Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushiliciousA highly doubt any second seasons. 

She is pregnant again? Oh that lucky son of a broccoli. He really lives the dream with LBY. :D 

@cenchingIt has some scenes, that are hard to take, but it also has so many heart warming lovely moments, especially since the drama doesn't do unnecessary things. For it's topic, it's surprisingly calm.

It's my fav of the year for a reason. You will have so many emotions during the 16 episodes.

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I am more practical than you perhaps might think, and it definitely depends on the boundary conditions, in this case, the weather. What you say may be true if the weather is 25 C or higher outside.

However, if the thermometer is lowering, then I would just get you the socks. 

Oh, and your age also matters because I've been told that the older one gets, the colder one tends to feel. Also, there are some medical conditions which cause poor circulation leading to feelings of being cold. So, if when you complain about cold feet, you are older (meaning in the 70's) or you are ill, I would just get you the socks, no further comments necessary. If you're neither old or ill and it is warm outside when you complain about cold feet, then I would ask you to get a check up to see if you are becoming ill from something causing poor circulation.

I guess I understand your analogy, however, physical ailments and personal levels of comfort being what they are, I probably wouldn't question your desire for more physical comforts.

This has been a much longer speculation to your analogy than I expected. :D

Wha-?:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: 

I JUST WANTED SOCKS!  WÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄH! 

:D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hi all again~Take it back, got a little bored after surfing the web :) 

@Dhakra Why did you think that way? For me if there’s ever a season two, I reckon be something like voice. A new bad guy :) but at the same time I’m cool if there isn’t :) 

Yup pregnant again. I guess have one child is not enough...consider how big their house are. It’s big too..for me.

+2

• Like 3

@Dhakra

My weakness is child abuse scenes or anything bad happens to children.....I can’t swallow that....I will duck for cover in lighting speed....

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Drama Watchers, be it C-Drama or K-Drama watchers.Could you tell me any dramas that has a main lead, be it male or female, sacrificed him or herself to save others?

:tears:

Princess Agents

Ashes of Love

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@sushiliciousBecause every second season I have seen so far was never as good as the original. :D They always disappoint. Mystery Queen 2 for example.

@cenchingThen you would have a really hard time, there are some scenes which are pretty disgusting. 

Spoiler

For example the boyfriend putting make up on the young childs face, completely disturbing even the birthmother. 

But I feel the same when I see violence against girls/woman in dramas. That's my red button. During Signal there were two scenes that made go nuts and gave me nightmares.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@Dhakra we will see if there is haha.

Omg haha, My idol’s past is really funny. 

He ran away from home because his parents didn’t want him to become an actor. But for that three days, he still goes to school on time like what????!!!!! He is equally a good & bad boy hahaha. 

giphy.gif

He returns home and his family and his family says ‘The runaway kid’ returned. :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I'm back. Oppa is in danger!!! :bawling: Can't wait for the next ep. 

@cenching Is princess agents worth watching for Deng Lun alone?!?! LOL. Does he have more screen time?!?! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1