Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Thong Thin i was stuck in a 3hr call... help! it was supposed to be 30mins.. but i ended up with a sore ear in the call from 3pm to 6pm.. so, dun say teabreak.. i din even get to make coffee!

angry over it GIF by GritTV

i've been craving for kambing soup for a few days already..

but not every indian/indian muslim stall serves good kambing soup.. it's not cheap and would be a waste if it tastes awful at the first sip.. there are a few stalls near my area but i'm skeptical.. the stall that's really good is too far and only accessible by car or taxi..

Happy New York City GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

argh... dilemma...

• Blob 7

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin i was stuck in a 3hr call... help! it was supposed to be 30mins.. but i ended up with a sore ear in the call from 3pm to 6pm.. so, dun say teabreak.. i din even get to make coffee!

i've been craving for kambing soup for a few days already..

but not every indian/indian muslim stall serves good kambing soup.. it's not cheap and would be a waste if it tastes awful at the first sip.. there are a few stalls near my area but i'm skeptical.. the stall that's really good is too far and only accessible by car or taxi..

Sorry to hear bout your 3-hour phonecall.   Hope you have your cup of coffee by now.
Soup kambing is heaty - now you some more so "boiling hot" inside ...  can ah?

SUP KAMBING ALA MAMAK - Dapur Tanpa Sempadan 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@sadthe1stthat's terrible.. how come that caller is so long winded.

In between the call, can't you get him or her that you need toilet break (an excuse to go for quick coffee). 

3 hrs!.. your butt must be sore lol

:w00t: poor you. 

What are you having for dinner tonight. 

I had a sinful dinner, ate Roti Canai aka Roti Prata. :D

Hi @joccu @forme26 fi

@Sleepy Owl again. 

@Min2206 sadthe1st need to explode out, that's why she is yearning for kambing soup :loolz:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

night night @MayanEcho

@Thong Thin @Min2206 the fire inside burns fiercer without the kambing soup... cos of pent up frustration lol if i can have a good kambing soup, my mood will definitely turn better!

i was supposed to try understand more of the caller's particular portfolio but ended up, she is ranting away of all the obstacles and dismay of that portfolio in between her explanations... i was on wireless headset and could walk away to the kitchen to boil water make coffee... i was quite sure i won't be able to enjoy it with the negative energy exploding out from the headset into my left ear lol

oh no what GIF

by the way, i'm having teh tarik right now... less sweet too!

• Blob 6

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 the fire inside burns fiercer without the kambing soup... cos of pent up frustration lol if i can have a good kambing soup, my mood will definitely turn better!

i was supposed to try understand more of the caller's particular portfolio but ended up, she is ranting away of all the obstacles and dismay of that portfolio in between her explanations... i was on wireless headset and could walk away to the kitchen to boil water make coffee... i was quite sure i won't be able to enjoy it with the negative energy exploding out from the headset into my left ear lol

by the way, i'm having teh tarik right now... less sweet too!

Enjoy your teh tarik @sadthe1st  The tea helps,  I know.
Cats Hug GIF by ruillu - Find & Share on GIPHY

Hi @Ernie
OU Digital Teaching: HumanMOOC Week 1: Instructor Presence

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Just got back from grocery shopping

what goodies did u stock up?

chips?

GIF by Swaps4

cola?

doma GIF

ramen?

Umaru-Chan Ramen GIF by HIDIVE

@Min2206 the teh tarik is good.. life goes on i guess.. and this week is our quarter closing so i'll be tied up with order reports and stuffs all the way until next tue..

• Blob 6

Hello @Sleepy Owl

tumblr_nqy55hIdOk1s02vreo2_400.gif

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

what goodies did u stock up?

@Min2206 the teh tarik is good.. life goes on i guess.. and this week is our quarter closing so i'll be tied up with order reports and stuffs all the way until next tue..

Ohh, hate deadlines and closings - those were the days   Well, you will get by - brace through them - you can do it!  

Yea, what did Sunbae-nim?    toothpaste? hair cream?   wait ... he wanted to bake a cake !    

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@sadthe1st Chingu, I bought Chips, Cheese, bread, Instant Noodles, coffee and a lot more things (this was once in a 2-3 weeks shopping). Bought Orange Juice instead of cola, I have been trying to avoid Cola for sometime now, I usually look for alternative in Juices and if not, or if I am really feeling like drinking it, I go for it. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, corey said:

Edit: @Sleepy Owl, you do realize that juice is just as bad in terms of sugar content as carbonated drinks like cola? It does not contain caffeine but that is the only advantage...

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

Well yeah, but then again, I think they would be better than cola. Plus I usually don't have them regularly. Thanks for pointing though, I didn't know that the sugar content same as the carbonated drinks. I used to think they would be less. 

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the no-bake mango lassi cake ingredients?? like, forgotten??

:facepalm:

Still, there is time till weekend, so I can go to nearby store for it this weekend. But I will surely try to prepare it :wow1:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5