[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

:doggie:Just wanted to get on the new GIFs bandwagon :heart4: and wishing all BinJin shippers faith, patience, & grace as we wait for that one sweet day in whatever month they wish to let us in on their "secret" ... maybe all this liking of BinJin in social media by SYJ & a lovely handwritten letter from HB ... we're finally wearing them down ... or they're taking pity on us ...:kaching1:  As you can see, still stuck in the grocery cart since 2019!  

Happy shipping, guys!!!:happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

I don't know if its called "stalking" , YeJin was very active back on the day , yes she liked fan arts from SITR but all of them were about the characters, even now her tags page has some "nice" fan arts not focused on the characters and she had one the day she decided to visit the tag page so she saw them  . Since CLOY she never liked any fan art about CLOY as far as we know. Only the baeksang pics. Who knows why...but again girl is MIA since Jan 2019 - she is instagram ninja. But I'm not complaining I rather her posting every flower she receives than her posting every 3 months ..

• Like 5
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I don't know whether its true or not..but this tweet made me so happy...that YJ's liking of shipping pics with those captions are exclusive for Binnie only.:wub:

This person stalked a shipping account involving YJ and her former co-star...and found this out. 

Someone has said that YJ also liked her photos with JHI after SITR (mentioned in YJ's thread).

We need to follow both poster's IG accounts and YJ's IG account to see such likes. 

Liking photos/ holding hands with her costar on red carpet ONLY do not mean she is in a relationship with that costar.

However, we have so many strong supporting evidence for BinJin already: Grocery Shopping, Chrismas photo.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I don't know whether its true or not..but this tweet made me so happy...that YJ's liking of shipping pics with those captions are exclusive for Binnie only.:wub:

This person stalked a shipping account involving YJ and her former co-star...and found this out. 

oh the ones during SITR days? yea it was just show related lol. I don't know why people need to look back at that for confirmation :lol: Plus apparently it was just 4? lol. The fan accounts all deactivated their accounts now I think? So yea lol. This was all during the show. Before TN promo period lol. 

Watched this again. HB is ok to talk about "swearing" and swearing post TN for Rampant press but can't do it with SYJ lol. This video includes both. His struggle with using the phone makes me laugh lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this tweet? Lol 

@charray sorry I can't open that link. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 hours ago, SHpectator said:

this is new information, thank you... so this means if we visit SK we should never talk about taking a shower in the presence of a local Korean (esp the opposite sex) as it might give them a different idea! :)

@Kari i think SYJ is still head and shoulders above all of us mere mortals and i agree most of her haters are desperate and jealous women drooling over HB.. she's a world ahead of everyone bar none. It's beyond flattery for one to be universally regarded as ageless.

She has aged, true, but thing is, her beauty is of a different level now than when she was younger wouldn't you agree? I know, i know, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder yada yada... but during her AMTR days (which i only saw this April), she's got that angelic, innocent beauty, like she actually can't do no wrong, like a virgin saint. Now, she's got the kind of beauty that even if she does you wrong, you would end up apologizing lol. A certain something, french people call "je ne sais quoi" -- about her that elevated her attractiveness... this is just my opinion but i think that x factor comes with age, experience, character, wisdom and accumulated badassery over the years. So she now has a much bigger market/fan base (from loyal fans in her younger teenage years to mid-20s, to Last Princess middle-agers, to global fans of all ages post-CLOY). That's not just beauty she now possess but power and credibility. And many women will definitely envy that.

Which SYJ version do you think HB would pick? The AMTR Yejin or the CLOY Yejinshi?

I agree with previous shippers who earlier said it would not have worked out had they met and fallen in love in their 20's because of immaturity, incongruent lifestyle or interests, or even rivalry (y'know the immature pettiness some trolls/one-sided fanatics in here keep regurgitating like who's more famous or accomplished or rich etc etc).

imho they found a formidable match and partner in each other. They are great individuals but unstoppable together.

Absolutely! I hope nobody misunderstands my previous post. I didn't mean it as SYJ doesn't look good right now. She looks in-cre-di-ble. I dream of having ger skin, body, and eye smile she has (but I'd probably look hideous with eye smiles lo!). Moreover, I aspire to have her energy, confidence, and perseverance. I'm barely even 30 and I was already exhausted from staying up all night watching Baeksang and needed 3 days to recover. 

A lot of these (younger) fangirls, whether it's HB's or other actresses' fans, attack her looks and age because it's the lowest hanging fruit. They can't acknowledge her inner qualities because that would force them to do some introspection. And it would also force them to admit that not all guys, specifically HB, are superficial and prefer a woman who's just young and pretty, hence they have an excuse to not improve themselves. I can't tell you how many times I've come across comments on all media platforms where they REALLY think HB would/should go for a young woman (aka them). Compared to young SYJ, who of course was amazing, I much prefer the mature and assertive SYJ right now. Every move she makes just emits charm. However, for me personally, instead of following these toxic fans' discourse of age and beauty, I rather change the conversation and say how SYJ is aging gracefully. A lot of times these toxic fans aren't really talking about the celebrities but really are projecting/revealing their own insecurities. 

I also agree that if HB and SYJ met back then, they probably wouldn't have become friends. They were both focused on their careers. SYJ was also more shy back then. If they collaborated it'll be just one of those where they never communicated with their coworkers after the project was done.  Now, they are in a totally different league. It's so nice gratifying learning about how their individuals journeys developed and merged together. 

• Like 19
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

@charray sorry I can't open that link. 

How about this? Can you open? 

Also their movie, The Negotiation is on the Taiwan iQIYI site with the caption of being the work that seal the love of Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin. (Rough translation as I cannot think of the equivalent word in English for this phrase). Lol....

:doggie:

C3-CDDE6-C-97-DA-4795-AD8-D-41-EC156-AFE

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

@QueenieBee I haven't physically seen them but I know they aren't important. Plus she said during SITR press, she watched video(s) because she was curious why people liked her and JHI together lol. That was only reason why she visited those accounts back then. Plus as @wolfie26 said it was just show related and fan arts. what we got is totally different lol. Plus as I keep saying this was all before TN promo period. I don't know why people need to keep looking at this lol. Majority of those accounts are now gone. They moved on after HB came into her life lol especially after the fact interview were she denied about JHI. plus definitely moved on after grocery sighting LOL

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

Someone has said that YJ also liked her photos with JHI after SITR (mentioned in YJ's thread).

We need to follow both poster's IG accounts and YJ's IG account to see such likes. 

You didn't get my point.. the tweet said that YJ indeed liked some of the pics  with JHI but...... the captions were not as obvious as in our case.. That makes the difference.. Sure she can like her co-star's solo pics or rather their pics in one frame but she never liked a photo having a shipping tag which directly asked whether they were dating .

Moreover the SITR and CLOY era is really different as she has gone in full to ninja mode during CLOY and the stakes has never been this high.. And like many of you..I do believe her likes were a subtle hint..but when some people said that she used to like other shipping pics also..I just wanted to be sure about the captions.. As now everything is clear..and Binnie is the only exception..my heart is on cloud 9..:happy:

PS: Btw ..I was definitely not doubting our ship..not even an ounce cause after all we have tonnes of reciepts which are irrefutable..YJ and HI relation reminds me  that of a brother and sister type ..I just got curious and wanted to know the objective difference between the likes in each case 

• Like 15
  • Love 4

16 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yes! I have eaten this popcorn before maybe once? It's good lol. Also, why I randomly was looking up what movies were playing between December-January that time as it was clear during couch talk they watched movies/shows together lol. However, I think I just came up with the conclusion they probably netflix and chill. :lol: Unless someone can confidently guess what movie they could have watched together in LA :P I mean I know I watched Glass in January . December I watched Mary Poppins Returns (that would still be playing in January). Some other films in December I saw during TIFF festival. Maybe they also played Oscar nominated movies in LA then in January. They usually replay Oscar nominated films here a month before. I don't know lol. I think we came to the conclusion they saw A Star Is Born together regardless lol (before or during LA who knows lol) :lol:

Haha, actually I was thinking they watched movies at the hotel or wherever they were staying at while eating that big bag of popcorn and drinking wine. Of course, I would imagine they went to the movies as well considering they spent almost a month together. You know, just doing normal couple stuff like grocery shopping, cooking, movies, golfing, eating in restaurants, things they can't do so freely in Korea or Asia. I looked back at the grocery pics, it is indeed the Smartfood white cheddar cheese popcorn. I've been eating it since I was a child. Somehow, I feel a weird connection to BinJin just based on mutual liking for the same popcorn :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

Hello all,

My brain is completely fried and can’t look at the screen for long - yet when I saw people posting the screenshots of that Dispatch article on Instagram, I ended up browsing the site randomly while need to complete my preparation for tomorrow.

And I think a bunch of them missed this part. 

Re. The article on HB’s letter, there are not one. There were two published on Dispatch’s site.

First article  - was an article prepared by their affiliate with a different heading than the one being posted online. Posted in the afternoon yesterday.

Second article - was done by Dispatch late at night yesterday ie later than the first one. And that article was edited (maybe for some grammatical errors I don’t know). And this one has the photo of the OTP, the one that has been circulating around. 

Both articles have similar content but different headline and of course, different photo.

Not sure if it’s meant to be clickbait - it could be - and each click brings like, one won to the writer I think - but something for you guys to think about?

Anyway I’m back to my work case so.... have fun with it!

I’ll see you when I see you.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 10

3 minutes ago, Kari said:

I looked back at the grocery pics, it is indeed the Smartfood white cheddar cheese popcorn. I've been eating it since I was a child. Somehow, I feel a weird connection to BinJin just based on mutual liking for the same popcorn :lol:

Yes its totally Smartfood. It's a staple in my weekly grocery shopping lol I had to laugh at people speculating they are buying groceries to cook (as opposed to going out to eat) when the visible items we see are not items you would cook with. I spot popcorn, wine and a box of mini breakfast cereals. This screams "snack food" that you would have while watching a movie. 

@charray yup that's the one I saw! Anyone have translation for the text in that video? 

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, eLizza said:

You didn't get my point.. the tweet said that YJ indeed liked some of the pics  with JHI but...... the captions were not as obvious as in our case.. That makes the difference.. Sure she can like her co-star's solo pics or rather their pics in one frame but she never liked a photo having a shipping tag which directly asked whether they were dating .

Moreover the SITR and CLOY era is really different as she has gone in full to ninja mode during CLOY and the stakes has never been this high.. And like many of you..I do believe her likes were a subtle hint..but when some people said that she used to like other shipping pics also..I just wanted to be sure about the captions.. As now everything is clear..and Binnie is the only exception..my heart is at cloud 9

Unless the twitter poster followed all InJin shippers accounts, otherwise she will not know how many photos with her costar that YJ liked before.

Many InJin shipper's accounts have been deactivated now (they lost hope), so there are no way to trace back such likes.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, eLizza said:

PS: Btw ..I was definitely not doubting our ship..not even an ounce cause after all we have tonnes of reciepts which are irrefutable..:DYJ and HI relation reminds me  that of a brother and sister type:D ..I just got curious and wanted to know the objective difference between the likes in each case 

I have the same observation... SIBLINGS VIBE as I call it! :)

I can't see any romantic vibe whatsoever!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh yea that is CLOY in the centre lol. The mongolia scene :lol: his favorite ^_^:wub:

I guess you got a little bit too high :)

All photos on the wall are posters of YJ's movies/ drama (including Cloy poster).

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, hallyu said:

As BinJin likes doing couple things together (RL dress, CFs, BTS release).

I believe HB and SYJ liked BinJin IG photos together to drop hints for us and have us prepared before official wedding announcement (also HB letters to fans - one day in Jun)

I was like if anything he clearly liked the ones with her in that dress ^_^ (if I were a guy, those would be what I would like LOL). Yes that is why I said the one day (a day) in June he didn't want to name drop when he wrote it is most likely on June 6 when she thanked her fans on instagram 

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, charray said:

This is the video I saw in Weibo. Is it the same one? 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/154229835.html?weibo_id=4517220241903770

Looked at the video and you can tell he has developed a good swing which indicates he plays often.  The cart has two bags.  Blurred picture makes it difficult to determine if they are woman’s clubs.  Why go through the trouble of blurring edges of pictures unless there is someone you don’t want to show.  Maybe a dad or co-worker.  SYJ does not talk about golf which is interesting and a obviously she wants to keep it private.  We know she is competitive as was stated by Binnie so playing with your handicaps makes it an even game.  I bet it is a battle on the course.

Why is Maui and LA interesting in that there are great courses there.  In Maui, you have Kapalua Plantation Course, and the ocean course, Wailea courses and  Emerald Golf course to name a few that are premium courses.  In Southern California there are 100 of premium courses including all the courses in Palm Springs which would allow for privacy.  Reciprocal  play in Korea would allow them to play at Private clubs in the US.  

Folks may not like this but I could see them settling down in both LA and Korea.  In LA they would have privacy.  

Add-in:  At the end of the swing look at the person that is sitting in the cart.  They are wearing a roundish white/tannish hat (could it be a women’s?) Usually when someone stays in the cart when guys are teeing off it is usually a woman because she is either a ride along or she will get out at the woman’s tees which are further ahead and closer to the hole.  I have no idea when this was taken so unsure if it is even current.

Edited by Jimmy Greene
Correction.
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 12