Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have stopped watching Tunnel till Epi 5 - can I ask when actually do we comment?   May I clarify .....  if we watch Epi 3 - 4 this week, we can comment this Thursday, 28th or next?

I watched 4 episodes in a row, since I was already a bit behind the schedule. Since I have already watched this drama, I think I will be able to follow the schedule. Otherwise I would have binge-watched it and completed it last weekend :loolz:

But it did get me confused, so every Thursday onward, you can comment on the 2 episodes you watched before it. So this Thursday as Noona said it will be 3-4, then next one it will be 5-6 and so on. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But it did get me confused, so every Thursday onward, you can comment on the 2 episodes you watched before it. So this Thursday as Noona said it will be 3-4, then next one it will be 5-6 and so on. 

I gather it's the week after - thank you @Sleepy Owl

and hi to you @4evrkdrama

Here, some pandan layer cake for you -- one of my favourites - like it cold
Pandan Layer Cake | MKL

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Omo, we have so many bakers here !   This is cool !

i'm super supportive too! i'm an eater! lol

Comedy Central Eating GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

@Thong Thin kambing soup craving satisfied! hahaha i had plain thosai too and they gave me some baguette as well for the soup..

now i'm back home sipping teh tarik less sweet and feeling so blissful

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, corey said:

Ha ha , I try not to bake. The thing is, if I bake something, I feel compelled to eat it all, because I hate wasting food.  And cake is usually the combination of the three fattening things - sugar, fat and white flour. All that lovely masterpieces that you post, if I eat even a spooful of that , it will all end up in my body fat. Blessed are those who have high metabolism and can eat all the goodies and remain stick thin. Like the girsl in K-Dramas and C-Dramas, they all eat noodles. And more noodles. And I am to believe that they are so thin on such a diet.

Life is unfair.

@corey  I too wonder how the girls in K or Cdramas diet.   Not just the ladies, even the males.   All so thin and flat tummy.   I love cheese and fried stuff.  Just as the Parmesan Tornado Potatoes posted by @sadthe1st  - Thank you, Chingu -   now I know how to do - don't need to fry them like how I see the Mr Queen did in the Royal Kitchen for the King's banquet.  :D

Glad you had your kambing soup @sadthe1st -  sssssssalivating !

A friend just bought us nasi lemak with rendang chicken.  Now trying to make own home-made teh tarik (pulled tea)
Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang. Malaysia Famous  rice dish eaten all day long | Malay food, Malaysian food, Nasi lemak

everything shown here are pre-packed separately for take-away

@Sleepy Owl  you don't have to show us the pic, just update us when you do it.  

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i haven't tried the baked ones... usually the street food stalls sell them deep fried like Mr Queen..

Same here Chingu, I never even thought about preparing them :loolz:

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl  you don't have to show us the pic, just update us when you do it.  

I will share the pic if it turns out to be good, otherwise well, will do it when I get perfect in it (at least in the looks of it) :joy:

One of the reasons I don't really try to cook new things is, I cook that dish again and again till it not taste the way I want it to be. 

PS: Main reason I don't really try to cook is I AM LAZY 

original.gif

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

A friend just bought us nasi lemak with rendang chicken.  Now trying to make own home-made teh tarik (pulled tea)

when u said rendang chicken, i think of the keropoks to dip on those rendang gravy!!

udang-banner.jpg?ext=.jpg

30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

for me, it's the washing after that.. lol

dishes GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 5

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

for me, it's the washing after that.. lol

For me, I need to do the washing as soon as I am done eating, don't really like leaving the dishes like that. I also don't have a problem with it, put the earphones on, and do the washing, does not take much time either. 

Hey there @4evrkdrama Chingu :Pandabulous:

I watched episode 12th, and as I had said in my previous post, I was expecting this thing to happen since it always happens. The dad is too annoying here :evilelmo:

Looking forward to tonight's episode :wow1:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Chingus @Min2206 @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @corey @Nodame

Welcome to foodies heaven. 

Min - rendang chicken my favourites. Love the aroma of the spices. 

Sadthe1st - glad you got your craving for kambing soup, did you lick the bowl clean :Djoking ya. 

@corey- I also like those traditional cheesecake with Digestive biscuit as the base, at least you don't get the feel of too cheesy. 

Hi @MayanEcho @forme26 fi

Good evening from my side. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You forever say you lazy ... 
Nope, nope, nope!   May the force be with you .... you go buy that cream cheese and whatever lassi flavour.

blurds | Cute ponies, Cute little animals, Cute animal pictures  I be the horse and take you there  (virtually)

48 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

and thanks for the Haaais and well wishes chinkudeul/eonnies/hyungnim/dongsaengs 

@MayanEcho @Min2206 @iksunijini @twinkle_little_star @Thong Thin@Catleya @Sleepy Owl @iksunijini @sadthe1st

@Min2206 thanks for the cake... I ate well.. 

this is for you my sis

That Kit Kat Milkshake with ice cream is very filling LOL
And who is that guy - he is also very filling tooooo  @4evrkdrama

@sadthe1st  I have keropok at home - tapioca ones - mom bought 1 big bag - can fill 6 big tubs
kerepek-ubi-kayu-bbq | Tanjong Sepat Fresh Food Delivery

something like these tall tubs

Hello @Thong Thin  dunno why suddenly all into baking , foodie
Well, we still have oppas and abs here

maybe chips on oppa's abs  ( @Sleepy Owl - don't , no , you don't ..)

And hi to you @MayanEcho@forme26 fi

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

HI @4evrkdrama @forme26 fi!!

and hi again @MayanEcho before u went to bed, we were talking about food.. now u're awake again, we are still talking about food HAHAHAHAHA

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

@Sleepy Owl i'm OCD.. i need everything squeaky clean.. plates, bowls, sink, stove etc that's why i rather not cook at all LOL

@Thong Thin not just lick the bowl clean, i almost ate the bowl as well

Angry Deep Breath GIF by coopypoopicus

• LOL 3
  • Blob 4