mine !

spacer.png

But Big hit / Hybe is different with its every approach it takes as you know !

So I just have this random thought what if they went on postponing each members military service only to make the military schedule together or “near to together” !

Delusion at its extremes !

:loolz:

Am crazy right ?!

I know:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Ooooo.... that movie is frightening. Are you watching

if its available to stream, yes!!

i just got back home.. gobbling food lol no food intake since last nite 8+ and since no dining out due to restriction, so i had to survive on water thru the health screening and buying some stuff..

pixta_34774030_M.jpg

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

55 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

No chingu 

So far no one:joy: !

Its just in my delulu world of kpop/kdrama world of mine !

But Big hit / Hybe is different with its every approach it takes as you know !

So I just have this random thought what if they went on postponing each members military service only to make the military schedule together or “near to together” !

Delusion at its extremes !

Am crazy right ?!

I know:joy:

If you are crazy then what about this girl right here who is thinking of writing a petition and sending it to korean government about letting them do the service together. LOL. I'm sure that ARMY all around the world will support me. Hahahaha. 

20489aacc8aa038b677e3936d1ff6bf5.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1