Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, triplem said:

@thanie she can’t even remember. She says there’s one called Second Chance . She also mentioned The Mistress. Basically she just watches whatever that’s on Netflix 

@triplem, Second Chance and the Mistress are movies, not a TV Series. The FL of these movies are played by the same actress, Bea Alonzo, which happens to be my favorite actress. Give my regards to your mom :wub: I'm amazed how some of our Chinggus here (and that includes you) shared  the same interest with their moms. Me, I have given up on convincing my mom to watch a movie or a series. Once, I successfully dragged her into watching but before I knew it, she fell asleep :lol:

+2

• LOL 4

14 hours ago, triplem said:

Omg I am back reading ...I love veiny arms & hands . 

@thanie my mum enjoys Filipino dramas   . She thinks they are better than most Asian dramas . She for some reason can’t get on board Korean ones . She doesn’t understand the non-emoting tsundere lead . She kept telling me they  can’t act :joy:.

Like in Chocolate, she kept asking why Kang has no expression. I was trying hard to explain to her that it is his character set up . 

Somehow I knew that you would love it too..when it comes to oppa our taste seems to be similar :joy:

btw. there was a time where I was into Filipino dramas too...especially from Martha Cecilia. I had to give up because it was so hard to find Eng sub. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh I have not decided yet. Leaning more towards moving away. It's my final chance to be independent. Lol. As you said, whatever I decide i have to stick with it and should not regret later. If I stay here, I'm going to keep thinking how it would've been if I had moved away. I don't want to think like that. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9ZzJkgze-b4UgAChDG-w

• Love 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama

Do you continue L&D or you dropped it???

Episode 7 ;) 

I cannot watch too fast, coz also busy with some time pressing stuff and decisions to be made. Some other dramas I can watch with higher speed because I only need to read subs, but with this, because of the ancient formal language, I need to listen carefully so as to understand also. Reading the subs also cannot on high speed as they use lots of idioms. 

L&D is priority to catch up on. I even have not watched ep.10 of CLOY and the lastest episode of LIBLIW :sweatingbullets: Prosecutor Diary also on hold for now at ep.3 

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mouse007 i am glad that you are rewatching... I am like that as well...but I have rewatched it so many times that I remember scene by scene... lol.. now I am watching under the power.... liking it... Acting is good....I am watching crash landing as well but Hyun Bin is HOT no doubt but my problem is he does not give me amazing vibe like Lee Min Ho does... for me its good for one time watch... I am not CRAZILY IN LOVE with them.... Under The Power is good and if the OTP were given the romantic scenes , they would have excelled in it considering the acting but this is a story which shows two people coming together while investigating certain things...so yaa its good also I am watching pillow book but Vengo's acting is not convincing enough... Reba is better though...

@JC's Lingxi Not ready to move on from L&D... I'm on ep 4 and 5 again. I keep wanting to see the scene where he holds her hand for the first time as they leave the hall... :wub:

I am also considering starting Under the Power on @angelangie's recommendation. I checked out the thread yesterday and it looks interesting. I'm glad you like it, that gives me even more reason to watch!

Speaking of LMH, I re-watched Heirs last month. Weird because I liked better this time around compared to when I first saw it and I don't know why. Does LMH have any upcoming projects?

I prefer HB over LMH because I feel like LMH is too young for me now.. haha! I'm not planning on watching Pillow Book.. not a fan of that arc and I just can't see Vengo carrying the drama by himself. 

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Episode 7 ;) 

I cannot watch too fast, coz also busy with some time pressing stuff and decisions to be made. 

L&D is priority to catch up on. I even have not watched ep.10 of CLOY and the lastest episode of LIBLIW :sweatingbullets:

@ktcjdrama no worries if it's slow-going as long as you keep watching! :D

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Episode 7 ;) 

I cannot watch too fast, coz also busy with some time pressing stuff and decisions to be made. Some other dramas I can watch with higher speed because I only need to read subs, but with this, because of the ancient formal language, I need to listen carefully so as to understand also. Reading the subs also cannot on high speed as they use lots of idioms. 

L&D is priority to catch up on. I even have not watched ep.10 of CLOY and the lastest episode of LIBLIW :sweatingbullets: Prosecutor Diary also on hold for now at ep.3 

It's seems like your life in dramaland is slightly busier than real life??? :lol: So many "tasks" to catch up.  But I am agreed regarding those ancient Chinese dramas, I can't watch without subs because of those darn idioms. Even with subs I still need my mother's helps because sometimes Chinese idioms are way too complicated for English subs ....:sweatingbullets:

Anyway.....enjoy....B)

• Love 3

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I keep wanting to see the scene where he holds her hand for the first time as they leave the hall... :wub:

I love this part too!... I wonder if he is even aware of what he did :D 

LMH is going to be The King: The Eternal Monarch with Kim Go Eun. Coming soon in July 2020. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love this part too!... I wonder if he is even aware of what he did :D 

LMH is going to be The King: The Eternal Monarch with Kim Go Eun. Coming soon in July 2020. 

@ktcjdrama I think this is the turning point for him where he starts to care for her.

Spoiler

I especially love that scene in Ep 5 where she's wiping his hands and taking care of him and he's just watching her and becoming aware of her. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahaha honestly im almost camping there from morning till night....and im still there :D 

@angelangie I noticed you're so active on that thread! :joy:

• Love 1

@mouse007

JC is a god who has been taking care and sacrifices everything for the 6 realms for hundreds thousands years. He is strong, smart and powerful with super strong backings. He is feared and respected. Everyone think he has everything and can withstand any weather that's why Yuan Tong and fiancee decided not to revealed the truth about the war because they assumed JC can withstand a punch or two. Until LX appeared, the mere little fairy who loves, trusts him unconditionally and even willing to sacrifices her life for him. This super god is floored with a feeling that he didn't know exists....

I realised that my fav part after I rewatched is the time when he hold her hand while leaving the hall right until LX died for the first time. Because that was the period JC's started to noticed her, realised his own feeling, nurtured that feeling and decided that he can't lives without her and tried every single way possible to saves her without cared about his own life. The way CC portrayed all those mixed feelings with his micro expression was outstanding.

• Love 3

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

JC is a god who has been taking care and sacrifices everything for the 6 realms for hundreds thousands years. He is strong, smart and powerful with super strong backings. He is feared and respected. Everyone think he has everything and can withstand any weather that's why Yuan Tong and fiancee decided not to revealed the truth about the war because they assumed JC can withstand a punch or two. Until LX appeared, the mere little fairy who loves, trusts him unconditionally and even willing to sacrifices her life for him. This super god is floored with a feeling that he didn't know exists....

I realised that my fav part after I rewatched is the time when he hold her hand while leaving the hall right until LX died for the first time. Because that was the period JC's started to noticed her, realised his own feeling, nurtured that feeling and decided that he can't lives without her and tried every single way possible to saves her without cared about his own life. The way CC portrayed all those mixed feelings with his micro expression was outstanding.

I agree with everything you said @cenching. This is why I love the scene at the great hall and that scene right after where they're back at Fuyun hall and she's taking such good care of him and you can see him quietly watching her and becoming aware of her touch. JC holds such a high and powerful position and he is used to being alone and bearing all of that responsibility. And out of nowhere, this low immortal appears in his life and she's so selfless and diligent toward him that he's taken aback by it. That scene after she's finished tending to him and she just sits on the floor in front of him and muses to herself how those that are have wealth/power are always being attacked by those around them because of it and JC opens his eyes in surprise and asks her if she's trying to comfort him and she says "no, I'm trying to comfort myself. If only I was more powerful, I can do more" and that surprises him.

That scene is the turning point I feel because everything that happens after is JC slowly realizing how much he cares for her and then you see him make sacrifices to protect her. I just love the JC's progression in this drama where he starts off cold and aloof and then slowly slowly becoming affectionate, vocal and sensitive to her.

• Like 2

@mouse007

L&D is a drama that burns super slow for 60 episodes....It’s either you completely feel it or absolutely not feeling it...No middle ground...:lol: I saw lots of reviews and comments about it and it’s really no brainer, love it or hate it...:lol:

Myself needed rewatching to fully understand some of the scenes to get that Eureka! moment. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2