Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

• Like 2

• Like 2

• Like 3

Huh...

My Chan used to do those bad things like running away from home, doesn’t listen to his parents etc, but yet...he is one of those top scorer in his school. How could it be? It’s a phenomenon. :lol: Somehow My Chan’s character in coffee prince really feels like it fits his personality so well. Haha. My Chan~ If his character in coffee prince ever existed, I would wish to have a coffee made by My Chan~ Himself.

:joy:

+2 

• Like 3

• Like 2

• Like 2

Thanks @kokodus and @dotonly I am feeling better although still sick. 

@kokodus Yes, the proposal scene was so ridiculous and I just don't understand why Qi Qi would be so stupid to think Mo Nan would stop if she left Bo Hai. And honestly, I also don't know why Bo Hai fell for that proposal even though he said he understood why Qi Qi was doing it. It just felt like they both gave up instead of going through it together. Meh.. 

@sushilicious I didn't know IKEA served Fried Chicken! Here they have Fish and Chips, Butter chicken and some sort of pork roast (or something like that). I only care for the Swedish Meatballs and their soups (they're really good). I also love their almond cake. I'm kinda bummed out they don't sell Coca-cola products anymore and are instead serving their own version of sodas which they claim are "healthier" since they don't contain as much sugar. But they taste so weird to me..

• Like 3