Winter Garden Detective Agency 2.0

kokodus

• 2 weeks later...

'Gyeoul - Jeongwon couple' who made Confession is Not Flashy song peak up like bitcoin that Kyuhyun grateful for.

Actually Kyuhyun himself had said it the first the time the song was released (ep 4) that it's for Gyeoul and Jeongwon, when wintergarden fans was overthinking about them for a whole season :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Calling all Winter Gardeners (or even just Gardeners) to show some love to pics released for Season 2 on mydramalist's social media postings. Most pics get an average of 80+ likes while our Dr. Garden is languishing with some 4 (mine included):cold_sweat:

• Love 2

On 5/21/2021 at 12:07 AM, kokodus said:
Wintergarden nation is winning today.....

kiyowoooo :bawling:

On 5/28/2021 at 1:42 AM, Ahnyaseyo said:

Calling all Winter Gardeners (or even just Gardeners) to show some love to pics released for Season 2 on mydramalist's social media postings. Most pics get an average of 80+ likes while our Dr. Garden is languishing with some 4 (mine included):cold_sweat:

gimme some link.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Omg!!! How are you fellow wintergardeners ... I can't believe that we will have a live stream of PDSHIN and the lacking 5 tomorrow and hadeutori ( I am not sure with hadeutori) but hopefully if there will be hadeutori... they will show the BTS of WG kiss, but anyhow I am so thrilled with the WG ending of the teaser related to residents

Almost a week to go before the season 2 

• Blob 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473769wpp/where-hospital-playlist-left-off-in-season-1-and-how-these-stories-will-continue-into-season-2

Saw this preview comment that S2 will unravel whether the WG kiss "was the start of something new, or a tease of what might've been"... I sure hope that after all the crumbs they have been feeding us, including the recent dvd version, as well as the full kiss scene, we would not start S2 to find out that it was all a "tease":dissapointed_relieved:.  While it would be sweet to see a whipped JW trying hard to pursue GU now knowing how great of "what might've been", I personally would still much prefer that no time was wasted and they are already in a stable and thriving (albeit still with lots of challenges given their jobs, differences, and the fact that it is part of a normal relationship) partnership after the time jump (if there is indeed one).  

But to stop myself from spiraling, I am telling myself to keep my mind open and just trust in the PD, Writer, Crew and Casts... and take whatever happens in S2 with gratitude.... (like this is easy, LOL)

:crazily:

Can't believe we were just (officially) less then 7 days away from S2 E1!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ahnyaseyo said:

This is why they are called teasers. I kept looking but  didn't quite catch Garden right up until the VERY LAST second. And in that split second, I can't describe the excitement I felt! 

Or was it because while the other 99z would continue to have their mentor / mentee relationships with the interns / residents, JW is the only one that would have a quite different role to play when it comes to the one and only GS princess:cutekitty:... ha ha ha just kidding... It appears that GU would not be the only resident at GS any longer in S2.  

Joking aside, I do feel that the short teaser so far have not really given much highlights to JW / GU.  They were practically muted (while others all had dialogues in them) and as much as the crew should know by now the power of WG (i.e. how much people crave for them), there have barely been any scenes of them interacting together as a couple (okay, we do have the ER back scene and the fact that at least we have some... there has been no Iksun so far.. poor Bidulgi..).  I wonder why.... is it possible that there will be a special loveline teaser?  LOL.. need to remind myself it is not a rom com and keep my expectation low.  It will be a great season, regardless, though, as the last one :wow1: !

• Like 1