[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

In the video where HB mentioned about his happiness in the chair interview, his words I imagine that he says what he wants to start a family, I get the impression that at that moment he wanted it but SYJ not yet, the 8 months they mention I think that It is the time they got engaged, it is for that reason that SYJ publicly announced and when he uploaded that video on his IG that he was very happy ... it may be that reason for his engagement ... it's just my thought ...

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

this is my first time watching this video!! :o they had so many interview on the day of press conf with the same outfits maybe thats why i missed this one..

its to funny that he tries not to laugh. at some point he fails and immediately tries to pull himself together :mrgreen: ahahaha laugh a lot!!!

today, theswoonnetflix ig account shared a picture of our couple with the caption "Proof that wishes do come true" .

I hope they release the uncut version of swoonies videos, lets pray for it :sparklyeyes:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

It was snowing alot in Seoul yesterday and 1/3 of my IGS were on snowy, snowman...  

Hope our BinJin are enjoying the snowy cold weather, cuddling warm at home slipping soju/wine.  Aiyayeee missing winter holiday...

:ohboy2:

474-E2-A0-C-2262-4741-8-A74-AF137-DE49-C

4-A820-C22-16-F1-4468-8-E20-699-C06-A9-D

B5-CD95-C2-70-B3-48-FE-9-EB6-D2903-D2501

BINJIN dating confirmation hits HK magazine

AD20955-B-6388-47-F0-B672-2-E5-EFF87894-

66-CCF39-D-9449-4665-AC03-8-B2-C249-FA24

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

According to the popular days in this thread, the day of their announcement (January 1st) is the fourth most popular day. June 5th, the Baeksang day, is still the most popular, followed by June 9th, which most likely was related to the Baeksang awards and SYJ's IG liking spree, and then the third most popular day was February 18th, CLOY's finale and the wrap-up party. I would have assumed the announcement day to be the most popular day. Can someone elucidate the reason for this? I am looking forward to the day they announce their marriage.

I had a similar question about why Jan 1 doesn't have the most number of posts but I thought again about it after reading your post and had a few thoughts:

- Feb 2020: After cloy ended, up until June we barely had any news or photos of BinJin. I really sensed that the thread moved slowly. We were soooooo thirsty to hear and see them, but they stayed out of the spotlight the majority of the time. Yejin had two posts on instagram (thumb up and her new tree), and that was it. And HB...I don't think he came out of his cave at all.

- June 5: Then when Baeksang happened there was just so much anticipation from all of us; I mean I remember clearly on the award day I (and I guess many of us) was camping at work/school/stayed up late just to get glimpses of the couple. They looked amazing, and then they won, received the award together, took photo with just 1 trophy and thanked the fan. This thread was flooded with photos, screenshots, gifs, videos, translations, analysis, and even a fan war! (remember when people were saying that HB was cold to YJ and didn't want to be at the award...? Yep). After 3-4 months of nothing I think we just all went cray cray for missing them too much and for being so excited to see even more receipts at Baeksang.

- June 9: That was when more fancam/reporter videos and BTS videos at Baeksang came out and we saw even more BinJin interactions (Bin wanting to stand next to YJ for the group photo, YJ walking with HB when leaving the venue, YJ and Bin spotting the reporter cameras...), and of course YJ had her liking spree on instagram and so another explosion of discussions came. 

- Jan 1: From June up until Jan I feel like we had more constant and frequent updates from both. So ,the thread continued to move with post frequency spreading out more. BinJin did SMART (July), did interviews (online + magazine), news of YJ doing Cross, HB left for Jordan, they did lots of CFs with the updates from both came out at the same time, YJ posted more on instagram...and so I felt like we were kept in the loop with them both as compared to the deserted time back in between Feb - June. And well, when Jan came it's either many of us already knew this would come, or we were still in denial that it's actually true!

Star Smile GIF by Locarno Film Festival

6 hours ago, faserun said:

today, theswoonnetflix ig account shared a picture of our couple with the caption "Proof that wishes do come true" .

I love The Swoon, they are another hardcore BinJin shipper just like us. And fun fact, MSTeam follows The Swoon (it's so random to me) besides their artists so they'll definitely see this on the insta news feed :))

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

We should all respect their privacy

After their dating news came out, my number 1 worry is that now where ever they go, especially the first few months, even more eyes will be on them. There will probably be more expectations of seeing them together, and even more analysis about their interaction and PDA and all...which, I really hope won't happen to them and that they'll get their peace even after going public. 

Dispatch invaded BinJin's personal privacy for even following and taking photos of them - in no way they are a hero for exposing the couple even if that means satisfying us fan's wishes and expectations. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, ncly said:

After their dating news came out, my number 1 worry is that now where ever they go, especially the first few months, even more eyes will be on them. There will probably be more expectations of seeing them together, and even more analysis about their interaction and PDA and all...which, I really hope won't happen to them and that they'll get their peace even after going public. 

Dispatch invaded BinJin's personal privacy for even following and taking photos of them - in no way they are a hero for exposing the couple even if that means satisfying us fan's wishes and expectations. 

For me, I think they still will go. It is at the university again. I noticed more with the recent awards in December that there was actually not much event pics due to covid. So I think as long as there isn't more articles etc out by the time Apan Star Awards /things cool down a bit since Dispatch had to out them. I think if there was no covid/pandemic, the award show would be more high profile. However, Apan Star Awards if I recall was always more low key than ex. Baeksang. They can always skip red carpet I think/even though HB has always like red carpets. Since even when Jo In Sung attended MBC Awards - everyone was surprised he was there. I think the more reason one of them wouldn't go would be if covid cases were really bad by then / since we know SYJ would most likely not go if that is the case. However, it is true, usually after a confirmation - one of them would most likely not attend. They are all respected in the industry though. We do know the camera person at Baeksang was already trying to always have camera on them. They still have to social distance anyways. So there won't be any PDA whatsoever. Even though yes, social distancing was already hard for them at Baeksang too lol.. I don't recall if they limited audience to only winners attending or if it is all nominees etc. The music one is saturday and the main one for them is on Sunday. I think if one of them were to win, it would be more like if they mention each other in their speeches would be what most people are wondering. Since sadly, they have to wear the mask on stage when they accept too /also have to social distance. ex. SBS Drama Awards - the winners said speech without their masks. KBS Drama Awards - the winners said speech with their masks on.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

For me, I think they still will go. It is at the university again. I noticed more with the recent awards in December that there was actually not much event pics due to covid. So I think as long as there isn't more articles etc out by the time Apan Star Awards /things cool down a bit since Dispatch had to out them. I think if there was no covid/pandemic, the award show would be more high profile. However, Apan Star Awards if I recall was always more low key than ex. Baeksang. They can always skip red carpet I think/even though HB has always like red carpets. Since even with Jo In Sung attended MBC Awards - everyone was surprised he was there. I think the more reason one of them wouldn't go would be if covid cases were really bad by then / since we know SYJ would most likely not go if that is the case. However, it is true, usually after a confirmation - one of them would most likely not attend. They are all respected in the industry though. We do know the camera person at Baeksang was already trying to always have camera on them. They still have to social distance anyways. So there won't be any PDA whatsoever. Even though yes, social distancing was already hard for them at Baeksang too lol.. I don't recall if they limited audience to only winners attending or if it is all nominees etc. The music one is saturday and the main one for them is on Sunday.

It'd be great to see them together at the award, regardless they'll be sitting or walking the red carpet together or not.

My earlier post was actually talking more about them being out - like going out for coffee, for food...normal life in general. They don't appear in public that much anyway, which is why I think it'd be even crazier when they are actually out since there's an expectation for the paparazzi to catch them together. I'm just worried that they'll be disturbed by even more paparazzis/stalkers/fans who just want to get the photos/videos and all. May be I'm over-reacting since I'm already so disturbed by looking at the American paparazzis - they just have no shame with the cameras shoving up the celeb's faces :(( 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, trueasian03 said:

It snowed a lot in Seoul today. Just imagining our lovely couple watching and feeling the snowfall makes my heart flutter.

Or how about the thought of their new puppy rolling around in the snow? :please:

To add to this month's excitement, the CLOY exhibit in Japan officially opens tomorrow. There will be many unreleased pics on display. Hope people are able to capture and share some of these!  That second photo...:heart:

Couch Talk video just hit 8M views on YouTube. Last week it was at 7.4M...lots of interest since the dating news came out B)

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

On 1/7/2021 at 9:50 AM, ncly said:

For me, I wouldn’t think we will get to

see  our BJ dating pictures fm SK paparazzi besides the 1/1 Dispatch photos.  Fan cam yes because HB has sasaeng fans.

If you do a google on HB previous relationships, you CANNOT FIND any paparazzi pics except those drama & presscon pic he had with his 10 years ago popular actress gf.

You can see tons of Rain & KTH pics fm restaurant eating to strolling & famous SS couple photos at IU concert, bowling, each other apartment etc BUT you just CANNOT FIND HB & his previous gf dating pics.  Ppl say SHK has connections with Dispatch but SSC  dating pics were everywhere.  

Maybe HB or his fam has connections with Kmedia or his $$$ power, so you CANNOT FIND A SINGLE PHOTOS of his past dates nor his family (except those young HB showed dur Jpn FM)  I would think HB  knows how to protect his privacy, what he can show and what will stay secret forever.

Dispatch 1/1/21 to me is an expired deal HB had with them.  Those photos of him in Nike white jacket & YJ brown jacket with red nails are not recent.  I dont recall seeing YJ in red nailpolish last year lol.  She had pastel

nail polish and everything on her last year was so pink, blue & white lol.

HB has crew cut hair when he started Bargaining filming last Apr till now and his Jordan tann fm July till now.

The similarity statement from VAST & MSTEAM came 2hrs aft Dispatch another coincidence?  Ppl wondering why their agencies need 2hrs interval to release the statement!   LOL they cant be TOO OBVIOUS right??  Its not an absurd rumours that need a FAST 10mins DENIAL!!

YJ shy sweet love confess ig posted 2hrs aft agencies statement, coincidence again?!

Shippers here alr covered their thoughts on 8mths and good sharing!!

Dispatch is such a badass giving us heart attack on 1/1 athou SBS alr drop hint with a BJ silkoutte 2 days prior.

D-6, we still NOT OVER!!!! BEFORE their reveal we hope BJ will announce their status one day and now its surreal...

HB already getting backlash fm his processive fans taking all his 4 denials at face value esp his 4th denial with close acquaintance saying “they never date, they are not dating”.

If the timeline goes longer, ppl will dig more things to backlash BJ not just HB alone - dating while acting is taboo in KEnt, VAST (HB) denials and his “laugh it off” statement dur Cloy presscon in 2019. sigh!!

HB hairstyle since last Apr till now

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

I agree with @bin-jin that HB knows how to protect his privacy if we look at his past records..

Also, i have seen few videos where general Korean public were talking abt not being in favour of Dispatch..From my perspective Koreans really know how to give space to the celebrities.. Majority said they won't interfere in celeb's business and nor would they click pics and post it just for clout ..But again Sasaeng fans are there ..And recently from the news it seemed like someone tried to trespass Rain's property. I think HB is capable enough to handle this cause he has been dealing with it for years.

I believe the general public will leave them alone ...and as for the media, i hope they don't dig too deeper into their lives..

On a side note..How to teleport myself to Japan..??:bawling:...That yellow line..and the border scene..I want to cry..

They even organised the exhibits  episode wise..Omg.Thats so cool.

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

For me, I wouldn’t think we will get to

see  our BJ dating pictures fm SK paparazzi besides the 1/1 Dispatch photos.  Fan cam yes because HB has sasaeng fans.  I seen fancam of him in biz class flight for MOTA Spain & hotels.

For me, it's ok no dating picture. They confirm they're dating now and it's enough. 

I am curious HB fans reacted on HB the dating news, especially Sasaeng fans?  

I heard about Sasaeng fans at another IDOL, which makes me scared. I hope they don't ruin the couple daily. I wish HB-SYJ take care of each other at all costs. 

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

for me, the timeline doesn't matter. whether they did start dating 2019 or just became closer friends before CLOY began.

agree with you, knowing At the BA they are couple, that makes me happy.

In a relationship we have to go to the future, and I hope and pray their relationship stronger day by day. for me at BA they are couple :fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, fangirl101 said:

@eLizza  me too me too.  hu hu hu.  my daughter already bought her ticket (3k yen w tour guide) for jan. 15 sched.  just hoping the exhibit does not get cancelled or closed ahead of its sched.  japan declared a state of emergency.  it also bans entry of all  travellers even business or work related ones.

Envious ur daugh gg to

the exhibit next week  :bawling:

i saw i  tweet they hv 2 types of tickets - norm ticket or ticket plus cloy book.

48 pics fm onsite Cloy exhibit starting tomorrow TOKYO stop.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2181263/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&ref_cd=tw_pic

UNSEEN PIC in Ep14

Spoiler

THIS PIC FM CLOY EXHIBIT too. And the angle is way better than BTS & drama:naughty:

Lol why only Japan hv these “juicy” pics like those in CLOY PHOTOBOOK :naughty:

Spoiler

96105025-E8-C4-4-C35-B11-D-83-CFDC1-B728

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I SECOND TO THIS.  :gangnamstyle:

How we are blessed for being part of this journey. 

We are no longer BINJIN SHIPPERS but BINJIN STANS! 

Let's give an applause to everyone. It wasn't easy to endure ups and downs, handling emotions especially during drought seasons. To those who never got swayed and wavered despites of numerous attacks, congratulations for the strong trust and faith.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

BINJIN nations win! 

We are more than proud when there's more and more people celebrating. Facts hundreds of articles in South Korea alone covered their stories. Not to mention other part of the world.

Look at the power of BINJIN A NATION COUPLE hold. COUPLE OF THE CENTURY.

Spoiler

My Love Flower GIF by cintascotch

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@fangirl101 this one? I think we were guessing the White Day gift to SYJ was from him but that comparison post and caption (Orange Cultivator) is cute. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJvWgjdpB3G/?igshid=velruz51kxqb

This is the VAST Naver link

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=30419931&memberNo=32146648

• Like 3

I’m amused by the posts going around saying that HB probably used the same perfume as SYJ to ease his loneliness in Jordan. Seems this rumour came about because of their stylists posting the Diptyque fragrance around Baeksang?

That particular fragrance Eau Capitale was a new release in 2020 for Diptyque so likely there’s some endorsement reason behind it (and wasn’t it a gift for the stylists?). Also it’s floral (featuring rose). Whilst this would be totally SYJ style, I can’t imagine HB wearing that lol.

But I can totally picture Binnie stocking up on the Diptyque scented candles for Jinnie like the nice BF he is!

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1