Add and Subtract Game

Admin

39 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @cenching; will keep it in mind as I watch the drama. I was kind of half asleep while watching (bad headache) but still found it interesting in a mind dozing way. hahahahha... the lead's name is anton noble IV. such a strange name!

@Lmangla:sweatingbullets: thank you so much for that wonderful question :joy:. Likewise to @cenching for answering Lmangla's Q. I may just repeat ... PH doesn't have Divorce, only Annulment. The process is expensive and it takes time, like, FOREVER! Whether or not Divorce be legalized in PH is an ongoing, never-ending battle between our govt. and the Catholic Church. Just like our dramas here... the number of episodes are uncertain... 

It's been a while since I watched a Filipino drama. Our govt. might sue me for not patronizing our own drama ... 

+2

• LOL 3

@Sejabin The second lead used to be a really buffed up guy before, I don't know why he lost so much weight now. Probably because of some personal issues, I know that he took some time off from acting and this is his comeback drama of sorts. 

This is him in school 2017. Look at those arm veins. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I used to have such a huge crush on him. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoXWBHsaHZZMV17TgwMNK

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTREQkH4jP8WHOFxfNFrps

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb7e3Y96AXFHGZMaoLfCd

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Sejabin The second lead used to be a really buffed up guy before, I don't know why he lost so much weight now. Probably because of some personal issues, I know that he took some time off from acting and this is his comeback drama of sorts. 

This is him in school 2017. Look at those arm veins. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I used to have such a huge crush on him. 

Are you a sucker for arm veins like I am? :joy:

+2

• LOL 5

+2

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra did you watch The game: towards zero? How is it?

I just realised it started. 

Uhmmmmmmm ^_^:huh: No? :joy: I didn't even know it started. Sighhh.......I may give it a watch later

33 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Are you a sucker for arm veins like I am? :joy:

+2

Yes absolutely. I have an arm veins fetish. Hahaha. I'm not even a nurse. Lol. I have written essays before about the awesomeness of arm veins. It exudes masculinity and strength. 

• LOL 6

RE: the topic of divorce vs. Annulment... correct, PH only allows for either separation or annulment since divorce is not legal. And yes, it’s citizens being mostly catholic has something to do with this. But annulment is different in that it invalidates the marriage so it’s as if the marriage was not considered legal. It’s tricky because that means that they have to find reasonable grounds for annulment so yes it’s costly and lengthy and complicated. 

@cenching that video review was so funny! I love the part where she says “personally if i came across a frozen person, I’d run in the opposite direction..” and when she says “a male lead who doesn’t look like a candidate for a skin care commercial..” :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I can't stop watching videos from this drama. Sighhh. Why are they not making sweet school dramas like this anymore?? With all these awkward first kiss moments and blushing and what not. Note that when I say kids it's only a cheek kiss not even a proper kiss. Haha. So cute. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus you posting these clips and images from School 2017 is making me want to check it out since I have not seen it yet. :joy:

Whaaaaat?!?!? Blasphemy!!!!!! What are you waiting for?!?! LOL. Go and watch it now. It is just so sweeeeeet breezy high School drama with not much drama. Your usual teen angst will be there. Haha. 

Fav bts clip, it's funny how they added the last bit in the drama. Haha. Kim Jung hyun looks like such a nice guy protecting her costar and all. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes absolutely. I have an arm veins fetish. Hahaha. I'm not even a nurse. Lol. I have written essays before about the awesomeness of arm veins. It exudes masculinity and strength. 

giphy.gif to everything you said!! I feel the same way:joy:

+2

• LOL 5

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@nohamahamoud2002, my apologies, but I've totally lost the thread of the conversation that your post references. i don't remember watching but only a few episodes of this drama "My Only One", though Choi Soo Jung and Uee played father and daughter, if I remember correctly?

Yes, they were the father and daughter 

I remember you joined in the last episodes :)

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I did for the final episodes. I had thought to go back and rewatch it properly at some point, but RL and other dramas got in the way. :)  I really like Choi Soo Jung, though, mostly because he is one of my mother's favorite actors, though she remembers him during his younger heart throb years. Apparently, he's also a good husband and father in RL. :)

This is amazing, I really wish my family would have shared my addiction to kdrama :)

I do like Choi Soo Jung too because he is balanced and he really is in good shape at this age

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1