Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

We lost one of the greatest sportsman in history. :( I can't even imagine how his wife must feel like. 

Who died?!!!

@JC's Lingxi You changed your name?!?!? But whyyyyyy??? It will just be so confusing tho. You could have changed your dp or status if you'd wanted smh. Love makes you do things I guess. 

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

:) I am surprised you liked Chocolate, as far as I know, it is grim.

+2

Chocolate is a beautiful drama. Not grim at all for me. You might need to get past the setting up episodes to appreciate it. It really is a story of healing and growth. 

@Lawyerh whoa! So fast and you’ve finished. How many hours did you sleep then these past few days? 

• LOL 3

18 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u have to check and see whether is this year the Fire Rat :D if u want to be precise ;) 

No it's not fire rat year. It's a white metal rat year. Haha. Rat is a rat anyways. LOL. But does it repeat like that? Will there be another fire rat year in the future? 

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

Who died?!!!

Kobe Bryant and his 13y old daughter Gianna. :( Also 7 other people who were on the helicopter. Apperatenly another family and a trainer. They were on their way to a basketball game of Gianna. 

+2

So I started Love and Destiny... finished episode 5 now. It’s a nice watch. Love the color scheme of the drama, no strong glaring color out of no where.. well, except for that red flower hair ornament, glad JC ordered it to be taken down, hahaha...The story is intriguing but I have to admit it took me a while to get into the wuxia mood, with all the flying and floating etc, haha it’s been a while... I appreciate that they often show the names of the characters because I got confused easily, also about the tribes etc etc. Cannot watch too fast so that I know who is who and what is what :D 

I am curious what the shooting set is like for the heavenly realms. Such grandiose. Will check out some BTS later. 

Definitely love it that they now include the cute little white fur ball :D Love all the silky long hair too... 

• Love 4

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

So I started Love and Destiny... finished episode 5 now. It’s a nice watch. Love the color scheme of the drama, no strong glaring color out of no where.. well, except for that red flower hair ornament, glad JC ordered it to be taken down, hahaha...The story is intriguing but I have to admit it took me a while to get into the wuxia mood, with all the flying and floating etc, haha it’s been a while... I appreciate that they often show the names of the characters because I got confused easily, also about the tribes etc etc. Cannot watch too fast so that I know who is who and what is what :D 

I am curious what the shooting set is like for the heavenly realms. Such grandiose. Will check out some BTS later. 

Definitely love it that they now include the cute little white fur ball :D Love all the silky long hair too... 

Love that you finally started L&D and can't wait to hear your thoughts.. keep posting! :D

@JC's Lingxi Obsessed!!! :joy: I understand you though!

So I finished Chocolate and L&D and now I only have Crash Landing on You... I think it's time to start another drama (I'm also still re-watching L&D but I have room).. what drama should I start next? School 2017? :D

• LOL 1

On 1/26/2020 at 12:09 AM, Sarang21 said:

Are you a sucker for arm veins like I am? :joy:

+2

Omg I am back reading ...I love veiny arms & hands . 

@thanie my mum enjoys Filipino dramas   . She thinks they are better than most Asian dramas . She for some reason can’t get on board Korean ones . She doesn’t understand the non-emoting tsundere lead . She kept telling me they  can’t act :joy:.

Like in Chocolate, she kept asking why Kang has no expression. I was trying hard to explain to her that it is his character set up . 

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@thanie my mum enjoys Filipino dramas   . She thinks they are better than most Asian dramas . She for some reason can’t get on board Korean ones . She doesn’t understand the non-emoting tsundere lead . She kept telling me they  can’t act :joy:.

Like in Chocolate, she kept asking why Kang has no expression. I was trying hard to explain to her that it is his character set up . 

@triplem Just goes to show everyone has their own tastes ;) my mom loves K Dramas and will occasionally watch Filipino dramas (although rare) but will not venture into C dramas despite my begging. She finds C dramas too long and she likes to stick with 16-24 episodes (she says 24 is her limit) :joy: I keep telling her it's not about the number of episodes.. it's the story and she's missing out!

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Base on LanShi Novel, where it talks about the sergeant during the Ming Dynasty where they were order to get into the depth of XiuHe disappearance in YangZhou, the six woman constables were order to assist LuYi.

LuYi & JinXia started off at the wrong foot where both had a love & hate relationship, as feeling deepen, they were thrown into another conspiracy upon conspiracy, how will things turn out to be?

Thanks @angelangie! What do you love about it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Please share your thoughts after yah....:lol:

+2

• Love 4

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

:D Love all the silky long hair too... 

Silky long hair?? Where? I have never seen such a dry old dying hair in any other xianxia drama. LOL. Seriously you should see Ye hua's hair in TMOPB. That is the definition of silky smooth shiny hair. You instantly know that it belongs to a god because no human being can have a perfect hair like that. LOLOL. L&D hair department should have done something to improve the hair health. Sighhh. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGbT7kAo48KpAiezcPIPL

Spoiler

tumblr_ouqc6sg57m1rp3aeko1_400.gif&key=3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2jYhh_va3VMOR44CrZIo

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, triplem said:

@triplem, what Filipino drama did your mom watched? Recently?

Me, I can only watch 1 Fil. drama in a year. The ones with shorter episodes. I don't like it that it's too long and too dragging. We even have this tv series that's been going on for almost 5 years now with over 1000+ episodes to date :scream:! My hubby and I are too annoyed by it that we would switch channel or rather just turn off our TV after primetime News!

Last year, while surfing from one tv channel to another, I came across this tv series titled, The Better Woman. I got hooked with it and amazingly, I completed the whole series.

0c4418a75eb85b122697a4203571577b2a591544

It's a story about a man who met his wife's long-lost twin. It has a fast-paced story telling so I went on board.

When that drama ended, I lost interest with other Filipino dramas. The end!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Just goes to show everyone has their own tastes ;) my mom loves K Dramas and will occasionally watch Filipino dramas (although rare) but will not venture into C dramas despite my begging. She finds C dramas too long and she likes to stick with 16-24 episodes (she says 24 is her limit) :joy: I keep telling her it's not about the number of episodes.. it's the story and she's missing out!

True true . My mum even checks out Thai dramas etc . But she prefers the Filipino actors . 

@thanie she can’t even remember. She says there’s one called Second Chance . She also mentioned The Mistress. Basically she just watches whatever that’s on Netflix 

She did check out the k movie -In Tune For Love . She was like this is so boring :lol:
I will  tell her about The Better Woman. 

@Ameera Ali Mr Hwang !!! What drama is this ? 

Edited by Guest

Just now, Lawyerh said:

The Good Wife @triplem I think she already forgot her husband, cos she was keep drolling on my choco oppa :ph34r:

She already forgot him a long time ago . She was drooling over several oppas :lol:

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw my new oppa thread got several fangirl already. Why SKJ visitor is only you ah @triplem :lol::sweatingbullets: Only we mesmerized by his brown eyes ah? 

IKR  . Maybe they don’t like the BB cream .....but my KJY obsession thread is picking up interest . It is a lonely life being a fan girl :lol:

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yea @triplem saw someone visited ur KJY :lol: 

Btw I acquired too many oppas now.. Im juggled with skj, lsg, yks, and oppa psycho is my orphan kid :ph34r: If one day, you see me going to add new oppa pls stop me :phew:

Don’t worry , I also juggle many . We can do it. But is it even possible to stop you adding on more oppas ?