Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You forever say you lazy ... 
Nope, nope, nope!   May the force be with you .... you go buy that cream cheese and whatever lassi flavour.

I be the horse and take you there  (virtually)

Yeah I do say I am lazy all the time :joy:

But hopefully I will go and buy the stuff required to prepare the cheese cake on Friday or Saturday. 

Chingu, where do you find such gifs, that owl looks so cute on that toy horse :heart3:

16 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl i'm OCD.. i need everything squeaky clean.. plates, bowls, sink, stove etc that's why i rather not cook at all LOL

Well same is the case with me for only the dishes though, and other utensils, not the stove though. Not sure if I am OCD, but I seek perfection in what I do. Plus washing dishes soon after eating is something I am doing for a long time now, so if I don't do it, it keeps bugging me that I got to do it and not let me concentrate on other things :joy:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

so if I don't do it, it keeps bugging me that I got to do it and not let me concentrate on other things

the plates and bowls in the sink whispering into ur ears.. "wash me quickly! wash me quickly!"

talking jim carrey GIF

HAHAHAHAHA

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

How about you Chingu? 

Snoozed for some hours, now awake and a bit hungry, hahahah!

@sadthe1st Yeah, I noticed, LOL! Your kambing soup must have been so good to the last drop. 

For some reason I woke up wanting grilled chicken and harees. Must've dreamed of it, hahahaha! 

I agree with @Thong Thin, this thread got serious foodies :lol: 

@Min2206 I also want chips now, but don't feel like going out...I guess I'll make do with popcorn later :D

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, where do you find such gifs, that owl looks so cute on that toy horse 

Google
Don't kill me please :Megalol:

( I type the word   OWL )

26 minutes ago, Catleya said:

it's okay @Catleya if you are busy -- come in once a day to give us some cake  -really appreciate your beautiful cakes!  

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho Mr Queen drama seems to have all our fav food ... popcorn !  How I miss them .. use to go movies and get the cola plus corn .... weiiiiiiiii      The covid spoil the FUN !

17 minutes ago, corey said:

Hi @Catleya, @4evrkdrama!

@Thong Thin I never really understood the concept of a foodie. For me, every mouthful of food I swallow is ridden with guilt. Also never heard of any foodie in the place where I live.

Aww @corey  Hope you are okay with us posting the food gifs and pics.   When come to food, me no guilt ... sighhhh

Eating Hungry GIF - Eating Hungry GuineaPigs - Discover & Share GIFs

Hello @Ernie @forme26 fi again!

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

:waves:

hai everyone.. being around you, a team add  @Min2206  @sadthe1st @larus  @Ameera Ali

@joccu @MayanEcho @corey 

@Sleepy Owl @kokodus 

@cenching @Ernie @pompyavi  

@4evrkdrama @Catleya @iksunijini

@Sejabin @Thong Thin @partyon

@Lmangla @Jillia and a team subtract  @mirmz @forme26 fi  makes everything better. :D yearningly at a full moon under a rainy sky. :D

b1cd36614ed294ba79e0eb774b7742d4.gif

750622709-481991.gif

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-c51fdffc4d4306dfac9d89e07a9d08e3-

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1