Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

@4evrkdrama. I feel the same. I am only watching two dramas airing at the moment. 'Bossam' and 'Mad For each Other'. I am slacking with Bossam but since there's a lot happening, I will catch up with the rest of the episodes. But one drama, I am really enjoying is 'Mad For Each Other'. I like the two leads. They have great chemistry and superb comic timing. I also like how they balance the episode with serious and comic issues. Most importantly, I love the slow burn romance between the two leads who are not blindingly beautiful that they would distract me. I sometimes get too distracted by the good looking couple to focus on the story. I mean how can anybody looking so perfect, not have a perfect life? Weird logic but I can't get over it. :crazy: How are you liking it so far?

Am liking it so far twin @confusedheart326

Just as you have said, the drama has a balance between serious and comedic elements !

Am not much into Oh Yeon Soo

but it seems like am going to get a new Oppa this month to my Oppa list !

Eonni @partyon My Oppa of the month !

Jung Woo - Kim Jung kook

spacer.png

(I thought I would pick of Lee Do Hyun or Song Kang but never in my wildest dreams I thought I would pick up an Ahjussi Oppa this month)

His acting is on par and am in love with his character too !

@Sleepy Owl chingu Do you know him ? 
He is an awesome actor !

Wonder why he isn’t choosing much projects ! (Am afraid I will forget him if doesn’t come with new new projects)

:loolz:

ps : Eonni @partyon chingu @Sleepy Owl please don’t give me “unamused” reaction:sweats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2

Don't you worry Ms. Koko, before the 10 days have passed I will have become the new Mrs. Yoo :dorakiss:

1422875_original.jpg

I will arrange a poll if needed :joy: The loser (you) will have to change your DP. I'll make sure of that. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I dedicate this song to all his new (fake) admirers. 

I got to know all the members individually all thanks to your video, chingu! I only knew RM so far. :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will arrange a poll if needed :joy: The loser (you) will have to change your DP. I'll make sure of that. :kiss_wink:

I was just now thinking of changing my dp to Tae oppa. Lolol. 

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I got to know all the members individually all thanks to your video, chingu! I only knew RM so far. :joy:

+2

Glad I could be of help. What @Sarang21 couldn't do for months, I did it in a week. Sarang should be proud of me. LOL. 

Tmrw I'm going to conduct a bts quiz here. Bwahahahaha. Winners will get a wish from me. For example you can ask me to not post turkish oppa pics  lolol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

NO I HAVEN'T. This is just a phase. I'll get back to my garden oppa once HP2 starts. 

ok now that i've cleared that, @4evrkdrama Any chance of BTS ever coming to our country for a concert? 

Chances are 0.000001 % chingu :joy:

The only kpop band that came to India whom I know is - KARD !

But who knows !

lets see !

have you listened to BTS - pied piper ?

You would definitely love it :tounge_wink:

This too is for you 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

@WuzetianWow! That is stunning. However, did they use Photoshop to enhance the abs? Too much bronze powder. But, without nitpicking, that scene looks straight out of the Garden of Eden, with Eve and Satan. :wub:I don't know something in his gaze makes me think of him as Satan, trying to tempt and corrupt the pure and the innocent.:D

Lol! Those abs are real! He was a brilliant sportsman especially in basketball with skills almost on par like a professional. However, it was not until he was severely injured during filming in 2018 that he had to quit all kinds of vigorous sports which caused him to be very sad. He had to undergo a surgery with 3 nails on his left leg and a long physiotherapy for recovery. 

About the drama, the girl is the demon and he's a mortal. Maybe bad boys are hotter? Haha... I didnt watch this work of his. Word of Honor (WOH) is the first I've ever watched. In WOH, his character has 7 nails embedded on his chest and somehow coincided with his real life of 3 nails in his leg. He is now renowned as Princess or "Nation's Wife" due to the popularity of his character as Zhou Zhi Shu/Zhou Xu. 

@Min2206 Me too...I usually watch only 1 drama at a time...

@Thong Thin Lovely cranberry bread! I like eating cranberries in my oats...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

have you listened to BTS - pied piper ?You would definitely love it 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Perfectly suits my situation right now. Looks like this song is written just for me. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

+2

Sis I usually can distinguish & recognize every korean celebs except for this group !

And I get baffled when ppl say they can’t differentiate some koreans !

But now I can understand :joy: !

It happened with me too recently !

Three of the TXT members are same for me !  
spacer.png

I still can’t differentiate them !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Perfectly suits my situation right now. Looks like this song is written just for me. LOL. 

Thats what I love in them !

You could connect yourself with each songs of BTS one way or another.

There are more meaningful songs, do check it out chingu !

:heartxoxo:

Maybe that’s what makes their songs special !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Three of the TXT members are same for me !  

Oh my god! :scream:

Not three of them chingu, all of them are same for me! And is it just me or most K-pop boys look feminine??! :partyblob: I can only recognize RM of BTS out of all K-pop boy bands!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god! :scream:

Not three of them chingu, all of them are same for me! And is it just me or most K-pop boys look feminine??!

I can only recognize RM of BTS out of all K-pop boy bands!!!

I agree that “some of the kpop boys” do look feminine - the hairstyle takes a major share in it !

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Wait a minute, I just had a reality check while talking to my friend (yes the same EXO stan from yesterday). Its almost time for BTS oppas to join mandatory military service? Jin, the oldest of all, is already 28 years old. They are going to leave one by one soon.......noooooo I'm not ready for this......:criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait a minute, I just had a reality check while talking to my friend (yes the same EXO stan from yesterday). Its almost time for BTS oppas to join mandatory military service? Jin, the oldest of all, is already 28 years old. They are going to leave one by one soon.......noooooo I'm not ready for this......

they passed the "BTS law" though last December, by which artists with commendation can postpone military until they are 30, so there's 2 more years. 

At least there's that :D

And you'll always have YYS. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait a minute, I just had a reality check while talking to my friend (yes the same EXO stan from yesterday). Its almost time for BTS oppas to join mandatory military service? Jin, the oldest of all, is already 28 years old. They are going to leave one by one soon.......noooooo I'm not ready for this......

I have this

little hope and wish in

me in korean drama/kpop world of mine that -

BTS would enlist military together” !

Though chances are nil But still I hope for that !

:please:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, agenth said:

they passed the "BTS law" though last December, by which artists with commendation can postpone military until they are 30, so there's 2 more years. 

2 years will go by quickly. Goshhhh. Bit the good thing is when they all come back, they will hopefully have delicious abs to boot. *Wink *@partyon *wink*

6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I have this little hope and wish in me in korean drama/kpop world of mine that - “BTS would enlist military together” !

Though chances are nil But still I hope for that !

Woaaahhhh that would be great. Now I really want this to happen. The age difference between Jin and Jung kook is five years. Not much if you ask me. So they can easily join the military together and come back together. Also what would the maknae line even do without their hyungs. Please don't separate my babies. :please:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4