• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

I love One Spring Night, i even opened up shipper thread for the couple. But yeah this one should be serious drama, but i occasionaly laugh, cos its fun to see ppl cheating and scared of getting caught... Let me know once you progressed. I already up til ep 8.

@Lawyerh for one night spring, we need second season, to see if they will cheat on each other :joy::joy:

@Sejabin save cheating drama for after noon affair in July , that kind of cheating is worth watching , in my mind if we losing moral let’s lose it for something worth us for a while :joy:

• LOL 2
21 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The male lead is pretty useless in this series huh? <_<

didn’t even show up for one full episode. Are you kidding me?!

or I just really want to see him lol

Maybe that when Go Hyun Jung start annoying everyone :tounge_xd:  

she was having problems with everyone in the team , left the drama :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

:joy: The pharmacist is too cute.. hard to resist. 2nd season we need hotter guy!! 

July still far... We need cheating drama for June :joy::joy:

The way they progressing , without kissing & other thing :phew: , July will come , so she need to save her innocent mind for July :D

but he is yummy I can watch Him for hours  

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

626 :kiss_wink:

after her bf asked her to get married then it is a kind of cheating. But that doesn’t mean that she losing moral. They are not husband and wife. I am just curious why she just did not reject his proposal. Btw I save that drama until tomorrow at office wkwkwkwk

You are in the start line , u will change your mind after couple of episodes :joy: 

Not her losing a moral me for wanting her to cheat on her boyfriend :mrgreen: - what the guy done to me :phew:

• LOL 1

talking about cheating dramas, TW drama before we get married is quite interesting. it seems to explore the theme that cheating for some happens because they are very unhappy or dissatisfied with their relationship and so turn to cheating as a kind of escape? so yea, they are attracted to each other but really it seems to be the unhappiness and frustration that seems to be what they are responding to...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Oh Busy shouting your lungs out to students?:joy:

:joy: I hardly raise my voice . They are all soon to be adults . Today’s their convocation. Then we have a anniversary dinner as well . 

@Ameera Ali I’d be most happy to comfort him ...kkk ...

Edited by Guest
On 6/16/2019 at 6:36 PM, triplem said:

here you go.

Spoiler

Gong Yoo Goblin 1.gif

Thank you. You are perfect. This is so perfect.  I love you. :wub:

I will merge your posts for you. You won't be able to do that on your own. Here on this thread, you don't have to worry about it. We're quite relaxed about it. We have that rule to discourage spamming etc. The idea is not to post consecutively within an hour ( exceptions given to live recaps of the episode and press conference) -  so if you have more to say , edit your previous post and add to it. If an hour has past and no one else has posted , you can go ahead and post consecutively. 

Ok. Thank you for merging my posts. Thank you for explaining how to post :).

• Like 1

The idea is not to post consecutively within an hour ( exceptions given to live recaps of the episode and press conference) -  so if you have more to say , edit your previous post and add to it. If an hour has past and no one else has posted , you can go ahead and post consecutively. 

I understand what you're saying so. So think about this. I'm the only one updating someone's page. An hour hasn't passed. Can I keep posting?

Edit: Oops I posted twice. I'm going to edit the first one.

Edit: It was an accident. I was trying to quote you :bawling:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
ahhhh
  • Like 1

@Ameera Alii was thinking about why they must put choi as bad guy mastermind instead of dokgo..then i realised..he is a cop lol. Hahaha

He is real cutie pie. Hahaha

5d087dd821b3a242461068.gif?download

he so clingy kind of cop :mrgreen: 

@triplem , @Lawyerh July & June will teach us how cheating could  be included in First love sight band :kiss_wink:, but with other part of body :sweat_smile::innocent:

@Sejabin don’t blame victim blame  these oppa in my long list :mrgreen::kiss_wink:

@Sejabin, @sushilicious, @cenching, @triplem, @ktcjdrama & @Lmangla

5d0881ab67eb2540726633.gif?download

• Love 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic