Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sejabin

I second @mouse007, JC is my kind of Ahjussi and totally my cup of tea...He is matured, powerful, totally in control, loving, smart, and rich...:joy: He is perfect!! If he is my husband, the only thing I will do right after the wedding is drag him to the mall and get him a whole new wardrobe and style his hair plus some skin treatments in fame Dermatologist....:joy:

+2

add.

@mouse007

I am agree that LX and JC are a perfect match. L&D is a almost perfect drama in terms of story with only some minor glitches. The characters were written well. The set is gorgeous. The budget is astronomical. The reason why I am really disappointed in how they seemed to be neglecting JC’s looks. I thought I was the minority but I found out that majority in Weibo were angry and slamming the production house on that matter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@cenching I think we just "aged" ourselves by admitting that JC is totally our ideal man. Hahaha!

I have a few questions and maybe you know the answer? @LSGLMH_88 I'll tag you too just in case you know the answers.. I'm putting it in spoiler so as not to ruin it for other viewers.

Spoiler

In the episode where JC goes back to the polar abyss and asks his trusted servant if he thinks he looks old and where the servant answers that age is relative.. he goes to a room afterward where he rearranges the wall and he takes a book out and reads it.. the subtitles don't say what the title of the book was.. do you know what book he was reading?

Also, I thought that the soul-gathering abyss was a place one could enter but not go out, how did Ling Xi get out after she sealed Jing Xiu and JC in the demon realm?

The other thing the drama didn't really clarify nor answer was how JC returned in the end. Not that I'm complaining because I like the way it ended but it does make you wonder...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I think we just "aged" ourselves by admitting that JC is totally our ideal man. Hahaha!

I have a few questions and maybe you know the answer? @LSGLMH_88 I'll tag you too just in case you know the answers.. I'm putting it in spoiler so as not to ruin it for other viewers.

Reveal hidden contents

In the episode where JC goes back to the polar abyss and asks his trusted servant if he thinks he looks old and where the servant answers that age is relative.. he goes to a room afterward where he rearranges the wall and he takes a book out and reads it.. the subtitles don't say what the title of the book was.. do you know what book he was reading?

Also, I thought that the soul-gathering abyss was a place one could enter but not go out, how did Ling Xi get out after she sealed Jing Xiu and JC in the demon realm?

The other thing the drama didn't really clarify nor answer was how JC returned in the end. Not that I'm complaining because I like the way it ended but it does make you wonder...

@mouse007, I can tell you're aging gracefully. I can feel it :rolleyes:

+2

• LOL 2

@mouse007

Well, I always go for a Sugar Daddy anyway...:lol:

Spoiler

I will recheck the title of the book and get back to you later....I would think it’s a kind of a joke regarding how to look youthful or something like that....:lol:

Regarding Soul-Gathering Abbys, LX was able to got out because after she sealed that particular gate with JC restraining the Oppa Birdie inside the path is clear up.

In how JC was able to got out there’s no explanation. Most likely he fought his way out but wasn’t show on screen. He is a powerful God of War with added a dash of strong determination to get back to her so he was able to do it, that’s the implication.

I noticed they edited out lots of scenes. Maybe too long....We didn’t even got this...:angry:

90-D06-E35-6847-4-AA2-BC1-A-AEDF6-EE7-D7

+2

• Love 3

@thanie haha! I’m still in my 30s but I do hope to age gracefully. Let’s hope my body cooperates :joy:

@cenching 

Spoiler

I was wondering if it was the presence of demons that was preventing them from getting out because it looked like they were stuck there. 

Where did you find that photo of them in red?! Oh man, I wish they hadn’t cut some scenes out! I would’ve loved to see them have a proper wedding and would’ve liked to see more of their family life together after JC returned. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mouse007

I should made myself clearer. The Abyss is the middle earth. The passage between human realm and demon gate. The demons can't get out to human realm but they can  lumibot in the passage. The "mouth" to the human realm is guarded by ShanLing Tribe. So when the gate is sealed by LX, no more demons around so she can get out....

I got the wedding picture in Weibo.

Regarding the title of the book, let's ask @angelangie or @ktcjdrama or @nrllee, hope they can help....

A577-F5-C6-5747-47-EC-A05-C-B35-A737408-

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u mean this title my dear?

駐顏術 ??? Zhu Yan Shu

Does it mean anything? In this particular scene they zoomed in on the book title so I was wondering if was relevant. 

• Love 2

@LSGLMH_88 I am the same, I prefer men who are like JC. He is stoic but does not give off an arrogant or proud vibe. There’s something to be said about a man who knows what he wants and goes for it. You’ll notice too that JC preferred to stay out of the limelight, mostly confining himself in Fuyun Hall and maintained just a very few select friends who he would do anything for. What also made JC so attractive to me was his strong sense of duty. Despite his great love for Ling Xi and his desire to be with her, he never abandoned nor slacked in his duties. He was never disrespectful to heavenly emperor nor his teacher. I also really liked the fact that he didn’t think he was better than god of thunder. JC is the epitome of what a man should be (in my opinion anyway) :joy:

thank you for clarifying the book! I suspected that was what the book was about but wanted to confirm it anyway. Is there any possibility of a part 2? Honestly would have loved to see more episodes. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali the drama about swap soul with the father is that good? Is that even got romance? The ending ok? I need back up plan! I already at ep 12 BTC :bawling:

+2

I enjoyed that drama you are talking about. the romance is there but it is in small portions and dealt with very nicely. I liked the romance asked some sensible tough questions. she is quite a few years younger than him and so he does wonder if it is just some teenage crush types. but they resolve these questions nicely. but more than the romance, it was basically about personal growth and letting go.

P.S ~ please post numbers chingus! I had to go back 3 pages. surely, adding or subtracting two is not hard math. :P also, is anyone else having problem with missing emojis in soompi?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@LSGLMH_88

Now you mentioned it... This’s one of my fav scenes....:joy:

Noted how good was NiNi here....She portrayed her mixed feelings from his confession perfectly. She was touched sad happy glee at the same time while our Stoic Stiff Mighty God of War admitted that he’s indeed has an improper intentions and demanded she took responsibility of his being so lonely and can’t lives without her anymore.....:joy:  He even brazenly stolen some kisses....:joy:

I saw the BTS, both of them were LOLing at the cheesy lines and having difficulty to continue.

Another fav character of mine is ShiMing....The way he stuck out his “boobies” to showed he is a woman had me in stitches....The comedy in this drama is also outstanding 

+2

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ask u, why YKS thread locked down? Can it be opened again ? :mrgreen: Maybe I should go rehab there? Better? :joy:

I think it’s not locked down . Probably archived because of inactivity. You can pm the mod in that section to reopen if you wanna post / revive it .

@Ameera Ali I plan to watch the holo drama :lol: . Looks good 

Edited by Guest