Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@kokodus hope its nice! is that from the same chinese restaurant u had ur kimchi fried rice?

omurice is from japan! although i did have that at ximending taipei last time haha

https://www.justonecookbook.com/omurice/

this is a random cooking blog, so no comments on the taste from it

so tired, i need to put on the steam eye mask later..

hi @joccu !!

No. This is a different restaurant. This restaurant has a much wider range of items, mostly south east Asian, it also has burmese and Japanese dishes. Omurice is nothing extraordinary, the first few bites were nice, they used sticky rice instead of fried rice, and it also didn't have much seasoning, so I had to add the leftover fire sauce from tacobell for some punch. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8
  • Replies 144.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

one of my favourite anime was escaflowne and I found it really romantic. it had a bittersweet kind of ending.

Oh my gosh, I loved watching Escaflowne! :love: I can still hear the opening theme in my mind, remembering the good times seeing it with friends. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

hi @twinkle_little_star @Ernie

27 minutes ago, joccu said:

having coffee right now but I do drink cocoa at times.

i feel like having one coffee too.. i think i'm drinking too many tea/coffee/water/junkwater..

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

they used sticky rice instead of fried rice, and it also didn't have much seasoning

oh no!!! that sounded wrong.. omurice is supposed to be omelette with fried rice inside.. even if it's not fried rice.. it should be something flavorful and savory..

problem child facepalm GIF

@forme26 fi drinking coffee now too?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 8
32 minutes ago, iksunijini said:

+2 

@twinkle_little_star  @forme26 fi haii chingus!what's the secret to great coffee?is it the quality of the beans?

24 minutes ago, forme26 fi said:

@iksunijini @twinkle_little_star hello chingus.nope :lol: oh i have to put the mask over my nose and mouth and secure it :mask:

hai  @iksunijini @forme26 fi thank you. it's the size of the cup. :D

adventure time coffee GIF

tenor-3.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
4 minutes ago, Catleya said:

I want to say something but I am afraid.. ... ~~~

No need to be afraid. This thread is a safe space.  You can say what you want here!:heartxoxo:

@Min2206 dongsaeng, the King is looking good. Finally he's smiling. :blush:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Also good afternoon, good evening and good night depending where you are in the world.

@larus Hi my friend! Ooh cool you got Heartfelt confession! I am finishing AWAKEN tonight (caught up on ep 15 before I slept).

Just got into work at my MAIN job and settling in now. Here is a short work and glad I worked yesterday Monday (holiday)at my side gig. I am now treasuring lounging in bed in the mornings. (Usually I don't and this morning I did not want to get up. Sigh. I still go into the office.)

Got to catch up but wanted to greet you all and will read the other pages (read 1) later

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@joccu Love cocoa and social coffee drinker. Grateful I don't need to function on it.

Dang My tech skills are bad so I don't know how to post pics stuff so my posts are so plain. :weary:

@Min2206 Yes love the actress! She is so cute as the Queen. Hello hello! Also the pic of the KING actually smiling (awww).

@sadthe1st Hello hello too!

You are all so sweet. Have to get my daily dose of friendliness. I love our diversity and despite the physical distance between us, this FORUM has us united. LOVE it.

@partyon Chinggu--- thanks I needed that --with handsome Hyun Bin (I wonder around the time he was dating Song Hye Gyo in that drama they did together) I haven't started Tunnel with this new side job I am no BACKLOGGED on catching up on dramas. SIGH.

LOL. Back to work.

:wow1:

+2

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4