[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

Non-Koreans may be less entralled by the show. 
viki viewers only gave a 7.5/10. 

Second wife got 7.8

Love twist got 6.9. Faucest is out. 

Non-Koreans never watch daily shows...hahaha.....only people like us watch them.

Plus, they are not available on Netflix or Iqiyi. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, maribella said:

@backstreetboysfan where did you get the figures for All round wife?

I was reading comments on viki, they were not fans at all. 
Just as I thought,  very few good words. 

How about this one? Were they fans? 

You mean ratings I get them here hun 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All-Round_Wife

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Ep 121 - JK's Omma thought that she managed to snoop on something important...on Mr Kim something. Lol....and she got berated by JK for getting her to meet up over something so insignificant. 

Thinking that knowing of Sharon's real identity will be useful for her to take down JHR, BSH, and JYM; JK was obviously elated, only to hear MSH saying that he should have transferred the name of J Town under him and getting back together with BSH. And BSH was not even scared of her false identity being exposed to Chairman Yoon; instead she threatened JYK back that she will see all her investment in J Town going to drawn if she chooses to expose Sharon's real identity. When JK remembered all the insults being hurled and thrown at her, she could only get angry. At the same time, MSH also started to feel that he is betrayed by BSH. 

Going to JYM to threaten him & ask for more funds also turned out to be useless as he would just expose JYK's slush fund. Ditto when she went after JHR. Looks like YJK has no other cards to play (perhaps only that card of YJM and BSH are "sibilings" as shown in the preview), not to mention she falls out with MSH. That's a triple whammy for YJK :evilelmo:

And that rescue of KYD by Prisoon Eonnie ended in BSH knowing the fact that Chairman Yoon killed her dad and that ended Episode 121. The cliffhanger comes at the right moment too as the serial is going on a 2-weeks hiatus.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

It is because of the Winter Olympics. I believe it is off until Feb 21 as of now. A lot of Drama's are on and off right now because of it.

Correct. Here is the entire list of dramas being affected: https://www.soompi.com/article/1511775wpp/upcoming-tv-schedule-changes-due-to-2022-beijing-winter-olympics-coverage

If should be noted that Second Husband should have concluded with 120 episodes, right at the Olympic break, so most of the extended episodes will restart, most probably, on 21 February. In my opinion, this is a MUCH NEEDED break because right now, the entire series is starting to spin out of control with the plot lines all straggling in different haggard threads. The writers must come up with some palatable solutions to salvage this otherwise excellent drama, and the 2-week break should be enough to come up with something.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jonah Kyle said:

Correct. Here is the entire list of dramas being affected: 

If should be noted that Second Husband should have concluded with 120 episodes, right at the Olympic break, so most of the extended episodes will restart, most probably, on 21 February. In my opinion, this is a MUCH NEEDED break because right now, the entire series is starting to spin out of control with the plot lines all straggling in different haggard threads. The writers must come up with some palatable solutions to salvage this otherwise excellent drama, and the 2-week break should be enough to come up with something.

Thanks for the link, yeah I agree I hope they don't stay in angst city to long once it comes back :).

Various sources as mentioned.

22 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Where did they find those pictures?  None of them look like the people in the drama at all!! :)

Most from MyDramaList (K-Drama Wiki), Netflix, KST.

From Top row (left to right): Uhm Hyun Kyung, Cha Seo Won, Oh Seung Ah
Bottom row (left to right): Han Ki Woong, Kang Yoon

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jonah Kyle said:

Various sources as mentioned.

Most from MyDramaList (K-Drama Wiki), Netflix, KST.

Oh, did you make that picture?  Then I would not have made a funny quip about it!  I thought it was from the drama itself (in which case, they could have used some stills from the drama itself, so I found that curious).  But if you made it, my comment was of course misplaced!  

And thank you for giving the picture.  It is very artfully made.  The pictures of the leads are all nice too.  :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 4