Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Cleaning yoga class

:lol: This PPL is rather forced, imo... Who in RL would clean a big studio like that with such small vacuum? And usually people will mop those kind of flooring, not vacuum off dust, coz usually dust is not the main problem but drops of sweat/water. CMIIW. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 149.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: This PPL is rather forced, imo... Who in RL would clean a big studio like that with such small vacuum? And usually people will mop those kind of flooring, not vacuum off dust, coz usually dust is not the main problem but drops of sweat/water. CMIIW. 

agreed...sometimes I have to pity the writer...the producers usually will force them to insert in some ridiculous PPL

@Ameera Ali in wakiki 2 , they also poked fun at it. Jun Ki had to do the most ridiculous PPLs :mrgreen:

This one is my favorite - see how they use the vacuum cleaner:joy:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Doesn't your fan level say - afternoon nap ? I figured having naps is a given :lol:

LOL... thats true! have been trying to not take afternoon naps as I want to avoid putting on more weight. have added quite a few kgs recently. :(

• Like 2

@Lawyerh judge vs judge has a decent plot . But what I can’t stand is SBS using these overdramatic BGM ; also they try to create so call bickering moments/ tension btwn the main leads - but it feels force . 

@Dhakra I see you’re still enjoying Spring Night. I tried 1st eps & it was slow for me . Maybe I was tired . 

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... thats true! have been trying to not take afternoon naps as I want to avoid putting on more weight. have added quite a few kgs recently. :(

Power naps are good for you . For those added kgs - nothing like exercise-  though for me as I age , it is so hard to lose compared to putting on . 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Power naps are good for you . For those added kgs - nothing like exercise-  though for me as I age , it is so hard to lose compared to putting on . 

thats true, it is getting harder to lose weight as we age. waaaah, should we cry? plus I have a slower metabolism and so it is just hard to shed those extra kgs even though I exercise regularly. sigh.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thats true, it is getting harder to lose weight as we age. waaaah, should we cry? plus I have a slower metabolism and so it is just hard to shed those extra kgs even though I exercise regularly. sigh.

I’m the same . So i hv to watch what I eat as well . Sobs . 

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Lol I have a taste of non-sugary drinks. I’m not those teenagers who loves to drink sugary drinks. I would prefer tea with no milk and sugar :) 

Sugary drinks is not my thing but I do love fried food . That’s the killer.  These days I hv to cut down. I miss my metabolism. It ran away from me  -_-

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Yeah.. chemistry department a bit lacking imo. And don't u think judge as young as them is a bit weird? Lawyer & prosecutor is ok... but judge?

I only keep Angel, Voice 3, Spring Night... but im not that urgent in watching them lol. A bit in a slump. I'm waiting for July!

Exactly ya.  I was wondering how come so young can be judge . Don’t they hv to be prosecutors or Lawyers first ? Seems like they train to be a judge straight away . 

July - ahem...love affair :P

So after Secretary drama - I will keep Perfume & Chief of Staff . Absolute BF -I’m on the fence . I’m just waiting for Designated Survivor & the scandalous Love Affair . 

Edited by Guest
4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem :grin:

Hotel de Luna

Love Affair in the Afternoon

Designated Survivor 

Actually I'm most excited with Hotel de Luna, cos got similar feel w/ Master Sun. Btw did @sushilicious twin sugarlicious dropped MS?

Yes she did not talk about MS. She also forgot Hot priest ... :D 

I hv one more drama for July end - When the Devil calls your name . I cannot miss a JKH drama . 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic