[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Dispatch article: Click baits or not do not matter.

Dispatch - Korea's dating experts media - for sure knows that BinJin are in an open secret relationship.

They may respect BinJin's privacy and wait until BinJin's wedding announcement to publish photos as BinJin is not only a powerful Korean celebrity couple, but also the face of Korean entertainment industry after cloy's global success.

• Like 17
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

@anony-mouse I squinted and squinted and even went to Netflix to check that scene, but couldn't see a proper red mark. What is it? Asian flush? Lol 

@Abanti Farook a lot of couples including some Korean celebs have done a simple registration now so that they can be married and live together. Just a small family affair. Bigger celebrations can wait of course. Wouldn't make sense to skip 2020, when hell breaks loose one finds comfort in loved ones. Of course, with their level of fame even a registration enquiry will get leaked. But people including friends, family and fans will understand regardless of whatever decision they take. Can't speak for them or what they want in their lives, but for any couple it wouldn't be right to wait out a whole year if they really want to be together as nobody knows what the next year has in store. It was okay to wait in the initial days of the pandemic, now people have adjusted.

@hallyu I agree, Dispatch having their couple photo seems to be hinting to a message in a very subtle way. Are they the official paparazzo in Korea? Anyways another forum was saying that they are close to their actress and release info as per her wishes.

I wonder if dispatch is close to these two as well. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, binyeji said:

@hallyu I agree, Dispatch having their couple photo seems to be hinting to a message in a very subtle way. Are they the official paparazzo in Korea? 

Yes, they are the most popular one and have published dating photos of many popular Korean celebrity couples.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

Hang on, if it was in May then HB had already read the script for CLOY. And if what @ElectricHearts said about him teasing about his future work is right, then he might have referenced to CLOY and his Swiss photography itself! 

Yea he has read the script and it is a week before the official announcement that they have been cast for the show. He has teased about future work in past fan meetings before. So he could have simply be teasing us about CLOY to come/Switzerland moment. Otherwise, we can always wish this moment also happened to do them real life in the past (before they knew each other) or will happen sometime in the future :lol: Regardless, he loves travelling and taking photos :lol: I just don't see a trip happening before they did TN promo period together from how they were in August/early September. . It still feels like get to know you stage and they clearly were closer by TN premiere. He also seemed like on a busy MOTA work schedule when he was in Spain and before he was back in SK starting early June. As much as we would have liked him to meet her briefly in France :lol:

@Jhari♥자리 love the MC. She has interviewed them both in the past years with other works. So she can see what is going on lol. Why she has to repeatedly says I can see you guys are "close". :lol:

She really got close to him lol :wub:

• Like 7

Darn, all the previous talk about golf reminds me about something that just keeps popping up in my head for awhile now. Like this coincidence of the lady golfer that Jinnie is following. I mean SK has a lot of top women players, but then maybe she's following her not only because she admires her playing, she's a pro player that Jinnie has met. Looked up stuff about her and found a happy coincidence - she's won a tournament in May2019 at the golf course where BinJin were reportedly spotted in Nov 2018. I'm not implying anything for BinJin during May 2019 btw..just sharing about this coincidence that makes me happy.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

i noticed her jennyhouse and manyo photoshoot she is wearing all the colors she likes lol white, pastel blue, pastel pink, pastel green :lol: if you look at HB's recent ones too it is the same color pattern too :lol:

pink! lol

These are pretty normal colors for HB, to be honest. Not that it's not nice their ads are matchy-matchy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Elle R said:

These are pretty normal colors for HB, to be honest. Not that it's not nice their ads are matchy-matchy.

I know which colors he normally wears. If anything, I haven't seen that shade of light pink before on him especially as of recently - I can see why it was used to promote that product though lol. Light pink/her purple dress has been glued into my brain since Swoon interviews and her outfit during CLOY press lol (from watching those interviews too much) The other colors, yes those are more normal lol. Although he tends to also go darker in those colors. A lot of other people are just amused over how all their recent CFs they are wearing the same shade of the colors - hence why if you look on instagram, everyone is like they are matching and not just "coincidence" news lol. For me, the lighter pastel colors, I have noticed SYJ wears more of. So that is why I am not surprised when I see them in her CFs. :lol: At this point, I will take any content.  Continue to give us CFs or matching colors CFs each day or whatever :lol: I don't know why they need to give us new content everyday. I still have yet to experience more than a one day drought from them since I joined the forum ^_^

I noticed Smart updated their instagram yesterday to add HB's Smart Ad into an instagram story and then they put it under his HB icon tab. So I assume they are doing this to prep for the more content we will be getting from him soon that they teased about two days ago :lol:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

9 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

Just like other drama, this kiss scene is passionate, but what makes this kiss scene differ from others is sincerity and their faces literally glued to each other and just like how couple or married couple would sensually kiss, it is very heartwarming and their forehead stick together 

I noticed this too. They sure like to grab  each others faces to the point where they block us from actually seeing their lips most of the time :rolleyes: *sigh*

I know the kissing scenes have been a bit of a sore subject for some CLOY fans, I think partly because the nature of Seri and RJH's relationship (not wanting to get too attached since they knew they couldn't be together)  but I also think their kissing scenes, while sweet and somewhat heartbreaking most of the time, lacked a certain amount of passion I've seen from both actors in other roles. But wait, I consider this a good thing :) I think there was a certain degree of self-consciousness when doing these scenes. SYJs reaction to their finale kissing scene where she couldn't even watch it and hid behind HB was very telling. 

Re: Dispatch and what they may know or not know. It's hard to say. But they do know they get more traffic featuring HB and SYJ together than apart, so I do think there is a bit of clickbait going on. Its the same with Publicity Asia and some of the others. They know what increases their engagement. So that's why I dont put much stock in their teasing content. 

And sorry I dont remember who mentioned this, but re: HB fan girls treatment of SYJ. I would think that fans of both would agree that even if by some chance this ship does not sail, you have to acknowledge at the very least they are very very good friends who seem to really care and support each other professionally and personally. They made a point of working together again soon after their first project, sing each others praises repeatedly, and they have hung out many times away from sets and promotional activities. So anyone who claims to be a true fan or either HB or SYJ should be respectful of how they feel about one another and never tear the other one down. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 6

1 hour ago, Choisamsook said:

Esto es literalmente nosotros después del BAA ,, 

bueno al menos yo 

OMG! I am! I was lying down when they uploaded the video and my family saw me "you're crazy" 
I honestly couldn't contain the emotion. 

Regarding the Dispatch article, we are not alone in thinking that between HB and SYJ there is something very beautiful. I've always thought that ever since the grocery pictures came out, they think they're together. It's easy to deduce that they are the center of the entertainment this year. For example, at the awards, they were the main focus of the camera, they always took pictures of both of them. CLOY is a success, we've been very active, so they're always in the news. No wonder they put a picture of the two of them together, they know they're successful artists and people want to know about them. Of course Dispatch has their eyes on both of them. I've read about that company and it's a mystery how they operate or how they have so many contacts. They've gotten a lot of private information out of idols and few, but very few have not been true. Most of it is. I think that's why our Binjin are so careful.:blush:

Thank you all for that. They make me happy:heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 12

Have u guys seen this 

It's an extension of this interview where BINJIN are asked a few ques about CLOY and they have to write the answer together.....here also love the way BINJIN are looking at each other's answers after writing their own like school kids lol

LOVE HB STARES....GOSH I SO MOSS THESE GAZES FROM HIM....sighsssss

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

For feel good friday...

OMO im so embarassed for her can i hide under my bed plsss ahahaha... good thing she's Got great sense of humor she comes out even more adorbs.. 

Add HB in that interview, it will be so fun to see her embarassed in front of him and HB just laugh, and they start bickering to each other and... and ... i need to stop... :tears:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

@SHpectator she seemed fine when she did karaoke in Masters in The House. :lol: I guess because it is "karaoke" She even went to join singing in during TN vlive chat while Binnie just sway side to side and he is the one who can sing lol. But this is so cute. I guess it is fine until they have to "hear" themselves sing lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 7