[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@deviee13I'm still confused by the pictures Dispatch used. The one where HB is sitting in his car and SYJ is in her cute golf attire next to it was likely taken this year, either before HB left for Jordan or soon after he came back (I'm thinking before most likely). But when were those solo pics taken? And why were they used? Usually when declaring someone a couple you choose pics with them in the same frame. 

@bjlovebirdswhile she is definitely a strong woman, I don't think we should take HBs silence right now as a sign of him being under pressure/soft. He responded through his agency statement which is usually enough to confirm a relationship. And during the CLOY presson he was the one that was tasked with answering the dating question. I have no doubt when the time comes to announce marriage, we will hear from him personally. 

I am loving the CLOY expo pics. Wish we could get some of these in HD:

20210107-083059.jpg

20210107-083044.jpg

20210107-090602.jpg

• Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

58 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

@bjlovebirds Why are some people so desperate for HB’s letter...it’s rather annoying at this point.It’s a dating announcement not a marriage announcement.Even in YJ’s post she clearly implies she actually doesn’t have to say it but she wanted to because she has been silent this whole time and avoiding questions eventhough she does things subtly too while HB has been the obvious one and the biggest receipt this whole time who always in charge over the relationship question during PressCon,brought her up and talking about her during his solo Interviews before the confirmation.And just fyi YJ’s post was liked not only by people close to her but also people close to HB.

I wish some shippers stop being so demanding and again over analyzing their situation and just be grateful that this ship is confirmed to be sailing.

Anyway,I didn’t get to post anything on here when BinJin was confirmed but quoting that comment from youtube..

“We did it guys,I don’t know what we did but we did it guys.We haven’t done anything but we did it” lol

:twerk2:

BinJin is clearly getting married and everyone even the medias are predicting it’s gonna be this year so let’s keep supporting them but in a classy and mature way shall we and always remember to protect them at all cost.

:heart:

P.S Also please avoid spreading  articles/infos about BinJin from unreliable sources so easily especially when it’s not even originated from Korea itself.Alot of them are using BinJin for clicks now so please be careful.

15-BF7-FCA-40-E1-46-CF-A6-D4-F550346-E3-

Yes, I don't know why people so desperate for HB’s letter. I think the statement from both agencies is enough. They don't owe us to do everything people expecting about their private life.

I think why SYJ posted IG because she want to speak for her man, she agree to make open their relationship ,first time she admitted she has boyfriend.

As we know SYJ is very secret on her relationship , unlike HB ,he more openly for his relationship, if we see when HB waited her at airport's outside, he didn't care so many eyes on him, but when SYJ's car came, maybe she told him to go first and they act like stranger.. and also the Baeksang Award, so seem like  she want to keep their relation secret.    I think why they want to make open their relationship at the end because to stop the groundless rumor and they have come in more stable stage of relationship.

We know we love all of them, but eyes are all on them can make them so much pressure. I think that's why  SYJ rarely updates her IG ,even CINDERELLA 7 meet together we can't see any photo of them.

I think we are as supportive fans just pray and give them much blessing ,without any pressure .When we can see HB's letter , I think it will their wedding announcement.

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@fangirl101 I’m sorry if you felt like it was directed to you but I wasn’t even aware of who spread what on this thread in the first place lol I was just saying how some sites are clearly using BinJin for clicks especially after the dating announcement...for example in the past there’s lovekpop95 and they seem to still do it too until now.I’m actually more concerned about those international article where they suddenly have insider infos (a whole story/scenarios going on) but the source was never clear.And I’m not saying people can’t share it at all but just hoping people won’t spread it as if it’s a fact because that’s what happen on Twitter etc.

As for sightings,I don’t think there was any problem in sharing it with eachother in this thread...as far as I know.

5 hours ago, shelly 98 said:

Yes, I don't know why people so desperate for HB’s letter. I think the statement from both agencies is enough. They don't owe us to do everything people expecting about their private life

@shelly 98 Exactly.The thing is HB never wrote a letter...it was only his agency statement plus the fact that he doesn’t have SNS too.He only answered questions regarding his relationship when he was asked directly.And as you said,they don’t owe us anything but still some shippers are so demanding when we are all so well fed already.I guess some became so greedy instead of being grateful.

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@Elle R, @shelly 98, @lovelyz and @ninjayejin, like you, I don’t see the need for HB to issue a confirmation letter.  Had he known that Ye Jin would post after Dispatch and their agencies reveal, he might have even stopped her knowing how she values her privacy but Ye Jin did it because she wanted to and she knew it was the right time.  HB must have melted (just like us....haha) after reading that most genuine, sincere and sweetest post of the love of his life. 

@fangirl101 I’m sure it was just a gentle heads up for everyone and not specifically intended for you so please stay with us.:heart:

@Mikayla Holloway and your fellow Americans, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay safe.

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

I have even seen some articles on news sites which outlined the BinJin timeline a little differently or interepreted things differently to suit their narrative or for click bait. We know the difference, because these past events have been discussed here in this forum in far greater detail and analysed with logic. Also the language translation factor makes things more likely to be misinterpreted.

Thank you for your inputs in this forum, because I always check here first before believing any of the rumours going around. 

I think BinJin are co-captains of their ship, and like all good pairings they take turns to steer. It’s give and take at different times. Whilst someone might have done something differently before, you now see them both doing something differently. They are still individuals so will do things to suit themselves, but they are also now part of a couple so there will be additional considerations to take into account on behalf of each other. All these things we are not privy to, nor should we expect to. I think this will be their method going forward.

@Mikayla Holloway sending much love, thoughts and prayers to you and fellow Americans, what crazy times.

• Like 11
  • Love 6

Let’s focus on BinJin.

Let us pray for their love life together, that it will always be strong and and they will always be happy, healthy and this love will lead to the altar. 
Let’s support their careers.
Let’s support them from the antis who wish to malign them, and by supporting it means reporting those fake and malicious IG, FB or Twitter accounts
Let’s not engage in fan wars. Ignore the antis. There are no more fan wars. Because WE.HAVE.WON. Let us savour the taste of the sweet success our BinJin has given us.
Let us always remember and feel the wonderful feeling we had on January 1, 2021. Let it not leave our hearts and minds.
As BinJin shippers/stans, let us be united, encouraging and supporting one another as we have one common goal in this forum.

It’s been a week of a wonderful event and answered prayer to what we are praying for.

I love this forum and the BinJin “sisters” I came across here. So many to mention, but you know who you are. Thank you sisters. As I said before, your comments have been a source of encouragement, inspiration and laughter in that crazy year 2020. We have so many talented, skilled and geniuses here.  I live in Sydney, Australia, K drama and BinJin are not popular here, that’s why I am happy to find this forum, I feel my sense of belongingness. 

We have all the reason to celebrate because our BinJin are in Love. Truly and genuinely in Love. They have confirmed. That’s all that matters. 

@fangirl101please don’t disembark, if you do, I feel like we’re gonna lose our “Mama” here, I like your insights and wise counsel, please stay. 

P.S. I am one happy girl today. To celebrate BinJin’s confirmation, this week I bought BinJin/HyunBin/SonYeJin merchandise - T shirts, sweatshirts, iPhone case, face mask. I received them today. This is my way of remembering and celebrating this beautiful BinJin moment. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:
  • Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1