Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh maybe we need holographic to make one for us with the face of  oppa chocolate  :joy:

.. @Sarang21 , @cenching , @ktcjdrama @triplem she is some lonely soul this one   :joy: 

I watched the trailer and the story looks really interesting...I think I´m going to watch it. 

I just hope that she will fall in love with the real person and not the holo because if it´s the later then it´s not going to be a happy ending.

Also if she fall in love with the holo then I guess she is a holosexual? :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh please don’t kill me but... I got stuck on L&D and only watching the Chocolate finale... :sweat_smile:

anyway, the scene where Kang celebrates his birthday and he answers the door when she gets to his place and that smile!! I die :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I’m happy they ended up together but I do have some questions..

Spoiler

Did Cha Young never find out that the woman who gave her the chocolates was Kang’s mother? Did I miss something?

Why did Cha Young need time to herself? 

I’m a little disappointed in that who gets Geosong was not really fully resolved. So did Jun go back to being a doctor then? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

I just think it would have been better for Kang to have been honest with her. She deserves to know the truth even if it’s hard to accept it. I do think she might blame herself for Kang’s mother’s death but then him having not told her until the end seems wrong. 

Yah, the break didn’t make sense. It already took so much effort for both of them to finally be together so I didn’t understand what prompted the break. I mean I get that CY needed to heal from her mother but I don’t understand how separating from him would’ve helped that. Actually i think it would have made more sense to have the break if she had found out about Kang’s mother. Bec then she would have needed time to come to terms with it. 

I don’t mind Jun getting the hospital bec I think he worked hard for it. I just wish we got to see it more. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2

is this a kind of a new spamming like what above me?

or perhaps my english still not advancing after years of watching kdramas and it is still hard for me to understand some kind of writings.. :kiss:

still at ep 6 of crash landing..

dan so is a pretty girl too!!! I am confusing to choose between Se Ri or Dan So :bawling: they both are pretty and having troubles in heart of loving a man :bawling:

Definitely a spammer!!! They are becoming more creative these days. 

It's easy. You choose the one Ri Jeong hyuk chooses. LOL. I agree Seo Dan is so very pretty too. And you just can't hate her. You can only pity her. Sighhh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@thanie ~ you are from PH right? wanted to ask a question. so randomly watching a PH drama on netflix called "love to last"; in ep 2, guy's wife says she is unhappy and wants annulment. they have 3 kids. how can you have annulment with 3 kids? shouldn't it be divorce? I was wondering if it is translation error but that bit of the dialogue is in english. so it was confusing.

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@thanie ~ you are from PH right? wanted to ask a question. so randomly watching a PH drama on netflix called "love to last"; in ep 2, guy's wife says she is unhappy and wants annulment. they have 3 kids. how can you have annulment with 3 kids? shouldn't it be divorce? I was wondering if it is translation error but that bit of the dialogue is in english. so it was confusing.

I will help @thanie to answer your Q since I live in PH, PH is the only country in the world that doesn't recognizes a divorce only annulment....Whether you have 3 or 30 kids, there is only annulment if you want separate legally from your spouse. The process is expensive and takes time...

• Love 2
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

I will help @thanie to answer your Q since I live in PH, PH is the only country in the world that doesn't recognizes a divorce only annulment....Whether you have 3 or 30 kids, there is only annulment if you want separate legally from your spouse. The process is expensive and takes time...

so is it same as divorce? in other places, annulment means the marriage didn't exist and legally, you are back to single status. so you don't even have to say 'divorced'...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@cenching  ah I see; so are there restrictions on how it can be applied for? or just like divorce, either of the spouses can apply?

From what I understand, the regulations are similar to divorce process....Or maybe there are certain details that I don't know....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @cenching; will keep it in mind as I watch the drama. I was kind of half asleep while watching (bad headache) but still found it interesting in a mind dozing way. hahahahha... the lead's name is anton noble IV. such a strange name!

Never watch any Pinoy drama, I don't even watch local TV since my command on the linggo is restricted to some curse words and simple daily convos, so I have no idea who is that guy....:huh: But yes, the name is strange....:huh:

add.

@mouse007 @LSGLMH_88

This reviewer is super funny.....:joy:

• LOL 5

@Lmangla I think in the case of PH, it’s for religious reasons.  They are devoutly Catholic so divorce is banned.  If you annul your marriage, you are treated as if you never married in the first place.  Doesn’t matter if there are kids involved or not.  It means then you can remarry legally, because...in the sight of the law, you were never “married” in the first place.  It’s a costly and convoluted process and it often doesn’t seem “fair” or even “reasonable”...see article below for more details.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/06/divorce-philippines-annulment/396449/

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1