[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, golding said:

thanks to those well written contributions of yours.
keep it up

@goldingyou beat me to the draw on this. @RiRiGaGa, I, too am a fan and continue with the metaphors, the poems, the mathematical analysis, and all other else you can throw at us even if it puts us in a diabetic coma and make our ovaries explode (mine is long retired, anyway).  Beauty of this thread is we can share each of our opinions, perspective and thoughts and I am happy to say yours is one I always look forward to!  I am also checking out Dinner Mate (here in US I watch it on DramaCool) for the CLOY reference.

• Like 10
  • Love 5

30 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh wow!! Was reading the thread of this Washington Post's Beijing Bureau Chief  (Anna Fifield) who recommended CLOY, and one of those who replied was the British Ambassador to North Korea (Colin Crooks)!! Seriously, a lot of very influential people and experts in their area, esp media and academic studies, are so fascinated by CLOY!

Was it you who posted that long article yesterday? It was long but I did read it and it was very interesting. :)

For those who haven't read it yet, it's a more scholarly article and even if I have watched the show probably close to 10x, I still picked up some new things from the article. 

It is really great that so many prominent people are watching the show, that's why its influence continues to grow!

PS

I am not so bummed about Baeksang anymore since I read about the bombing of the reconciliation office in Kaesong 2 days ago and the ever growing tension between North and South Korea. I think the organizers can't really "shower" awards (not that they've done so in the past) on Crash Landing because it can be seen as political and can be criticized by both sides (by the North for showing that they are "backward" and by the more conservative groups in the South for "romanticizing" the North).

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

59 minutes ago, Delulu0696 said:

This site posts a lot of gossip news, including that of the xfactor. And SOHU was actually the platform where all the "evidence" originally came from.

Naver does report on celibrities and real estate often so hopefully there will be a more legit news source. Interesting info though. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

It is very interesting if this turns out to be truth.

According to lovekpop95, Chinese media Sohu is the original news reporter.

Someone could help to check this information on Weibo if possible. 

Son Ye Jin invests in real estate where Hyun Bin’s father is the investor of the project.

Sohu recently discovered that Son Ye Jin is having an investment in real estate under a project in Songpa District, Seoul, South Korea. Sohu especially revealed that this project is invested by Kim Won hong’s company. Kim Won-hong is the father of actor Hyun Bin, little is known that Hyun Bin has his father’s surname and his real name is Kim Tae-pyung.
And Hyun Bin’s family are all members by business. Only Actor Hyun Bin is an artistic activity.
This interesting finding made fans excited.

hyunbin-son-ye-jin-baeksang-2020.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

It is very interesting if this turns out to be truth.

According to lovekpop95, Chinese media Sohu is the original news reporter.

Someone could help to check this information on Weibo if possible.

There’s no discussion on this issue on BJ main couple page/super topic. So I guess it’s not true?? Since Sohu is Chinese media and no news on Weibo.:)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

AND NOW IT MAKES ME WONDER WHY THE ARTICLE IN LOVEKPOP95 IS DELETED! DID VAST ASKED THEM TO TAKE IT DOWN? HMHMHM

The article in lovekpop95 is still there and not deleted. Also I did not see any article on this reported in Sohu or Weibo. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, MatthewMay Love said:

AND NOW IT MAKES ME WONDER WHY THE ARTICLE IN LOVEKPOP95 IS DELETED! DID VAST ASKED THEM TO TAKE IT DOWN? HMHMHM

it's not deleted. It is still there. I find it absurd because that website also reported about HB and x reconciliation. As much as I want to believe in this news, I found no article in Sohu site. I used Google trans though while checking because I don't speak Chinese. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

it's not deleted. It is still there. I find it absurd because that website also reported about HB and x reconciliation. As much as I want to believe in this news, I found no article in Sohu site. I used Google trans though while checking because I don't speak Chinese. 

maybe the news is too fresh, i don't know, damn these reporters is using Binjin for their articles :') and tried to toy our feelings..even though i didnt believe the news, i still am happy :tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

maybe the news is too fresh, i don't know, damn these reporters is using Binjin for their articles :') and tried to toy our feelings..even though i didnt believe the news, i still am happy :tears:

hahahaha whenever there's new about BinJin, I search it first on Naver. That's my most trusted website when it comes to BinJin news. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mamipoppins said:

Was it you who posted that long article yesterday? It was long but I did read it and it was very interesting. :)

For those who haven't read it yet, it's a more scholarly article and even if I have watched the show probably close to 10x, I still picked up some new things from the article. 

It is really great that so many prominent people are watching the show, that's why its influence continues to grow!

PS

I am not so bummed about Baeksang anymore since I read about the bombing of the reconciliation office in Kaesong 2 days ago and the ever growing tension between North and South Korea. I think the organizers can't really "shower" awards (not that they've done so in the past) on Crash Landing because it can be seen as political and can be criticized by both sides (by the North for showing that they are "backward" and by the more conservative groups in the South for "romanticizing" the North).

No I didn't post the article, but I have seen it and also read part of it (take some time to go through as it's a long piece). Yes, a lot of very great information and it also gathers all the CLOY info into one singe place. The writers are academicians and does a lot of NK and political studies, which makes it even more fascinating. Good point about the Baeksang - the NK-SK situation is getting really serious, to a point that the Unity Minister of SK has resigned. As CLOY fans, we should continue to be super proud of it's worldwide cultural socio-political impact, both its NK-SK message and how it helps re-ignite Hallyu in many countries. 

P.S. Btw, please remove the Tweet Link from your quotation as it's against Soompi rules to quote tweets/ picture/ videos.

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

This site posts a lot of gossip news, including that of the xfactor. And SOHU was actually the platform where all the "evidence" originally came from.

Naver does report on celibrities and real estate often so hopefully there will be a more legit news source. Interesting info though. Thank you.

I can still access the link to lovekpop95 for the article. I am pretty amazed at the details in it, including the property name, even the name of HB's dad and his company (not sure how accurate this is though), This news came out of the blue and really makes me wonder if it has an ounce of truth in it. Tried to look for it in chinese sites but can't find it since my mandarin proficiency is pretty low....Maybe someone who can navigate chinese sites well can help investigate.

ADDED : I checked Sohu and weibo too, and don't find anything on this too. Maybe lovekpop found it at Sohu, copied the news, then Sohu deleted the article (just my hypothesis, cuz this happens sometimes ie news media delete articles when it gets complaints or asked to do it for fake reporting etc).

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, binjinfirst said:

that website is so dumb and so click bait. I don't know why we are linking it here and I don't know why they would ever be given "scoop" all of a sudden with everything that they been writing about HB and SYJ before in the past 2 weeks. Plus this is one of the sites that wrote about the rumor last month. It also made me wonder who they actually liked. Like one of their tweet/headlines said that HJW is HB's lucky charm and then hashtag SYJ and that was the last one I was curious about. So I clicked it and there was nothing really important in it. And I was like around this time we said in this thread that SYJ is his lucky charm because she also made her SeGa cameo. 

I think regardless we should respect their privacy. D****** already talked about investments in April. If anything, they already got property or were looking at property options then lol

@Reye_ Ackerman09 from watching his past videos of him singing at his fan meetings, he usually starts off his fan meetings with a letter to his fans. So he actually does write letters a lot to fans. So this is no surprise he did it twice now of this year. He really loves his fans. 

• Like 9

No it is not on any Chinese media/SNS platforms so I think it is just a completely madeup/fake news. And sohu itself is not the current ‘trendy’ media outlet in China now so I don’t know why that website uses sohu as the source, no need to mention that there is No SUCH NEWS from sohu. For me it is quite weird that this website quoting sohu every time which I doubt if it is even true.

There is quite a large group of binjin shippers in China - being very active on Weibo and lots of speculations/rumours/fake news floating around as well. Do need to mention that many accounts on weibo aiming for ‘clickbait’ & ‘false marketing’ - which can be quite manipulative sometimes, just like this one. So do encourage to check sources before making any judgements. Korean news outlets could be more legitimate, just my 2 cents here.

Edited by Uuuw
  • Like 12
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 6

I think some folks are  using Binjin for clicks because they are so quiet right now but their popularity is only growing because CLOY is such a good show and many are only discovering it now or are rewatching it since many are bored during this global health crisis. I mean we are stans and ship them hard but others in the media or casual watchers are just as charmed by them as we are but wont admit it to themselves for whatever reason political or not so they pretend they are only checking them out but they hope to see them come true as much as we do and are now in waiting mode.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 5

4 hours ago, Peony said:

@ElectricHearts Please continue with the analyses and comparisons. I read it everyday.Thank you too. I have fun daily.

Now it is coming too real :lol: It was fun and all before but now I am all like WTF.. ^_^ Like my file is starting to look ridiculous like I am putting pieces together or something like I am a detective or something ^_^ That is why I only share some stuff now 

I guess HB did a photoshoot today because his stylist ended her story now with Good Job. However, this time she learns to not take a clear picture of him. So she doesn't need to delete? :lol:

Someone posted this in HB thread. 2004 HB is so cute too :wub: We know SYJ has seen Spin Kick because she names that movie in Master in The House while playing movie charades.

@jamy47 that site has been doing everything for clicks. They are loving the clicks they are getting now. This is probably the most they put into an article on their site too. Anyways, I refuse to visit that site. They also were the ones that wrote about SYJ likes and mentioned binjin accounts in them.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Removed instagram post. Please see Update #4 in the red banner at top of the page.
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1

New receipt for today, we all hoping for the latest news to be true but hey, this receipt is real

Both HB and YJ stylist post the same perfume after the baeksang, its both 8th june and 9th june, maybe a gift from the couple?

Coincidence? i think not :joy: im tired of so many coincidences

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1