Winter Garden Detective Agency 2.0

kokodus

After last season angst and awesome ending, we started with this man-boy being so whipped. The man kissed the woman of his dream, his crush. Wished the others could've seen him.

Then we got what many of us asked for. A clingy Gyusonim.

spacer.png

Cr: valentina-drama 

It's a date. The dinner with just the two of them without their scrubs.(Annyeonghaseyo who? ). Jeongwon was the perfect boyfriend: attentive, supportive. She shared her worries, he comforted, listened and helped her as he could. That's what I wanna see for them. Being there and helping each other to become a better person and doctor. Give me Gyeoul's influence on him too. You know it's love when he proposed to accompany you on your night shifts lol.

spacer.png

Cr: Valentina-drama 

Spoiler

They way he panicked when she asked how he knew about those things. And he lied. It's not really necessary but I'd be nice to see him share how he fell for her, his struggles. Jeongwon's pov when?

Besides Wintergarden's sugar, It's good they have shown Gyeoul navigating between her different responsibilities as a resident: her night shifts, her presence with her patients, her professors. She's a doctor, not just Jeongwon's girlfriend.

They've come a long way. Now, they're gonna walk side by side no matter what.

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

im mostly now lurking around twitter, cause this thread has gonna quiet for a while after soompi remodeling their thread and some had missing..but thanks for all the info at least some new fan able to know about them 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

friends, I found my way!!!

I got lost in the general thread and I was wondering why people dont get crazy about that lovey/dovey JeongWon and his dinner  with Gyeoul in their personal clothes .

Lol :joy:

I thought i was in a wrong thread tbh...

Then, eh noooo!

You're just too excited chingu kekeke

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yes, we still have that WG fever on the last episode and I still do, I love how whipped Jwon was, anyways, I just hope the best for the writing of WG as in seriously, hopefully, they will be able to overcome hurdles. Cause we know that it's not all lovey-dovey though I love how professional they are at hospital and, I love how they say that Gyeo-ul is not the type who makes mistake, was very telling especially that double checking thing. That was telling that in spite of her coldness you know that she is a great doctor and that Jeongwon could her especially when it comes to how will she become warm to the patient 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Jan Dee said:

Yes, we still have that WG fever on the last episode and I still do, I love how whipped Jwon was, anyways, I just hope the best for the writing of WG as in seriously, hopefully, they will be able to overcome hurdles. Cause we know that it's not all lovey-dovey though I love how professional they are at hospital and, I love how they say that Gyeo-ul is not the type who makes mistake, was very telling especially that double checking thing. That was telling that in spite of her coldness you know that she is a great doctor and that Jeongwon could her especially when it comes to how will she become warm to the patient 

agree with you...im almost crying remember how people hating gyeul ...as she as hidden card who name is nurse 1 then know as princess / daughter of GS now in ep 1 s2 , she was among the main story. Infact her story with yeun omma just so heart warming 

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

Where are our wintergardeners ? @kokodus @40somethingahjumma @Ameera Ali @Kaizen68 @jensenver2 .... This thread is too quiet.

13 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

friends, I found my way!!!

I got lost in the general thread and I was wondering why people dont get crazy about that lovey/dovey JeongWon and his dinner  with Gyeoul in their personal clothes .

Glad that you found your way lol. You can share your excitement here.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

My friends, now that I feel more calm after that backhug I want to hear what you think about the first episode regarding WG.

I feel like I get a lot more than I was asking but at the same time I did not get the basic.

I wanted to see what they said after their first Kiss, why they decided to keep their relation  hidden for now (secret relation with a backhug in the emergency entrance :P).Jwan also kissed his Iksun there (another secret relation :lol:)

Something must going on with this emergency entrance and the secret relations.LOL.

Does Shin PD is planning to give us this explanations through flashbacks?

Why Minha does not comment to Gyeoul's new way of dressing, applying make up on and new hairdo :).

I wanted to see  the awkward moments a couple has in their first meetings but they seemed pretty comfortable.

I see that Jwon still keeps some things for himself (did not say to Gyeoul about his presence outside of the emergency room when she had her dangerous allergic shock) and I hope he will change that.

And ofcourse I will say t that i dont now what i like most the back hug in the episode or the bts of the backhug.

chingus, I just saw that I am one of the top commenters in this thread ???

Wow that never happened to me since the R88 era and LMH fangirling period!!!

Where are all chingus?

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

@kiklaminHoI wanted some awkwardness too lol. I saw on twitter that it's been 2 weeks since their kiss. I hope we will get flashbacks on what happened after that kiss, that day. But I guess since there are a lot of characters, stories to cover, they just give us the sweetness. Same with Jwan and Iksun, they were a lovey dovey couple, staying at her house,...I really need Jeongwon's pov, because we know everything about Gyeoul's feelings ( when she fell for him, what she did to have his attention,..). He'll tell her that he know those things about her because he cares for her for a moment now. I want them to sail smoothly with some realistic problems ( not jealousy) that they'll overcome together. 

P.S: Jeongwon is not going out with his female coworkers (at least alone). When the new ER fellow wanted the coffee and was touchy. He broke away without being rude.

Looking forward to his friends' reactions on his dating news. Also mama Rosa welcoming Gyeoul.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Gosh S2E1 is such a treat! I totally combusted with that back hug. It was so adorable when Jeongwon shook Gyoeul while hugging! And them skipping in the rain? Lovely.

:please: 

I'm so glad to finally see our wintergarden eating outside, not in scrubs but in their personal clothes. Jeongwon is such an attentive boyfriend and Gyoeul is so open to discuss her wants and issues with him.

Can't wait for the next episodes! I 'm so excited to see more of their adorable yet mature relationship. I wonder what issues they would face for this season.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

So happy that everyone is slowly coming back to our WinterGarden safe haven :heart:

I think it may be more quiet because the last time we watched was during quarantine and now everyone is probably getting back to 'normal' life.

I agree with everyone in that I love love love the sweet backhug and dinner that they had but also want to know more about what had happened after the kiss! 

It's cute that they are somewhat awkward yet also so comfortable for a new couple haha I was expecting them to be more awkward.

It also says a lot about their professionalism qnd charscter since I was expecting some love gaze exchanges or secret meetings but they kept it so professional at work until they were off :sweatingbullets:

The way that Jeongwon offered to stay with her through the night as she did her night shift though:wub: I saw a comment on YouTube that says our couple makes them want to be in love and it's so true!

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

@Ameera Ali Thank you for your gifs chingu.

Seeing YYS and SHB and I have to say YYS has a great chemistry and look good with all his partners.

I believe too the reason we dont see more people commenting is because  in most countries life went almost back to normal.

I miss all the other chingus.

I can not remember my log in info to the other site so I can go and say hello to them.

That ' s the reason I never log off from soompi so I dont have to remember passwords : )).

Chingus you think JW will have a problem in the hospital because  Gyeoul is his resident?

• Like 4
  • Love 3

do you guys think that gyeul choosing her major will kinda effect their relationship 

On 6/21/2021 at 11:19 AM, doja said:

I can't wait for a whipped Mama Rosa. :love:

yup another side story we want to know.

• Like 2