[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Wow.. Everytime @RiRiGaGa drop her masterpiece of Binjin analysis here, it's really bring a refreshing perspective in our thread. I love it :heart:. Thank you so much for the mind-blowing analysis. I'm smiling the whole time while reading your thread.

For some reason, I think this fan made video really match well my current mood :heart1:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Mediheal just added the left pic of HB into their instagram story LOL! I can't. I didn't realize the photos were pretty much identical

Spoiler

Oh God, too much coincidence between Binjin!

This is what you call as a fate!

And this is so beautiful! :hypehype:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

RiRiGaGa

Wow, such a wild imagination from a HB fangirl, you wrote as if you were SYJ, so you know when she started watching HB's work. Are you going to publish a fanfiction about BinJin.

HB and SYJ said in a video in Sep 2018 (1 year before Swoon Compliment in Oct 2019) that they watched a lot of each other's works.

HB also said that "YES, WE ARE CLOSE" since Sep 2018.

Moreover, they did Swoon Compliment when THEY ARE ALREADY A COUPLE (our observation), so I'm not surprised if both HB and SYJ digged deeper into each other's works. Just like HB watched SITR and collected a cloverleaf (Be With You inspiration). They are both passionate actors, so their couple conversations definitely involve a lot about their works. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@RiRiGaGa

1) In choosing a work that was his raw beginning, his newbie role, in a drama that was not commercially well-known or popular, she is telling the world that I know this man intimately

This to me, tells me that Jinnie was a fan of Binnie’s before he was even the Hyun Bin mega Hallyu star we know now. She was truly one of the OG HB fans before it was even cool, before most of the world even found out about him.

A pot of gold indeed at the end of the rainbow! My system mainly works on intuition. Hahaha. Anyways, since am not a hard core fan of HB and YJ, just a staunch BinJin loyalist :P, after watching Compliment me and all swoon interviews, with YJ's banters, subtle humors, yet a 'million-dollar-truth-beneathe-scam', i really felt her sincerity when she said she is a fan of HB Oppa. The movies/dramas she mentioned were from long ago. It just gave me some 'i-know-i-loved-you-before-i-met-you' feels. She s d queen of games, but wat she confessed was more than winning over HB in the game/compliment me. I totally agree with you @RiRiGaGa. She loved him from the scratch. Oh, may be not love, but when people hasnt set their eyes on that hunkie oppa, there she was...appreciating the rawest piece of his art. 

Maybe she thought, she might not have the chance to win his heart, to be loved and admired back by the actor whom she followed since....but nevertheless, she invested admiration, appreciation for him. Work-wise, it seems he is her ideal professional, but in a personal level, he reached her heart thru his portrayals and his very being. 

My intuition may not be right, but i feel.... her knowing of HB from almost 2 decades ago (thru hs projects), is telling me he sees something in HB beyond just being HB. I really dnt question and am not looking for more receipts of them, but seeing proofs daily is a bonus. I just love their love. We keep reminding each other here not to expect too much... The price of being a shipper... They dnt owe me my trust in them. It is me choosing to believe in them. Just like YJ seeing HBs worth by mere watching his movies from the beginning, here comes i, believing in them from what i see in their most unguarded moments.:blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

16 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@graziea yea he is known to take a camera with him and take photos while traveling. why europe? And why did he reference this to being romantic. This interview was in May, just before they have to film CLOY in August. So does that mean the moment in CLOY actually happened for them. My brain :lol:

Or was he teasing about CLOY and what's to come soon (official casting announcement was a week later)/with filming or that pic on SYJ instagram lol.. He has done this before at his fan meetings..

One fan meeting he hinted he was going to be cast and be playing a bi polar character and that it was coming out soon. however, it wasnt till like a year later the announcement came out

@ElectricHearts i meant this... He might be hinting us of CLOY... :blush:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

From today or just now lol. Wonder what he's shooting 

If i'm not wrong it's actually the outdoor HLScience CF shoot, an old photo that the hair stylist only uploads now. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

regarding to reach 2000 pages and this thread will be achieved what if we start a new or a second thread when our OTP also start a new life :wub: we can discuss their new update their lives as a family their child or maybe their honeymoon lol :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MatthewMay Love said:

SON YE JIN IS INVESTING IN REAL ESTATE AGAIN WHERE HYUN BIN’S DAD IS THE INVESTOR/OWNER OF THE COMPANY!! 

omg give us the source so we can celebrate too! asap

tenor.gif?itemid=13052487

Spoiler

im impatient

Ugh nevermind, lovekpop95 is the same site that published an article saying a tiny unidentifiable person in the background of Lee Min Ho's pic is KGE :/

Also NOT @ HB's father having the same name as a north korean politician :skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

7 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

SOHU DISCOVERED IT FIRST BUT I READ IT THROUGH LOVEKPOP95 REGARDING OF YE JIN’S INVESTMENT OF REAL ESTATE  TO HYUN BINS DAD COMPANY

No everything that comes from this site is fake news . Sorry to burst your bubble . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, blackbeannoodle said:

While this is a shipping thread, in my opinion some ppl are being way over the top and delusional in their analysis and making these two out to be secret lifetime fanboys/fangirls for each other. The reality is that that Swoon video was a game to see if the other person could tell if the compliment was written by a fan or by SYJ or HB. SYJ LITERALLY says at 6:51, "I thought you would never know I wrote this if I mentioned the OST" , and then at 6:55 she says "I searched the internet" when HB accuses her of getting help from staff writing the comment.

Let's be real, she likes HB (hopefully more than a friend) but she probably chose Ireland because its a older piece of work that didn't get too much attention like SG or MNIKSS and thus, making it more likely that he wouldn't remember the OST or any specific details. Also, later in the interview they both say they are bad at math and couldnt tell how old the "fan" is in the present day. Another advantage to SYJ (who are we've repeatably established is v competitive), as it will push HB to choose another comment and let her win the game (assuming she guessed the correct comment). 

Also, she was probably able to say those three films very fast because 1. she was in one (Negotiation), 2. she went to the premiere of another (Rampant), and 3. the film was very successful the year it came out and it marked a successful comeback for HB who had been struggling post enlistment + had her friend Yoona in it (Confidential Assignment).

The "I am Happy" comment was funny though because the question for HB was if any characters he played were similar to him. He plays a mental patient in "I am Happy" LOL. It's a melodrama and since SYJ is known as a melodrama queen I'm not surprised she's seen or heard of it. 

They're cute together but I doubt they are exposing themselves as secret super fans and I seriously doubt SYJ is gonna expose herself like that during a professional interview. Like what? lol Sorry to punch holes in some fan theories and I'm sure some fans on here are gonna be butt hurt and tell me to leave the forum if I'm not a die hard delusion shipper but over delulu-ness is exhausting when the analysis gives the same vibes as certain twitter threads that have authoritative tones that suggests HB was a playboy before he met SYJ but everything changed after they met (these tweets have hundreds of likes or retweets).  

Here's to keeping it 100% real and not turning into a member of another ship that can't let the past go and needs to create ties and connections where there likely are none.

Bringing this back because its funny:

The comment under it is funny too lol
  Reveal hidden contents

i have to agree.For me they are obviously a couple but i doubt that they will ever expose themselves in a promotion show that is gonna be watched by a lot of people.And honestly i dont understand why people put too much meaning to HB's handwritten letter or the recent Dispatch article(lol they are not that deep and they wont waste their time trying to find ways tease fans or hint at sth else)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1