Add and Subtract Game

Admin

46 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

This would be my first time preparing something sweet, I never tried it before. If I wanted cake, pastries I would just buy it from the nearby bakery. This is something which I cannot find here, and also something I have been craving since I think @larus shared the pic (or was it someone else?). So I will go for it 

I just hope it will edible 

I support you @Sleepy Owl - any cake will do, even butter cake. @sadthe1st shared the mango lassi - I was the one googled lassi cake - hahaha!  @larus suddenly decided to want to bake one, then found a simple one.   You then later came in to say you want to bake too.   

:heartxoxo:

I am trying  to improve on butter cakes -sometimes, it's a bit wet at bottom.   

Anyway, I gotta zzz soon - Good night, Chingus 

Here's another beautiful cake for every one

Le rose cake, le plus simple des cakes design - Cook and Goûte | Best  frosting recipe, American buttercream recipe, American buttercream frosting  recipe

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

bwahahaha.... @kokodus ~ the proposal was real! seher initially said no and I thought it will drag on for a few days but no! she decided to accept because it was yaman and she trusts him. awww, can we fangirl over this? when trust is more moving than a romantic love? they even went ahead and applied for a date and even informed child services. at least this is a contract marriage that makes more sense as it is for a child. but it is amusing that both are in love and neither will say anything. so much magic over hand holding! hahahahah.....

such a swoon worthy line -- it is not about which path you take but who are you taking with. :wub:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

23 hours ago, partyon said:

Isn’t the first guy from Welcome to Waikiki 2 and the second guy from Welcome to Waikiki?

Do you like Welcome to Waikiki? I found it hilarious :D I just love slapstick comedies so much :wub:

I didn’t watch both waikikis 

Will look into it too 

am way too smitten by our king 

:Pandabulous:

asked about waikiki 2 when i was way too smitten by mr.dimple,but my frnd said comedy doesn’t fit him much !

is it true ?

By the way

hai to everyone in the thread 

:sweet:

@partyon @Sejabin @Min2206@MayanEcho @iksunijini @joccu@twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi @Catleya @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @Nodame @sadthe1st @larus @Ameera Ali @Jillia @mirmz @corey @Lmangla @kokodus @pompyavi @Ernie @Sarang21

and everyone I forgot !

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@larus suddenly decided to want to bake one, then found a simple one.   You then later came in to say you want to bake too.   

Yes,  I chose the one who is easier to make because I want to make it quickly.  :D Saturday.... here I come.

the next one will be this.

Prajitura-Diplomat-cu-portocale-si-cioco

I used to make it regularly but I can`t remember the last time I have prepared it.

13 hours ago, Catleya said:

hai @larus :waves:btw, if limiting posts is a way to prevent spamming I feel it is okay. But, from my way of thinking, if Soompi wants to inviting more new users, the rule is not too compatible for the marketing strategy ^_*  mmm.. there are some users who like to post more because of they are atracted to some dramas that are currently on air.. but also there are some users who do not post too many. Btw, just an input, mmm.. if limiting posts is important nowadays, then perhaps Soompi could raise the limit? like from 5 posts to 10 posts per day? 

I don`t think it is very efficient. I`ve not seen many spam post anyway. Maybe it is good prevent spamming for a few days but how long does it take? I want to put myself in the newbie `s shoes. think it is frustrating.

Soompi used to be more animated but now just a few threads are more active. Too bad.

But It is good that you decided to stay and post here.

BTW, your cake is yummy. I love creme brulee. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there @4evrkdrama Chingu :Pandabulous:

I will be catching up "Run On" tonight, just need to watch 12th episode. Will hopefully watch the 13th tomorrow night and follow it till the final episode :wow1:

35 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes,  I chose the one who is easier to make because I want to make it quickly.  :D Saturday.... here I come.

Hey there Chingu :biubiu:

The recipe I looked up and saw the video which, made it impossible for me to make "Mango" Lassi Cheese Cake, since well, there is no Mango here in the winter. So I will be following that recipe, and may go for another flavor of the Lassi or just let it be Lassi Cheese Cake (I think it would be tasty too if made properly). Anyway, I will think about it during the weekend :wow1:

37 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t think it is very efficient. I`ve not seen many spam post anyway. Maybe it is good prevent spamming for a few days but how long does it take? I want to put myself in the newbie `s shoes. think it is frustrating.

Soompi used to be more animated but now just a few threads are more active. Too bad.

But It is good that you decided to stay and post here.

I don't think this rule was there when I joined the thread, I mean maybe I didn't come to know about it since I didn't post much and was only active on "The Graceful" friends, but still I think this is a new rule (was introduced much later than I joined). 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl i think no bake recipe should be safe? lol like all the ingredients are already edible on its own so i guess u won't get any tummy upset for sure

brock lesnar giggle GIF by WWE

@Min2206 the arrowhead chips.. u dun need to slice using knife.. u can use a veggie slicer (shaver)..

bet u're still awake @MayanEcho!!

hi @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @Catleya @mirmz @joccu @4evrkdrama and chingus who are possibly still awake now at the other side of the globe!

instant ramen eating GIF by HIDIVE

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

57 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Thong Thin that looks like some sumptuous hotel breakfast spread!

hmm.. i haven't seen @Nodame these few days too! and @Jillia @Ameera Ali are those 3 busy chasing after abs since @partyon is busy with new oppas?

Have you had your coffee this morning...and are you still fuming inside out ?

Having crossaints, eggs with protein shake ( freshly squeese carrot and lemon juice)

@MayanEcho enjoy to the fullest before work begin.

Missing these 3 girls - @Sejabin  @Jillia @Nodame  ..hope they doing well.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Yup! Just few more days of all-nighters!

drink plenty of water! u know when ur body clock goes a bit haywire, it dehydrates quite a bit lol

water GIF

@Thong Thin i'm finishing the last drops of teh c hahahaha

chasing some sales managers for their numbers but is being "ignored"... oh well.

• Blob 5

Also good afternoon, good evening and good night depending where you are in the world.

i had no internet all weekend. 
It was painful. 

Hope you are all well and MR a Queen was Soo good.

IT is 10:30 Pm now.

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

drink plenty of water! u know when ur body clock goes a bit haywire, it dehydrates quite a bit lol

Thanks @sadthe1st! That I always do. Drinking plenty of liquids daily also keeps skin and hair good. ^_^

@Thong Thin Dates bread and pineapple  juice for breakfast today :)

@Nodame Oh my, that's awful. What happened with the net?

Hello @Lmangla @mirmz @iksunijini

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

@MayanEcho healthy breakfast :approves:

OMG ! @Nodame  that's the worst thing to happened

Without internet, you are disconnect from the world and life is awfull.

If you are going to bed now, good night, sleep tight.

Hi @Sleepy Owl  who is lurking now.

Finally catch up with Delayed Justice @ Ep 12 :joy:

Ms Lee is such a good soul, pay 3 months rental for Lawyer Park.

I hope those donations they got for winning the Du Sik case will not go down the drain.

Edit : @4evrkdrama  and @Sleepy Owl .. i have pen my thoughts in Run On thread.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@Nodame no internet all weekend must have been tough 

_D9BvY42y5B3XjqszccZEa2FVip8w9jW-BYMZX4A

@Thong Thin That's good Chingu that you are catching up "Delayed Justice". Ms Lee too had a really good character development, she went from being hot tempered, reckless reporter to a good reporter who can now calculate when she needs to act up and write articles. 

Also at one point in the drama they had said that Ms Lee comes from a rich family, so it was really great to see her support them financially like that. She also didn't care much about her paygrade since she knows their condition.

I will also be posting some thoughts on "Run On", but the ML's dad is too annoying :kicks:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4