[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 1/6/2021 at 10:42 PM, ncly said:

It'd be great to see them together at the award, regardless they'll be sitting or walking the red carpet together or not.

My earlier post was actually talking more about them being out - like going out for coffee, for food...normal life in general. They don't appear in public that much anyway, which is why I think it'd be even crazier when they are actually out since there's an expectation for the paparazzi to catch them together. I'm just worried that they'll be disturbed by even more paparazzis/stalkers/fans who just want to get the photos/videos and all. May be I'm over-reacting since I'm already so disturbed by looking at the American paparazzis - they just have no shame with the cameras shoving up the celeb's faces :(( 

Oh that's fine.. HB normally does stuff at night. Like he had to reconfirm this again in his Esquire interview.  Most couples rather stay at home together ex. Rain had said this recently. His favorite time is being at home with KTH. That even includes exercising at home. Most couples know how kmedia are like. So they always have to be careful. I think they were spotted more before because HB loves to play golf and that is a whole day activity. That is why Dispatch wrote their mutual love for golf. There was most likely a lot of golf sightings lol. However, it is winter now. So no golf. LOL. Probably more Netflix and chilling or wherever else they can go in Korea in winter lol. 

Plus Esquire interviewer even had to hint at HB to take a longer break. Telling him how he hasnt taken  proper break since his military break. Regardless, HB is taking a break unknown how long of a break 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

@cybertron  You said it very well missy!  I love how you shaded that two faced monger, she ain’t pretty no matter what angle...

GIF by Francisco Negrello

I’m excited for Yejin’s birthday even though it’s not mine but I want to celebrate with her! Let’s celebrate with her chingus!  Go to restaurant or cook her fave dish, buy a cake or something. Whatever you want to cheer for her! HB will be there (wink wink)! :yum:

@Mikayla Holloway as someone living in the West, I know what you mean. Thank God there's this soompi that could keep us away from that stress. As Bin said, 'this too shall pass". 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, dooly Binjin said:

''Once you find someone - someone you can trust, someone you can rely on, someone who gives you respect and affection and everything you have ever hoped to receive

I remember in one of her past interview clips, syj said that people even told her that her ideal man that she was describing doesn't exist. Look at their fate and destiny ;)

Bitter and jealous people will always have something negative to say no matter the situation.. lets report appropriately bashers or antis or solo fans shipper fans turned bashers who cross the line. In time when they are ignored they will become even more irrelevant and lose steam

Time and the truth has made them reveal their true colors.

Let's protect BinJin however way we can. They are loved a lot more by more people 

Thanks to Cybertron for creating this thread and to all Binjin shippers and stans who post here. Since we already got comfirmation let's continue to be happy and thankful because only better days are ahead 

Re Apan I think now that they have confirmed their relationship, people will understand better that they are always professional especially during awards and not expect them to be lovey dovey. I hope so - people will understand them better now. I think they were much more under scrutiny last Baeksang because of the push and pull from the different ships / when fans from the other fence were still claiming him. 

Anyway we will look forward to seeing them together when it happens! Hopefully soon, in one frame together.

:elated:

Addtl: For me both agencies' confirmation is enough (isn't that just the main thing that we were waiting for for months ?(and years for some), Jinnie's post was cherry on top. I'm surprised that there were even expectations on a letter from HB. Agree that he could be the one making the wedding announcement so why don't we just wait for that. They've already given us so much ;)

• Like 17
  • Love 4

Day 9. Still feeling giddy and on cloud 9. The beautiful and wonderful news of BinJin has somewhat had a positive effect and positive vibes in my life this week. I am sure it’s not just me but ALL BinJin stans/shippers. My hubby said I have been extra nice this week and in good mood and high spirits (except the weeping/crying with joy upon hearing the good news on Jan 1). Funny thing is, it was BinJin who comfirmed of their Love, but how come I feel that I am the one who is in love! Love is in the air! 

I am currently on leave from work and just home recuperating after a surgery. So what have I been doing?

- Re-watched CLOY 

- Re-watched The Negotiation, Be With You & Confidential Assignment 

- Celebrated BinJin’s confirmation and announcement by treating hubby for lunch and dinner last weekend (I felt generous & happy) 

- Reading BinJin updates on forums, twitter, FB

- Praying for BinJin - for their happiness, peace, good health, forever love for each other, safety and protection from negative people

- Buying CLOY/BinJin merchandise. Wearing my CLOY/BinJin shirts this week

- Will buy a cake on Monday to celebrate Son Ye Jin’s birthday 

We, BinJin stans/shippers are fortunate to have the nicest, humble, talented & inspirational Hyun Bin and Son Yen Jin to Follow. They are good people. I thank God for creating these 2 amazing & wonderful people and in sharing their beauty and talents to us. 

I read an article that’s says the handsome Hyun Bin has become more handsomer since dating Son Ye Jin. Of course because true love brings out the best in a person. That shows how Son Ye Jin takes care of her man. I am sure HyunBin looks after Ye Jin too and treats her like his baby. Seeing again Son Ye Jin’s photo in the Baeksang Award, she was glowing and so gorgeous. Now we know why, because she is loved and in love!

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 16
  • Love 7

Just ignore the haters. Let HyunJin deal with the matters themselves. Look at how sweet is the couple. As long as we are there to support them, it will be the best possible moral support that we can give. Can't wait for the twins (though I think we have to wait for years at least)

spacer.png

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

hi @bjlovebirds, formerly @lovebirds and @BinJin99 let’s be happy for SYJ that she has found a love that she is SO confident in that she would willingly share it with the world. I know that you enjoy thinking of SYJ as the perfect woman and that HB is lucky to be able to worship the ground that she walks on. But time for you to face the reality that SYJ is as equally enamored with him as he is with her. Her post doesn’t lie :wub:

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 3