[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Her jennyhouse shoot pics are so beautiful :wub:

Now I am wondering if  in real life,  they had a moment where they were at the same place travelling and he had a RJH moment with his camera and did take a picture of her too. Like I can't my brain is messed up now thinking of that hahaa. there is so much of them in the show already lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, lovelife said:

let's make this ship a hot topic too :evillaugh:

Hyunbinsshi is so blessed as many wants him to pair with other beautiful girls too nonetheless of all that beautiful art he only focus to the one and only woman in his life Yejinsshi:heart1:so lets go shippers lets trend worldwide this ship:heart2:

• Like 10
  • Love 7

In the first place, what is so romantic with buying a camera?!:blink: Unless, that Camera's subject is someone that will get its gallery look romantic????:ph34r:

Okay, Europe is such a breath-takin view... One can really fall in love... But the idea of romance and camera and the view?! I dnt quite get the connection, unless u add a 'person/someone' that will connect the dots. That makes his statement, logical.:phew::wub:

... Now back to work.

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Thanks 1

@graziea yea he is known to take a camera with him and take photos while traveling. why europe? And why did he reference this to being romantic. This interview was in May, just before they have to film CLOY in August. So does that mean the moment in CLOY actually happened for them. My brain :lol:

Or was he teasing about CLOY and what's to come soon (official casting announcement was a week later)/with filming or that pic on SYJ instagram lol.. He has done this before at his fan meetings..

One fan meeting he hinted he was going to be cast and be playing a bi polar character and that it was coming out soon. however, it wasnt till like a year later the announcement came out

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@ElectricHearts HAHAHAHA. but CLOY.s filming in Swisss (europe) was in August yet... So if this interview is in May jst bfore CLOY, his experience of 'ROMANCE-WITH-THAT-CAMERA-IN-EUROPE' ALREADY HAPPENED.:wub: and apparently, we know who.s that being that brings in romance in his life from late 2017-until present.:ph34r::phew:I.d like to agree to the pic referenced to his statement, HIM JOINING MUM IN FRANCE. HIHIHIHAAAAHAAAAA!:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

We know that HB is Vast's CEO.

Is YJ MSTeam's CEO (investor?).

There is a Wall of her movies, many plants and flowers at MSTeam Office.

Be With You director saw YJ sitting in the CEO room and discussed the movie directly with YJ when he visted MSTeam office. (He was embarassed as he was not prepared to meet/ talk to beautiful YJ).

• Like 12
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Channel20 said:

https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2086621#_enliple

Omo2.. Dispatch definitely hiding something big & tried to give subtle hint to us, why on earth they put pics of HB & SYJ with heart sign at the end of the news!!

My delulu mind think they are hinting of big wedding that will coming up soon. Aghhh, they really like to teased us again.

My brain is now activated again by adrenaline juice to crack the Binjin's secret codes & clues. I bet I can't sleep well & dream about them again tonight :sweatingbullets:

My poor heart.

Or maybe Dispatch is just trolling us, they know anything BinJin is sure to be a clickbait. I don't know what to make anymore of this cryptic articles. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Watching parts of the Kakao chat again. MC keeps bring up how they are close and I can confirm it. So I am talking about around the 48:46 moment when they are discussing his birthday pics on SYJ instagram. You can see after MC says that SYJ is laughing smile and HB has a big smile on his face :lol: He also does that head shake moment after SYJ reads the fan comment of "hyun bin oppa's face is brighter than my future" And we know he does this head shake in the metro.style after he squints his eyes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mye-lYq2ss

@graziea I know but then it sorta messes our TN promo period and what we saw between them in August/leading into beginning of September :lol: If they met on the trip, why would he say he calls her "actress son" lol Unless let's say they had a "CLOY" moment and he took a picture of her while he was in "Europe"

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBaYZvAJ0F9/?igshid=1d1snthy1gr4g

Just some Binjin crumbs, i've watched this kiss scene ( final swiss kiss) like multiple times and tried to watch other kiss scene from other dramas

Just like other drama, this kiss scene is passionate, but what makes this kiss scene differ from others is sincerity and their faces literally glued to each other and just like how couple or married couple would sensually kiss, it is very heartwarming and their forehead stick together , i cannot express it but it scream WERE MARRIED AND THIS IS HOW WE USUALLY KISS!

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Enya said:

Or maybe Dispatch is just trolling us, they know anything BinJin is sure to be a clickbait. I don't know what to make anymore of this cryptic articles. 

in their April article on investments on them, they also ended the article with The ending is all happy ending

It was even confusing back then why they wrote a random article about investments on them lol.. They have been known to keep things quiet on things they know as they wait for the big announcement.

I did play around with the 100 days coincidence recently and it was around 100 days post their supposed grocery sighting date (actual grocery date is unclear whether it is jan 19-20 LA time) that they decided to post this particular article this year lol. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

I think the yacht photos on yejin’s instagram are with hyun bin. they met up in europe which explains the pink atmosphere during TN promos and the subsequent flying to LA. IMO, if they only started dating in Sept, the LA trip in January would have been too soon. So, I believe they started earlier than TN promos. 

my friend, who is a big shipper, said that if only she has the skills to edit photos, she will adjust the saturation and whatnots on syj’s ig photos to look for hb’s shadow haha she’s convinced that HB took those photos. She’s going crazy looking at the reflection on syj’s shades hahaha :D what has binjin done to her

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

I don’t think we should put so much effort on one interview he might mean another time and another place for all we know   . Just for the sake *wink wink* of argument their behaviour in the beginning of the promo tour doesn’t really hint on that. They had couple of awkward moments at first , if they had seen each other prior especially on a trip I don’t think they would behave this way. My opinion always. BinJin stop messing up my timeline !!

dispatch doesn’t have a game for awhile and not just with them, a lot of kpop idols are announcing their relationships to the public and the older idols have graduated from dispatch how to avoid to get caught by them school and they stay at home . From the beginning they didn’t had anything on them, every rumour came up from random people who saw them, or the stalker fan who uploaded their pics online on that very day . Either they have something concrete but for several reasons they are not allowed to release anything or they have nothing. 

They remain hot topic and the drama is done on February . I don’t see how an article with his letter and not a click bait headline or their pic not on front line is used for clout per say. Unless they are aware that their fans will spread the article . I mean no offence to them but screenshots exist and no reason for all us to read their article  , just saying . I won’t read so much into it but it’s funny to me they put work on releasing an article about their investments. 

but I won’t be surprised if they get the exclusive one day. Good things come to those who wait ....

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

I don’t think we should put so much effort on one interview he might mean another time and another place for all we know   . Just for the sake *wink wink* of argument their behaviour in the beginning of the promo tour doesn’t really hint on that. They had couple of awkward moments at first , if they had seen each other prior especially on a trip I don’t think they would behave this way. My opinion always. BinJin stop messing up my timeline !!

I agree. The only way I can see this "trip" happening in potentially June of him having met up with her is if he didn't tell the whole truth in TN interview that he calls her "actress son". I just feel like eventually SYJ would have told him to call her something else and not actress son. It is a big compliment but to call her that all the time :lol: I mean unless it is his way to win her heart, then fine lol. Yes he seems embarrassed slightly when she says that she calls him Binisshi but then it really messes up all our timelines and what we saw in early August/early September if this really happened :lol: Otherwise, we can just say maybe a "CLOY" moment for them happened then. Who knows lol ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Don't know much about this sighting but someone got HBs autograph at a golf course. Don't know the date but posted on IG today. 

There is also a video of HB swinging a golf club posted today. Apparently from May? Again don't know the details. I saw it briefly and it was deleted. No one else in the video.

If someone wants to discreetly check out the person's IG page (referenced by binjijgrocery) they have posted in the comments section but it would need translation. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know whether its true or not..but this tweet made me so happy...that YJ's liking of shipping pics with those captions are exclusive for Binnie only.:wub:

This person stalked a shipping account involving YJ and her former co-star...and found this out. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

Old article here.. from the TN era...but SYJ did say that she gets Mr and Mrs Smith vibes from them..awww...her words made my heart flutter..:heart4:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1229699wpp/son-ye-jin-says-hyun-bin-make-great-mr-mrs-smith

I'd never seen that article before. Goodness, she totally said Mr. And Mrs. Smith vibes. Heart flutters here as well

You know sometimes I wonder if they're really just good friends (I know, I know... they aren't), but I sometimes wonder, but then I immediately think, if I am 38 years old (which I am BTW, I am also 1982 born and my birthday is between both of their birthdays, in July), still single and I have someone like HB staring at me for 19 seconds there is no way I am friend zoning that person :happydance:

So, nopes, these written interviews might sometimes give strong "good colleagues/friend" vibes, but not just friends 

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

There is also a video of HB swinging a golf club posted today. Apparently from May? Again don't know the details. I saw it briefly and it was deleted. No one else in the video.

This is the video I saw in Weibo. Is it the same one? 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/154229835.html?weibo_id=4517220241903770

• Like 11