Add and Subtract Game

Admin

ah that is a old drama @Lawyerh; I don't remember much of that except it was a cryfest. I dropped it after a few episodes as it felt really slow. there was another drama of his that I liked but I can't remember the name. it was something about soul swapping and how he swaps soul with the girl's father. it was more of a comedy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

@LSGLMH_88

The stylist is hell bent in making CC looks like an old geezer...:crazy:  In some scenes he looked like a Sugar Daddy with his trophy wife and in some particularly bad days where The Stylist was having her PMS,  he reminded me of Dear Old Hefner (may he rest in peace) with one of his latest fresh Bunny....:crazy:

Acting and story wise are absolutely great, those are what keeps me going....:lol:

+2

• LOL 2

@LSGLMH_88

I am on episode 40 and I enjoy it very much. I realized that in every XianXia genre, my fav always the mortal realm part. Beside CC looked slightly better with that black net thingy on his head....:lol:

Regarding CC's works, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is a super boring movie. The only exciting part is when CC and ZZY on screen...He looked hot there too....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@LSGLMH_88

I have been seeing CC pops out in every single  movie that I watched during HK Golden Era. He is the one familiar face that stand out and seems to be everywhere whether as cameo, side characters or supporting characters but you have no idea what’s the name...You know what I meant....:crazy:

I started to put a name on that face during L&D...:lol: #DodgingBullets... I was like, ooooooh, it’s him and his name is CC and he was in this that here there....:o

• Like 3

So the internet went crazy with some  Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's reunion rumors. Apparently they were seen chummy with each other in the backstage of some award show. One photo looks like he is holding her hand while she was walking away from him. Hahahahaha. Actually reading Fan's comments is pretty entertaining some of them think this is the best thing that had happened so far in 2020. LOL. While some of them hate Brad and does not want her to have anything with him again. Hahahahaha. I'm looking forward to see what happens next in this drama. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sarang21 i did watch the untamed and loved it but i love rom-com more... as u can see i am a sucker for romance... hence probably because of that  liked well intended love...despite that kind of screwed thinking of the male lead :D ... somehow he justified it somewhere...

I watched Somewhere only we know... That is something which is actually a very realistic love story... The scene where the guy proposes has to be one of the most unique proposals in the history of proposes in Rom-Coms... so the guy studied in Russia and the girl has taken russian as a subject... this guy took her language class but in reality he is a ph d student of physics of the same university...and the guy takes russian class because the professor is his friend and he was filling in for him ... so in a way they are student - teacher but not really... best part is when their class ends and this student - teacher relationship ends... he takes her to somewhere... rises the temperature of AC.. and when vapor fills the glasses of Car.... he writes " I Love you" in russian...and takes the girl out of the car... he asks her to read it...she says that she does not know the meaning of it :D ... it was one of the sweetest proposals in the history of proposals... in my opinion...

I'm a sucker for romance too... I'm living vicariously through those stories :lol:

yeah about well intended love, what the male lead did was really richard simmons up...But since it's a drama the female lead of course forgave him 

now you made me want to watch that drama...the proposal sounds really sweet. I will check it out when I got more time :D

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: Jin Se Yeo

Ah her...I only watched her in doctor stranger and inspiring generation.

but what you described is such a typical behavior of overzealous fans. In their mind their favorite is perfect and not like the other. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, stroppyse said:

+2 Is it Saturday yet? No CLoY this weekend, butwill have BLWL. The saga of JH-CA-SW and JW-SA-TR.

+2

I can’t wait.  My poor boy Jun Hwi. He’s rarely smiled throughout the episodes except for those few precious moments with CA. And the road ahead is only going to be harder for him .

But this weekend is the lunar new year , filled with family / social obligations . Not sure if I can watch live. 

Anyway coming up for a breather .Has been hectic What with work & the new year preps .  I can’t wait to finish work tomorrow. And I’ll hv the week off . 

If you celebrate, have a great year ahead . :heart:

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

So the internet went crazy with some  Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's reunion rumors. Apparently they were seen chummy with each other in the backstage of some award show. One photo looks like he is holding her hand while she was walking away from him. Hahahahaha. Actually reading Fan's comments is pretty entertaining some of them think this is the best thing that had happened so far in 2020. LOL. While some of them hate Brad and does not want her to have anything with him again. Hahahahaha. I'm looking forward to see what happens next in this drama. 

Noooo . He should stay away , lol . I hv not forgiven him yet . :joy:  . Not that what I think matters 

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

what u do if someone keep telling you 'we understand' when they clearly dont ? and kept telling you and repeating their own point of you for you to accept?

Are you asking for advice? Hm. If you are I’ll see if I can think of something. I think it sounds like they say they understand you but they really don’t. And I don’t think they are trying to understand you. But you could always tell them. “Hey, I don’t believe you really understand me. And it hurts my feelings.” What do you think? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie i just saw your post in morning and since then onwards . i am just humming this song -

I'm sorry but
Don't wanna talk, I need a moment before I go
It's nothing personal
I draw the blinds
They don't need to see me cry
'Cause even if they understand
They don't understand
So then when I'm finished
I'm all 'bout my business and ready to save the world
I'm taking my misery
Make it my richard simmons; can't be everyone's favorite girl
So take aim and fire away
I've never been so wide awake
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way
The blood moon is on the rise
The fire burning in my eyes
No, nobody but me can keep me safe
And I'm on my way

I know i am sounding crazy.. :D 

+2

Title of the song?

+2

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I'm a sucker for romance too... I'm living vicariously through those stories 

After watching action, romance seems too slow :D

If I have to, I prefer family drama, or otherwise it is musicals or fantasy.

Something with a humane touch is good too (loads of that in Bollywood lol)

+2

• Love 2