[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Baeksang give freebie to stylist? Well, then there must be other stylist who post about the perfume..Didnt dig into it yet, but if it is me, i wouldnt bother posting about freebie that i got, unless it is a gift from someone important..but yeah, we could not jump into conclusion..still got the grocery receipt though ^_^

I doubt if those are freebies, the perfume Eau Capitale is expensive for give aways or tokens. These are sold here in the US at either Fifth Saks Av or Neiman Marcus. So...go figure and do the math as I already did mine :loveu:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Im living in Berlin and we are 7hours late from SK and 6hours from PH.. Im waiting the ‚one day in June‘ that when I wake up my IG, FB and Soompi will explode with all the GOODNEWS from our BinJin. Even if it will not be this month but I will still patiently wait on that BIG DAY..:love::love:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

Moving on from CLoY .... hmmm ... more difficult than it seems.  A friend recommended Kingdom & since I'm a zombie apocalypse fan from Train to Busan ... went for the sageuk zombie period piece & enjoyed the story of how Koreans, even in the Joseon era, didn't let a zombie pandemic ruin their world. Liked the lead, Ju Ji Hoon & found him in another drama, Hyena. Now, in this one, it's all about the fabulous Kim Hye Su as underdog prevailing over the old boy legal establishment. Finished that  & couldn't find anything interesting until my sister recommended Itaewon Class.

:cutekitty: Woah!!! This drama was so good in that it spoke to the racial & gender divides that continue to torment the world today. Kim Da- mi was a revelation, hence winning a Baeksang for her work.  Park Seo Joon was a force, too, in this one.  Planning to tackle the big whale itself ... the Daesang  winner " When the Camellias Bloom" and see for myself how Kang Ha Neul beat out all these terrific leading male performances & why this drama was so loved in S Korea. As for the Best Actresses, the only thing left to see is Kim Hee Ae & her victorious work in The World of the Married - this one, I'm finding hard to find; not in Netflix or Viki. Kim Da-mi is piquing my curiosity , too, in The Witch, Part 1 on Netflix.

And there you have it. It took ALL the nominated shows from the Baeksang Awards to help me get over ONE  ...:crybaby:

• Like 7
  • Off-Topic 5
  • Insightful 1

@RiRiGaGa jinjja! I so love and enjoyed every words you've layed in your figurative writing about our couple. Written eloquently with some puns in a way only BJ fans could relate and enjoy every piece of your writing.

You've run down SYJ's admiration for HB's act that I failed to see with my naked eye. She does have a good way in promoting his old movies eh, I must credit her for making me check out Ireland and I Am Happy. For some reason I just want to see fetus Binnie, I may try to check out Spin Kick too, I've already seen fetus Jinnie, damn that woman never aged! (I need justice on this :D). 

You should consider watching "camella blooms" I may start that once I"m done watching binnie's movies.

@Reye_ Ackerman09 @Amylou Nazareno I agree those perfurmes posted by their stylists are not cheap and they' don't look like sample bottles either. They're good size parfum bottles.  I'd think more of them as gifts from someone who appreciates their hard work...hence they posted with so much appreciation from their givers (plural indeed! LoL). Soo I'm claiming this! (they came from our love birds) 

:Ohboy3:

• Like 10
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

@cgb1108 I have watched more but since post Baeksang, I have been having a hard time to get back to kdrama land. I put a pause on HB and SYJ remaining works now because when this "drought" happens, I need more of their content to watch lol. So I am trying to finish off The Heirs with LMH and PSH and Kim Woo Bin (YAY I brought the topic back on HB and SYJ lol. Their co stars/friends :lol: - plus from SeGa writer Kim, Not to mention at PIFAN 2014, KWB is sitting next to them lol.. ) Not off topic at all :lol: Just having a hard time at the moment to keep my interest into the show. So I am between playing around with their dates, listening to my kdrama ost and seeing how time is going by faster by really not doing anything. No wonder SYJ likes to stare blankly ahead while drinking her coffee/"not spacing out". By the time I feel like I have done something productive, it is finally a new day in SK and then I am glued even more to the social media accounts awaiting if there is anything new posted of them :lol:Yup they have taken over my life now :P Wonder what will happen when I am finally allowed to go back to work .. what is my "real life" lol

Sigh I had to go back and delete a few things due to the new instagram rule

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Cinderella #8 said:

You should consider watching "camella blooms" I may start that once I"m done watching binnie's movies.

I realized that KHN was at 2014 PIFAN like them. So maybe they have met him before. That is why he had mentioned how much he even admired HB as an actor in his baeksang acceptance speech. Funny enough he is also in The Heirs :P  I really do like GHJ storyline with her mother and KNH's role is great! Honestly, can't believe how young he is :) Plus he is cast in Pirates 2 (what a coincidence :lol: - sequel to SYJ film that she turned down lol) Hopefully, they got to talk to him during the commercial break or around the time they took the award winners photo. I honestly I think I have more "depressing" Binnie shows left :lol: Now I have realized what is to come in Ireland when I finally decide to watch that show. If only I can watch Spin Kick and Nonstop, they sure looks like fun :lol:  I guess I will have less SYJ kissing in Summer Scent and Alone in Love once I get around to those shows. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Reye_ Ackerman09I saw this a few days ago on Belma Kang"s IG   At first I first I thought it was a post to promote Diptique Eau Capitale,,, But then I also saw mujin81 post the same on 7th of June.  Timing is too coincidental.  I also got information form someone who was at the KIntex (Baeksang venue) saying that the make up people of BinJin- the ones caught on video doing their re-touches) all came in one van.  I know you have to be blind not to see they are together, figuring out these little things and doing the math (we may be wrong, who knows) still gives me that giddy feeling(If I knew how to do those cat love emojis I would have done so by now)

I feel “kilig” reading this. You don’t have to be a genius to figure these things out. Aww...so sweet. #couplevibes

:happydance:           

• Like 11
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Wait what :lol: Someone interpreted this. How much did he hint from this interview ^_^ he like potentially hinted at marriage? lol 

Well, So Ji-sub "graduated" as one of Class 2020... Binnie could also "graduate" this year or in 2021 making him a "graduate" of Class 2021... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

@BinJin2020 he also confirmed about CLOY. He basically said how they were in the "period of  discussing the script seriously" So that is probably why there is so much of them in the show ^_^ Writer Park is probably working on more of the details of the script before they were officially confirmed for casting on May 22. Or in the past they had that RJH moment with the camera. Who knows at this point lol

@Kahlua2019 yea follow what SJS did ;). Who knows lol ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

About that perfume that their stylists got..I think these were given out by the brand because I saw a few other makeup/stylists from SK who posted about this perfume sometime before and after baeksang. Although not quite sure why since this product has been out for sometime. Note the tone of the posts is quite promotional.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@binjinotp

Nice that my casual comment about flying to SK when (not if, mark that) the wedding occurs, has become a potential meet up for us! You are ofcourse welcome to join. I suddenly have a mental picture of BinJin walking down the aisle and it is blindingly beautiful. :happy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Intuition1 they only gave us content on them getting their make up retouch. It is probably for their award after commercial break or maybe for pictures. it is a bit unclear based on how they gave us the footages. All I know is SYJ usually gets a make up retouch. She always has her mirror with her which was why she was doing a touch up while she was talking to JHI lol *why she had a q tip lol. I didn't realize HB needed one (do men really need one?) :lol: yup exactly. They had January 2019-August 2019 "free" until they had to film CLOY later August. Only HB has taken on a project which he accepted sometime he took on CLOY. He didn't start Bargaining till mid April lol. SYJ declined 3 projects to take on CLOY and maybe more. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Note that neither of them did a new movie or drama after their TN promotions. CLOY occupied most of their 2019 and the first two months of 2020. As I said before, the main reason they were in a hurry to work together was due to their understanding that they  were serious about each other, and were aware that if they got married this would prevent them from working together in the future. Consequently, they had only two choices: To either not marry for a long time and wait for a good opportunity to work together or work together as soon as possible and get married. They seem to have chosen the latter. 

your comment makes sense for me.
If only not this COVID-19, perhaps everything went fine..anyways as long as they are enjoying their coupleship, no need to rush ..somehow this global crisis brought by  covid will eventually  subside..just pray more in healing the world. everybody is struggling..hope everyone is safe more so those who are fronliners..

• Like 8

21 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Their love, respect, and admiration for each other as actors and as people are truly mutual. I think that Jinnie will only “cut the onion” and make us cry when the time is ripe for picking

Yes! And when layer after layered peeled off. They already gain the substance and the onion will be ready to be cook together and allowing each other to taste, add to the sauce of their own making and satisfaction for all of the goodness that lies ahead. Onions are humble and mighty like our BINJIN .

• Like 8
  • Love 8