Winter Garden Detective Agency 2.0

kokodus

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

no worries @kokodus , figured you are swamped with real life. :)so yea,  if you can gather all the inputs together and send it over, then me and @partyon will consolidate and put a consolidated post on that day and link to thread for others in the community to read. you can do it via the thread or via PM -- whichever works best for you. :)

Ok gotcha!!!!

When is the last date to submit this thing @Lmangla?

• Like 1

@croquembouche2018

I want more details for this event too.

@JungRok

lol , I did not think that but you never know.

Because she has a serious face and she does not look like the person who opens easily to others to me seems like with this question he wants to learn more about her personality.

I think people  ask these kind of questions in interviews. Especially in entertainment industry.

Lol, but again who knows.

S2 : I want to see what happened right after the kiss. I want to see Jeongwon expressing and with words how he feels.It will be great if we had some more flashbacks from Jeongwon POV and it would greater if we see Gyeoul reaction after the kiss when realization hits her about his kiss reaction.

We had a whole season with only crumbs, we deserve a little more than a peck scene and only one flashback-two if you count GL flashback for their first encounter-.

• Like 1

I enjoy the clips here and there in the Thursday videos where we get to see glimpses of who SHB is outside her TV characters.  I feel that many of her former roles had a melancholy undertone, but what we see in all the HP BTS clips is a bright person - not bubbly, but very warm, confident, talented (wow, her sketch note card!) and radiant!   @JungRok I also felt that Shin PD seemed to be treating her a little differently, probably because he recognized how unique SHB is!  His comments about her at the end of the show was also very touching and to a degree, a little personal.  It could have come from the perspective of a mentor, sunbae or oppa, but there could be other possibilities as well. :tounge_wink:  

Now with KJH not returning for S2, some suspect that there will be a time lapse.  I really hope not. But I believe in the writer to continue to impress us.  Regarding the character ACH, I just hope that no matter what the reason is for him to not be in S2, it is a good reason for him as a doctor.  I appreciate this character from the perspective of his personal and career development after having to switch gear at the age of 29.  He has worked so hard to become the CR, and I just hope that no matter what happens to him, it is only something good.... yes, I know it is all fictional, but these HP characters have really become real to us!  

Hard to believe it is September already... but still 6 months away from S2? :crybaby:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am so late in joining and reading this forum. Just only finished watching Hospital Playlist and immediately need to look for an outlet for me express my interest in this Winter Garden couple. I was not initially into Gyeoul's character but I was definitely hoping too see Jeongwon's development in the romance department. I had a much better appreciation of Gyeoul's character after reading about her here and elsewhere, as well as learning about the actress behind this character. Didn't know she is already 34 years old! Of course, who wouldn't like our pediatric surgeon who goes goo goo ga ga over his young patients and looking gorgeous.

Anyway, love this drama and looking forward to more in season 2. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Glad to see thread is still active when I have gone into hibernation. 

I am hoping that they have resumed filming or will about to since the plan is November. I just would like season 2 to air sooner rather than later, without compromising the safety of the people of course.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

I'm super excited. The BTS special  ( ep.26 윈터가든과 함께 하는 슬기로운 메이킹 ; Episode 04-1 ) was just awesome. For all those looking for confirmation that the Winter Garden trajectory was deliberate - there is THAT plus a lot more! Felt so fulfilling to watch that episode. Can't wait for more BTS and for season 2 (of course, safety and health permitting)!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

• 1 month later...

HI fellow, Wintergardener, I am jangdee :) and, I am a winter garden and, right now I am re-watching the series so that, I will be refreshed especially now that the season 2 is approaching so yeah :) :partyblob: and as a treat to my self and to satisfy my k-drama addiction I am currently on the process of compiling the clues for winter garden ... cause we really need to gear up :) so yeah have a nice day 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One happy wintergarden and seokbeen shipper here after watching this week's Wise Camping life. Eeeeeeee.

Its been a long time and S2 is near, its time to summon our beloved wintergarden detectives here again.

@kiklaminHo @stella_512 @wallflowersforjane @superspace @__jesse @Sorary @sakura22 @ryanallright@Abs_ triggered @ktcjdrama@sillyvivian_yo89 @Arajo81 @smartiegal @randomthotz @Fanwan.07 @nurlayla @LovelyLady @andiamrea @Winterhascome @Sneha @Doesntmatter @Ahnyaseyo @Jan Dee @kiefshi1056 @pacarjiyong @lurker___not @Vicmrtnz @leftphalange @croquembouche2018

Last but not the least, our mom @40somethingahjumma:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Question to you all:

Would there be interest if we Event Organizers would arrange a Season 1 re-watch before Season 2 starts airing? We would feature some polls and other types of activities during the re-watch. :doggie:

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

Yes!!!! Count me in!!!! I was planning on asking this too. Hehehe. Can't wait to see what kind of activities you have planned for us. 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes!!!! Count me in!!!! I was planning on asking this too. Hehehe. Can't wait to see what kind of activities you have planned for us. 

Great! We have the re-watch on our official event planning list. We are just waiting to get confirmation on when season 2 starts airing. There seems to be a lot of different dates floating around.

Mydramalist is now claiming it will be in June 2021 (apparently this info is from Netflix?). Yet, we've seen May 6th as well on other websites....?

Once we have confirmation of a date, we will launch the re-watch. Feel free to let your chingus know that we're planning a re-watch. :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Love 2