[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hi dears! This seems to be HB's personal trainer who posted 5 exercises for shoulders that he recommended as routine. Performed with 5kg weights. Enjoy! Hem...maybe we can practice with 500 grams for starters (cough) (If anyone posted it already, sorry, but this thread runs so fast that I can't catch up :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Reye_ Ackerman09 I still think that was a freebie from Baeksang. I don't want to read too much into it that they potentially gave it to their stylist. It was probably a promotion item for Baeksang

Baeksang give freebie to stylist? Well, then there must be other stylist who post about the perfume..Didnt dig into it yet, but if it is me, i wouldnt bother posting about freebie that i got, unless it is a gift from someone important..but yeah, we could not jump into conclusion..still got the grocery receipt though ^_^

• Like 4

5 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

Guys I love you but please chill . Everyone has their own opinion and it should be respectful even if it doesn’t meet your criteria and expectations . Grounding the thread to somewhat a sense of reality it doesn’t mean BinJin are not real , it means we went too deep on analysing when it’s not even accurate anymore . You have the mountain in front of you and you keep looking for it on a different direction . You can have fun without losing sense of reality . Everyone have horrible times at life but this ship is not a fictional one . Everything can be fun without crossing lines . Let’s not kick out the remaining sane people out of here ...Because we wanna go all delulu . All is fair in love and shipping ? 

I love your start "Guys I love you". Let's all chill in every respect. There's nobody right and nobody wrong in their heart and nobody should feel kicked out from an open space... Isn't it free like the BinJin oxygen we breathe? :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I was watching this gif again on repeat and I think he squinted his eyes lol (probably not exactly like metro.style one but it is similar) She says no. He gives her that look. She smiles and then he smiles. Plus then he shyly turns his head and does "eye squint" :wub: What were they thinking about :lol: If this is just a tease on that he isn't allowed to kiss her for the scene, he shouldn't act this way :P Like we know after this gif cuts off, he tries to brush it off and go back into professional actor mode LOL

:heart:

Edited by ElectricHearts
deleted the metro.style close up instagram from binjinship as of the updated instagram rule
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

I’ve just read a new soompi rule:

Update #4 - New rule: "No more Instagram embedded posts"

Hanyeoun

By Hanyeoun 
06/19/2020

Update #4 - New rule: "No more Instagram embedded posts"

Good day, everyone!

Soompi's community has always been about passionate people sharing their contents.

The best way to do that has been through the promotion of social media.

Unfortunately, as of the first week of June 2020, a US court's preliminary ruling of a case has determined that Instagram does not grant any sub-license to embed content for commercial usage.

Soompi is a US commercial domain relying on advertisement revenue meaning that from this day, it is possible that any content creator from Instagram may launch a lawsuit to protect their copyright claims against us.

From this day, in order to protect the image of our company and those who are passionate about the community: 

-----> Instagram embed posts are strictly forbidden until further notice. <-----

We know this is a very lame BS rule but we cannot have that risk running on our website until the current case is 100% cleared.

From this day forth, moderators have the right of hiding Instagram embed posts without notice.

This is a terrible setback but we ask you for your due diligence and cooperation!

Thank you!

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8

13 minutes ago, binjinotp said:

@ElectricHearts Thank you for bringing this up! I've watched this interview as well and wondered why he chose the black color flower. I get it now, thanks! Also, sorry to bring it up again, but I've been really curious with what he meant by fast forward to the end of the drama / finishing the drama... like what was our HB trying to find out or say? (Aside from how the fans will react, getting the 22% rating, or that insider info of them allegedly getting married once the drama ends.) I'm still quite not satisfied with what I've gathered so far. :sweatingbullets:

I am still pretty sure he wanted to know what our reactions would be like and since he is always interested on his acting. It could also be because he gets to work with her again. So he also hopes he becomes a better actor by learning more from her - which we now know he took away a lot from filming CLOY and working with her again. I had another thought after analyzing CLOY to their real timeline and realizing so much of them are in the show besides their filmography. I think it is the most I have seen put into a show unless you know it is a reality TV show or documentary lol. I didn't expect this much easter eggs from their real life "relationship" post TN promo period in the show too especially on groceries lol.  It made me wonder if he also wanted to know how they would be seen as a "couple" and what the audience reaction would be. Besides the other "future" reasons, we have figured out. Only they really know :lol: At this point, we are always guessing what he really meant by said comment lol

@Binjin2Ri I am a bit confused by the no more embedded instagram. Does it mean it will just default and no longer embed? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, blackbeannoodle said:

Let's be real, she likes HB (hopefully more than a friend) but she probably chose Ireland because its a older piece of work that didn't get too much attention like SG or MNIKSS and thus, making it more likely that he wouldn't remember the OST or any specific details. Also, later in the interview they both say they are bad at math and couldnt tell how old the "fan" is in the present day. Another advantage to SYJ (who are we've repeatably established is v competitive), as it will push HB to choose another comment and let her win the game (assuming she guessed the correct comment). 

I agree with this. I watched that, and I found really odd stuff in SYJ's "compliment" to HB that I also think she was deliberately mixing up facts so that he wouldn't guess what is from her. The one thing that stood out to me is when the compliment said "I was in the 2nd year of middle school when I first saw you, I think it was in Ireland." Now I don't know if middle school in Korea means the same as it is in the US, but if it is, that means the person is just 13-15 years old. I checked and Ireland came out in 2004, which means SYJ is already 22 years old then and already acting as well. That befuddled me especially later on when it was revealed that was the compliment coming from her. I think she was just deliberately throwing off HB so it's not so obvious what was the compliment from her.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

@slowpoked what I find funny about HB saying if she was an middle school, how old she would be lol. They both trying to do "math" :lol: Shouldn't that age when they started their careers mean they are post middle school lol. Like I also tried to look up when middle school was and I am like you guys are definitely not in middle school then. Unless I am confused as well. What kind of math needs to be done :lol:

@Binjin2Ri oh :(

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

I agree with this. I watched that, and I found really odd stuff in SYJ's "compliment" to HB that I also think she was deliberately mixing up facts so that he wouldn't guess what is from her. The one thing that stood out to me is when the compliment said "I was in the 2nd year of middle school when I first saw you, I think it was in Ireland." Now I don't know if middle school in Korea means the same as it is in the US, but if it is, that means the person is just 13-15 years old. I checked and Ireland came out in 2004, which means SYJ is already 22 years old then and already acting as well. That befuddled me especially later on when it was revealed that was the compliment coming from her. I think she was just deliberately throwing off HB so it's not so obvious what was the compliment from her.

Yeah everything was deliberate on SYJ's part especially the middle school part. She probably wrote the middle school bit at the beginning because she knew there was no way Hyun Bin was going to guess it was hers since they are around the same age. She meant for the  compliment to be a half-joke and she pulled it off.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am still pretty sure he wanted to know what our reactions would be like and since he is always interested on his acting. It could also be because he gets to work with her again. So he also hopes he becomes a better actor by learning more from her - which we now know he took away a lot from filming CLOY and working with her again. I had another thought after analyzing CLOY to their real timeline and realizing so much of them are in the show besides their filmography. I think it is the most I have seen put into a show unless you know it is a reality TV show or documentary lol. I didn't expect this much easter eggs from their real life "relationship" post TN promo period in the show too especially on groceries lol.  It made me wonder if he also wanted to know how they would be seen as a "couple" and what the audience reaction would be. Besides the other "future" reasons, we have figured out. Only they really know :lol: At this point, we are always guessing what he really meant by said comment lol

@Binjin2Ri I am a bit confused by the no more embedded instagram. Does it mean it will just default and no longer embed? 

I have a theory on why they chose CLOY to begin with but i'll wait for their confirmation as a couple first to see if my theory is right or not. I think they are both so very smart and know the K-entertainment industry very well so they knew what needed to be done first before taking further steps.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

10 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

When i first came across this forum , it was because of a post from someone whose name I forgot I am so sorry-  she used to be an Indian entertainment reporter and told her story about how she became a BinJin shipper.  She mirrored my experience and because of her I instantly registered on Soompi using my real name, a huge risk considering this is the age of google, but it is what it is and I will strive to be a responsible shipper.  So to this poster, If you are still on here please DM me or tag me on here as I want to thank you.

I thought i remember her too.. she just post something lately. if you backread, you'll easly find her.. she is post something around BAA i thought. that was around page 750 or 800 if i'm not wrong. Since this forum moving so fast. 

Plus, theres "India" on her username

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1