1 hour ago, partyon said:

Great! We have the re-watch on our official event planning list. We are just waiting to get confirmation on when season 2 starts airing. There seems to be a lot of different dates floating around.

Mydramalist is now claiming it will be in June 2021 (apparently this info is from Netflix?). Yet, we've seen May 6th as well on other websites....?

Once we have confirmation of a date, we will launch the re-watch. Feel free to let your chingus know that we're planning a re-watch. :partyblob:

Yes at the end of S1, it was said that HP S2 will.come back in June 2021, but recent updated tvn broadcast schedule suggest that the release date is most likely May 6. But the show runners or netflix havent said anything yet. The wise camping life will be ending next week, so I'm pretty sure we will get a official news at the end of it. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am supposing from comments here, there and everywhere that there is a very long line of people who would like to punch, kick and smack JWon for 1) giving Gyeo-ul a cold shoulder in those early days

I managed to get into cache pages of the old thread to scrounge up more names!   @thesaddestlove @Jazzu @yukiyukiku @dojoed @bee_wannabe @Norea-shii xy @Fanwan.07 @dubuqueen@LovelyLady @kmsl

One line from a mini-essay I fear will spark another essay as well. @smartiegal referenced my pre-coffee Twitter thread on the first page of this thread on this but perhaps here’s a more lucid, fluid

• 2 weeks later...

Hello..... I have been away and now I am back with these latest crumbs and news of filming. 

How are you all holding on?

It's not too long now. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Omg! hey everyone :) how are you? I'm on Ep7 re-watching! 

first off, I still can't believe that the hadeutori of HP was being continued... and, I still have a hang over to Silence Game hahaha ... SHIN HYUN BEEEEEENNNN spacer.png

But, yeah! I am on my 7th episode since I started re-watching last week of March and, I am still in the process of collating all my Winter Garden clues 

And here's a treat from last night's hadeutori spacer.png

On 3/21/2021 at 1:44 PM, kokodus said:

One happy wintergarden and seokbeen shipper here after watching this week's Wise Camping life. Eeeeeeee.

Its been a long time and S2 is near, its time to summon our beloved wintergarden detectives here again.

@kiklaminHo @stella_512 @wallflowersforjane @superspace @__jesse @Sorary @sakura22 @ryanallright@Abs_ triggered @ktcjdrama@sillyvivian_yo89 @Arajo81 @smartiegal @randomthotz @Fanwan.07 @nurlayla @LovelyLady @andiamrea @Winterhascome @Sneha @Doesntmatter @Ahnyaseyo @Jan Dee @kiefshi1056 @pacarjiyong @lurker___not @Vicmrtnz @leftphalange @croquembouche2018

Last but not the least, our mom @40somethingahjumma:fullofhearts:

Huhuhuhu true a happy wintergardener here hahahah :) and until now I still have hangover hahaha but anyways, TBH, i am looking forward to @40somethingahjumma post, because she's really a wintergarden defender and TBH, I am kind of pissed off "you know who" when they post theory that WG are not meant for each anyways, and hopefully, I will be able to give my opinions why I love WG and, why they are meant to be 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sharing also my take after the WG kiss 

And yeah! to elaborate on that post I must say that no one can beat GOD, I do believe that there's a reason for everything, why, Gyeoul came and shook his JWon's life.. Yes, the wordings of Gyeo-ul was kind of overbearing, but, if you are going to take her personality she is really straight forward and, sometimes mindless on her words that is why She said ...instead of God's but, then at the end, it's really up to jwon and besides before jang said those words, she already has a disclaimer, that she knows that it is not for her to butt in. So yeah!  it was really an explosion of emotions to gyeoul's part 

Also, duly noted that JWon already has a decision so nothing else will matter! Whether she confessed or not. 

Edited by Jan Dee
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
On 3/21/2021 at 2:07 PM, kokodus said:

Yes!!!! Count me in!!!! I was planning on asking this too. Hehehe. Can't wait to see what kind of activities you have planned for us. 

Yes!! Will join in the poll and re-watch

• Like 2

Yahhh... from Gyeoul Ssaem to Gyeoulie :)

geez that was an effortless promotion of WinGar from Yoo Yeon Seok 

Edited by Jan Dee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I have some pictures that I wanted to share [and say] in relation to the "script reading" but for now, I just want to say that I saw a post from  "you - know -who" and, its about the story of the hare and rabbit and, I remember what my good friend midowparasol posted and, yeah! 1999 is year of the RABBIT! and hospital is a fast pacing environment so, it makes sense that we root for the rabbit moves!!! 

Citing here, in relation to that the bold & fast move that the characters had done 

#1 On the first  episode we see Ikjun putting his arms to Songhwa 

#2 On episode 6, we see that Song- Hwa followed Ikjun and, that was a fast and bold move for a girl 

#3 Junwan on Iksun, no explanations needed 

#4 Gyeo-ul asking Jwon for a dinner

#5 Min-ha telling her feelings to Seokhyeong 

#6 Also Ik-jun telling his feelings again to Song-hwa 

So from that, where can you fit, that theory of Hare and Turtle for eeww (Song Hwa and Jeong Won) 

Also, posting here, my twitter post about bass x drums ... so check that out

NOTE: I might edit this post to include some pic 

Edited by Jan Dee
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Yeah! Posting here the Winter Garden Pics during the script reading 

b46c7cb041667c5e9f7561ce49475ffb.jpg

345b2896e0b939d881da17c215975c70.jpg

MAKING THIS BIG BECAUSE yeah!! I wanted to highlight how YYS promotes BIIIGGGG TIIIIMEEEE; the winter garden 

:heartxoxo:

8e4ac6335f2ae689ae71e91a46ce39d7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2021 at 8:21 AM, Jan Dee said:

Yeah! Posting here the Winter Garden Pics during the script reading 

MAKING THIS BIG BECAUSE yeah!! I wanted to highlight how YYS promotes BIIIGGGG TIIIIMEEEE; the winter garden 

YYS is the biggest wintergarden shipper out there.... he really goes out of his way to promote his ship. he is sooo cute and clever. hehehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1